The King of Hate Forums
RamzaTheon

Idea for Phil!

Hi Phil Ive been a fairly recent lurker on your twitch channel and noticed alot of people talking about having co-op games or some collabs, I myself am not a streamer but play some games thought that maybe we can get together on my off days from work and try out a multiplayer or single player with commentary from two people?

I know you would be hesitant to even consider the idea, Ive seen how trolls go above and beyond. so I suggest a meet up first, we  both live in Renton so perhaps we can meet at the Berliner and feel it out from there? its a relatively close German Pub, good beer! and if things dont seem up to par we can just split from there!

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Sincerely,

Ben

On 12/2/2019 at 12:03 AM, RamzaTheon said:

...so I suggest a meet up first, we  both live in Renton so perhaps we can meet at the Berliner and feel it out from there? its a relatively close German Pub, good beer! and if things dont seem up to par we can just split from there!

MD.jpg

5 hours ago, RamzaTheon said:

Is the suggestion of a meet and great off the table before a collab?

Im all ears for any suggestions from your end.

In the unlikely case (from an outside perspective) that you're being serious, you should either tell him by tagging his name on a stream, so that you know that he read it, (he might miss it, though), and maybe he'll tell you then that "No, I don't know you, (laugh), I don't know what's going on..."; or by sending an email to him:

EmailHotmail.png

If it doesn't get in his spam-folder, there's two options, he'll ignore it because you'll understand that what you ask sounds incredibly suspicious, (even if you're telling the truth, but he doesn't know that), specially since trolls email him as well. The other option is that he rejects it, because of the likelihood that you're just messing around, trying to waste his time, and because he doesn't have time for other people, other than his wife, relatives and maybe very close friends.

These are my expectatives. Unless you're an acquaintance of him, you're probably not convincing him. If it's business related, email him as well, and let's see.

Edited by MoraMoria

Bummer so many people troll him that just setting up something like this has become slim.  Ive tried emails a few times and got no responses so I'll just take your advice and leave it as a no. Thank you for your help. Maybe Phil will see this in the future and respond to me ?

6 hours ago, RamzaTheon said:

Bummer so many people troll him that just setting up something like this has become slim.  Ive tried emails a few times and got no responses so I'll just take your advice and leave it as a no. Thank you for your help. Maybe Phil will see this in the future and respond to me ?

Sure thing.

If you want one last suggestion, would be to post a less specific question in the "Ask The King" event-thread, something like: would you be open to fan meetups, or something along those lines.

I haven't checked, but maybe he has already been asked that, in a past ATK-event, so you could go check it out on his Youtube channel: THEKINGOFHATEVLOGS, or like I said, just leave a question for the next event.