The King of Hate Forums
Havikthecleric

Phil would improve a lot of he reflected on himself.

He's been in this mindset that nothing is ever his fault, he did nothing wrong, everything screwed him over, that he doesn't realize he is the cause of most of his problems. He's burnt several bridges, used the moniker "king of hate" to be genuinely toxic and hateful to many people and is insistent that his viewers owe him money because he plays video games and uploads the videos online.

I feel if he did a deep introspection, he would come to realize that he needs to change to fix all his monetary, social and physical issues. Do you think one day he might do this and change for the better?

I've learned personally that attitudes are infectious. If you surround yourself with negativity, you become negative. If you surround yourself with a positive light, you become more positive. Considering the dude spends a lot of time alone talking to text on a screen without really interacting with actual people bar his wife. This is no doubt adding fuel to the fire.

Maybe he needs to take a while out to figure out what he needs in his life to improve his overall attitude, mental health and a healthy homelife. This takes time. Trust me, I know. I went to therapy and started taking some medication and my quality of life, mental health and attitude has improved ten fold. It took a long time to get to this level, but I encourage a lot of people to consider this.

tl;dr - I agree with you and the guy should dedicate a lot more time for some soul searching/personal help.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Havikthecleric said:

... and is insistent that his viewers owe him money because he plays video games and uploads the videos online.

I tuned in some streams so I'm a viewer, do you believe he thinks that I owe him money?

5 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I tuned in some streams so I'm a viewer, do you believe he thinks that I owe him money?

Well, on numerous occasions he has said viewers need to step up and support. I think he very much thinks he deserves money for doing very little.

2 minutes ago, Havikthecleric said:

Well, on numerous occasions he has said viewers need to step up and support. I think he very much thinks he deserves money for doing very little.

I see, but "contributions are not mandatory" is now a daily disclaimer on most, if not every Prestream.

18 hours ago, Havikthecleric said:

He's been in this mindset that nothing is ever his fault, he did nothing wrong, everything screwed him over, that he doesn't realize he is the cause of most of his problems. He's burnt several bridges, used the moniker "king of hate" to be genuinely toxic and hateful to many people and is insistent that his viewers owe him money because he plays video games and uploads the videos online.

I feel if he did a deep introspection, he would come to realize that he needs to change to fix all his monetary, social and physical issues. Do you think one day he might do this and change for the better?

Except that I've admitted frequently in the last year that many things that have happened are either partially or completely my fault, I've never used "the king of hate" moniker to be toxic at all (it actually means something very positive, but you're ignorant to its real meaning despite my explaining it about 100 times), and I've had a disclaimer for quite a while stating that contributions are not mandatory on every single major stream.

It seems like I need less introspection, and you need better hearing.