The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

Does Phil really have nobody to play with in multiplayer games ?

I just got done watching his last COD stream on YT and whenever he does these multiplayer shooters or whatever, he always avoids playing with his fans/subs. Everytime he chooses to play solo like he's living alone in some island somewhere refusing to communicate with the outside world. 99% of streamers play with their viewers they dont even have to be subs. 

These games are way better and more fun when you have someone to play with, hell even his nemesis Wings plays with his audience

Edited by FloydMayweather

I remember him playing with @OrcsRDorks, RealTalkPlayApex?, and LutherKujo at "Apex Legends" at some point, that was a lot of fun. He also played with @jakejameslugo, (Street Fighter), & @TopTierBrian, (Apex Legends), but that was a long time ago.

Also, Brian told me on Twitter that it was up to Phil to schedule it if he wanted. I really wanted them to play Street Fighter together, it would be an awesome stream.

Brian.png

• Like 1

He has fans and subs that are offering to play with him all the time. So he definitely does have people to play with, he just isn't choosing to. And as @MoraMoria mentioned there are other known people he has played with before that he could play with again. It would definitely be better if he played with other people once in a while.

It sucks that he played games single that were made for coop: WWZ, Wolfenstein Youngblood. The playthroughs would be much more fun.

People complained that the Borderlands 2 playthrough was boring because he played coop but after watching Borderlands 3 the issue was most probably that BO2 was simply boring just like BO3.

As for COD, that's on chill streams so the priority for him is talking to the chat.

You know that in general Phil avoids multiplayer like the plague.

@MoraMoria I don't know if Phil wants to play with Brain again after THAT funny tweet.

He did a more than decent presentation, (in several occasions), some years ago. That Phil doesn't seem anti-social, and also his job requires him to have conversations/interactions with people every day, even if not in person. If in person, I doubt he'd have trouble anyways.

1 minute ago, 2Kitty said:

A video from a decade ago is AMAZING proof...

The only way to do MP with Phil is if you stream snipe him

Proof of what? You guys aren't actually being serious with this whole anti-social thing, right?

That video is merely a valid piece of circumstantial evidence that suggests he is not anti-social, as opposed to other people's amazing claims that he indeed is, simply because he doesn't get out very often.

You're not getting a definitive answer based on what's currently known of him, so if you're trying to be sceptical, you should question the ones who claim he is, and maybe ask for that amazingly good evidence.

To a degree this can be a disorder, so I'm sure people claiming it are very knowledgeable on the subject, and wouldn't just assert whatever's the first thing that comes to their mind, solely because to some might "look like it".

Edited by MoraMoria

On 1/30/2020 at 7:55 PM, MoraMoria said:

also his job requires him to have conversations/interactions with people every day, even if not in person. 

I dont think this proves hes not anti social, with that logic you could say simps who donate to female streamers are actually getting  social interaction when in actual fact they aren't. Their lacking in the real lives, so they have to compensate by emptying their pockets for thots who behind their back giggle and laugh at them. (and rightly they should) because talking to letters on a screen is just what it is, letters on a screen.

With Phil we know he doesn't interact with people in the real world (his words), you can tell this by his obsession with telling his Twitch chat every single one of his problems. Because thats his only outlet, if he had close friends he could vent to them.

Edited by FloydMayweather

21 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

I dont think this proves hes not anti social, with that logic you could say simps who donate to female streamers are actually getting  social interaction when in actual fact they aren't. Their lacking in the real lives, so they have to compensate by emptying their pockets for thots who behind their back giggle and laugh at them. (and rightly they should) because talking to letters on a screen is just what it is, letters on a screen.

I know it doesn't prove it, I've already said that with the current information available, no one can say with certainty if he's anti-social or not. Which is why I also presented the video as evidence that would suggest he's not, but not claim it, because we don't know.

The problem here is that the term "anti-social" has not been defined properly, nor we're taking into consideration its degree. For example, I know people who are introverted, they'd rather spend most of their time alone, they get nervous/awkward when they're with people, and might even suffer from agoraphobia or social anxiety. Some of them would prefer to be that way, and others try to make an effort to solve this, but to some people they might be considered anti-social regardless.

Then we have something different, those who suffer from an antisocial personality disorder, which has a large range of possibilities. It could go from being a sociopath, incapable of adapting to certain norms & rules of society, with obvious traits in their behaviour; or might be psychopaths, with anti-social tendencies, but normally would appear normal to everyone else because they know how to behave. And since it's a gradient, all of the personalities in between. Some might lack a sense of morality & empathy, each case being different for every single one.

We have all of this, and then I see Phil with few friends in real life, but he talks every single day with people, (not in person, I know). He seems to enjoy, (sometimes at the very least), the interactions, despite what some might say, and he's not disgusted by it. I don't know with who are people comparing Phil, but he doesn't seem anti-social to a preocuppying degree, or at all.

That's basically how I see it, it depends on your point of view. Unless you bring me a certificate that says he suffers without a doubt such disorder, and even then it's still not set in stone.

Is this really an argument? Phil is anti social. He has no friends. He talks to none of his peers on Youtube or Twitch. He never co-ops with anybody more popular or well liked by people. He's anti social. I guarantee you if he had friends or at least talked to somebody that does the same thing he does he wouldn't be in this bankruptcy saga.

42 minutes ago, TwirlDawn said:

Is this really an argument? Phil is anti social. He has no friends. He talks to none of his peers on Youtube or Twitch. He never co-ops with anybody more popular or well liked by people. He's anti social. I guarantee you if he had friends or at least talked to somebody that does the same thing he does he wouldn't be in this bankruptcy saga.

I've had several acquaintances who were full-time content creators/streamers over the years who I was friendly with behind the scenes, but nobody ever wanted to collab because of the troll element hanging above my head. There was a streamer whom I would drop in on his streams, and within a few months my trolls were spilling over to his content and ruining it. And that was the end of that.

You are a grade A idiot.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Phil said:

I've had several acquaintances who were full-time content creators/streamers over the years who I was friendly with behind the scenes, but nobody ever wanted to collab because of the troll element hanging above my head. There was a streamer whom I would drop in on his streams, and within a few months my trolls were spilling over to his content and ruining it. And that was the end of that.

You are a grade A idiot.

Is one of those acquaintances happen to be Tolomeo? Because im pretty sure he addressed why he decided to not be involved anymore and the reason is not what you think it is.

@PhilI remember informing you on-stream during Minecraft about six months ago that my friend who has 50K subs on YouTube was interested in collaborating with you. You shot down the idea immediately and called it "silly". He was prepared to do a collab after I convinced him you were a pleasant guy to work with, and both parties would benefit. It stopped from the moment I told you about it. That was the reality of that situation, you did not want to do it.

Forum Users: "Phil is anti social! We've known him for 10 years and he's only ever interacted with about half a dozen people and almost all of those are gone because he shut them out of his life"

Phil: "I had several acquaintances over the years who want nothing to do with me. You're an idiot"

Wow dude you fuckin owned him.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Forum Users: "Phil is anti social! We've known him for 10 years and he's only ever interacted with about half a dozen people and almost all of those are gone because he shut them out of his life"

Phil: "I had several acquaintances over the years who want nothing to do with me. You're an idiot"

Wow dude you fuckin owned him.

Well done for twisting Phils post way out of context to suit your agenda.

"...If I do a collab with someone else, people who hate me might now start hating on that person because they did work with me, or viceversa. If I work with someone else who has a negative toxic community following them, that toxic community might latch itself on to me! And obviously, I have enough problems, I don't need two toxic communities latching on to me, right? Now there was one exception, where, about a month ago, when the 'Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection' released, I did issue an open challenge to people on the Internet, and no one accepted. I said: I'll play any other streamer who's interested, right? I said anyone- any other streamer, any other personality on the Internet, you guys want to take me on, in this collection, I'll accept. I got zero challenges. So that just goes to show you that people are kind in the same mindset as me. They're afraid that if they did something with DSP, that the people would probably f****** harrass them, right?..."

This is something Phil said one time, just before explaining when LTG "seemed to accept" the challenge, but then disappeared. I also remember him saying other time, that some people weren't necessarily against him, but would just stay away because of the troll-element that follows him, and that they told him that.

So when you say "who want nothing to do with (Phil)", you might want to explain the cause of it, or else it might be misleading. Also there's several people, not everyone is the same. Last time I checked, Brian would be happy to collaborate with Phil, (see Tweet above), and the other way around as well. Phil just needs to schedule it, I might tell/remind him.

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

"...If I do a collab with someone else, people who hate me might now start hating on that person because they did work with me, or viceversa. If I work with someone else who has a negative toxic community following them, that toxic community might latch itself on to me! And obviously, I have enough problems, I don't need two toxic communities latching on to me, right? Now there was one exception, where, about a month ago, when the 'Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection' released, I did issue an open challenge to people on the Internet, and no one accepted. I said: I'll play any other streamer who's interested, right? I said anyone- any other streamer, any other personality on the Internet, you guys want to take me on, in this collection, I'll accept. I got zero challenges. So that just goes to show you that people are kind in the same mindset as me. They're afraid that if they did something with DSP, that the people would probably f****** harrass them, right?..."

This is something Phil said one time, just before explaining when LTG "seemed to accept" the challenge, but then disappeared. I also remember him saying other time, that some people weren't necessarily against him, but would just stay away because of the troll-element that follows him, and that they told him that.

So when you say "who want nothing to do with (Phil)", you might want to explain the cause of it, or else it might be misleading. Also there's several people, not everyone is the same. Last time I checked, Brian would be happy to collaborate with Phil, (see Tweet above), and the other way around as well. Phil just needs to schedule it, I might tell/remind him.

But to that point, there were people who said they agreed to collabe with phil, but he would constantly either put it off or cancel at the last moment. I really don't think phil wants to collab with Brian anymore, (I don't even think he hosts him anymore on twitch) as I remember him saying a while ago that he didn't want to do multiplayer games anymore. I mean heck, he won't even set something up where his fans can play games with him anymore or try to get a party organized. He could have used discord to organize something with his fans that legit wanted to play games with him, but he chooses not to. And if he's concerned about troll, then who really cares? Just have a mod boot them from the game or mute em. 

Another thing he could have done is just DM'd some gamer youtubers and see if they wanted to collab or do something. He's talked about wanting to be seen in a more positive light and wanting perception of himself to be changed, but he's unwilling to reach across the aisle and talk to someone of have something set up. If that's what he wants, if he just wants to be a single player gamer, then good, but don't constantly blame trolls for ruining collabs. If you don;t want to collab or do co-op, then what's wrong with just saying, "I don't want to do collabe or co-op. I have more fun playing games alone."

might this, might that, trolls this, trolls that

I never heard of anyone who had problems with DSP's trolls (including Tolomeo) because they don't have any reason to troll or attack them. It's more probable the streamers will get new fans from the "trolls". No other streamer cares about DSP's trolls and the trolls don't care for other streamers.

Also don't expect coop with Brain.