The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers's Choice Event Nominations Thread - January 2020!

11 hours ago, SuckaSurprise said:

Tekken 7 Multiplayer sessions. There are a lot of new characters and the game is heavily populated so it's super easy to find matches. Ranked mode is tiered so it's easy to find opponents of a similar skill level.

Classic Street Fighter (Super Turbo/Third Strike) on Fightcade, there are tons of players to play against and the netcode is great so it'll eliminate Phil's main complaints about the anniversary collection.

11 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

Street Fighter V: New characters, Arcade Mode and Online Play

He won't be able to do online/multiplayer though.

"2. Games must have a definitive ending! No MMOs or multiplayer-only games, etc."

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

He won't be able to do online/multiplayer though.

"2. Games must have a definitive ending! No MMOs or multiplayer-only games, etc."

Earlier in the month I had asked Phil on stream if it would be ok to nominate competitive multiplayer games for the viewers choice, he said it was so both LastRambo and my suggestions should be fine. I even specifically asked him if Tekken 7 was ok and he just said it wasn't done before for viewers choice but if people wanted to see it he'd do it.

That disclaimer you referenced might just mean no MMO or openworld multiplayer only games. I'm sure Phil will chime in and clarify if our nominations are fine though.

Source: 10:47 of this video

• Like 1

Just now, SuckaSurprise said:

Earlier in the month I had asked Phil on stream if it would be ok to nominate competitive multiplayer games for the viewers choice, he said it was so both LastRambo and my suggestions should be fine. I even specifically asked him if Tekken 7 was ok and he just said it wasn't done before for viewers choice but if people wanted to see it he'd do it.

That disclaimer you referenced might just mean no MMO or openworld multiplayer only games. I'm sure Phil will chime in and clarify if our nominations are fine though.

Alright, I thought it was heavily implied that Multiplayer/Online gameplay was of no interest for this event, but after watching the video, I'll vote for that one too:

Tekken 7 Multiplayer/Online Sessions

• Like 1

Chip's Challenge - Available through Steam.  It's an older game so I guarantee any modern PC can play it. 

Edited by Xbox

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Alright, I thought it was heavily implied that Multiplayer/Online gameplay was of no interest for this event, but after watching the video, I'll vote for that one too:

Tekken 7 Multiplayer/Online Sessions

I'll nominate Tekken 7 as well.

I would love to see Phil play it again considering the improvements they made to the game.

• Like 1

Portal 2 (Would love to see you go back to this great game!)

Toy Story 3

Titanic: Adventure Out of Time (Another fun point & click mystery game like Myst but less cryptic and with dialogue)

Edited by Dylancious

Katamari Damacy REROLL

Quake [pretty cheap on Steam now, you can also download a mod to modernise the control scheme and add the original NIN soundtrack, plus help with the resolution]

Dream Daddy, Angels with Scaly Wings or some other visual novel

Pretty sure the guy has Rare Replay on his Xbone, boot up Perfect Dark or Perfect Dark Zero

Terraria ( xbox one or PS4 ) - It would be a great game for chill streams

Lisa: The Painful ( and get good ending by not taking the drug called 'Joy' ingame) - A really fun and unique RPG on Steam. Also, it's pretty cheap to buy

On 12/30/2019 at 5:20 AM, MiraiMisaki said:

1. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (released by Bethesda)

2. The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (released by Bethesda)

3. Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice (released by Capcom)

4. Danganronpa V3 (released by Spike ChunSoft)

I agree with these nominations, but I'd also like to see you replay Bioshock: Infinite or Alien: Isolation at some-point.

Also it'd be funny to watch you play Phantasmagoria and old point and click games like you did with Myst.