The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers's Choice Event Nominations Thread - January 2020!

The Dig "A DEEP SPACE ADVENTURE BY SEAN CLARK IN COLLABORATION WITH FILMMAKER STEVEN SPIELBERG" you can get on GOG

The 7th Guest 

Day Of The Tentacle (Sequel to Maniac Mansion, I think better of the two!)

Star Trek "A Finality Unity" - Really great game, closest to the TNG show experience as far as games.

Astral chain

fire emblem 3 houses

Multiple ppl ve been telling phil to play these games even before the games are out.  So play them and stop claiming no one is asking for them please.

4 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

but dating mechanics

Separate fiction from reality and enjoy the game like any normal person would.

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

but dating mechanics

Which are optional and only meant for additional story and to be able to recruit. 

Fire Emblem 3 Houses would be a fantastic choice.

Has anyone said Tales of Symphonia?

Phil barely got into the game and stopped if my memory is correct. No idea why he never played through the whole thing, it's one of the best JRPGs of its era and the best Tales of game.

Nominate and vote for Tales of Symphonia!

On 1/4/2020 at 4:59 AM, KGhaleon said:

You aren't a real gamer if you've never played through Hollow knight (aka Bug Dark souls).

Do you nominate Hollow Knight? It just might have a chance to at least make it to the poll-thread.

13 minutes ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Whats that game that Phil always says he wants to play but the fans wont let him? It sounds like "Soy ko den"

No one has nominated any Suikoden games yet I think, do you start the trend? There's like 12 or more games in the series, though.

Fire Emblem 3 houses

Metroid Prime 2

Danganronpa v3

Eh who cares.. nothing i want to watch ever win anyway

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mikleo said:

Fire Emblem 3 houses

Metroid Prime 2

Danganronpa v3

Eh who cares.. nothing i want to watch ever win anyway

Never give up :) I nominated Banjo Kazooie and it won the nomination

I also would like to see Phil play Ring Fit Adventure 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:59 PM, KGhaleon said:

You aren't a real gamer if you've never played through Hollow knight (aka Bug Dark souls).

Doesn't Hollow Knight take a few hours to really get going? If so, it might not be great for a marathon since he'll play it 1.5 - 2 hours and think it's boring since it hasn't picked up steam.

EDIT: NM I can't read apparently. 

Edited by VertigoTeaparty

On 1/4/2020 at 9:38 PM, babymngaming456 said:

but dating mechanics

That's his problem if he isn't secure enough in his relationship to separate fiction from reality like a normal individual.  

On 1/4/2020 at 9:46 PM, Cappuccino said:

Separate fiction from reality and enjoy the game like any normal person would.

Why does Phil keep rejecting games with romance in them? Its so fucking odd, I heard him complain about Cyberpunk having it

1. its a gaming stream, so your job kind of revolves around completing it fully for your audience. 2. its not real. 3. its not real. 4. its not real.

Edited by FloydMayweather

On 1/2/2020 at 11:12 AM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Oh yes I forgot Stalker. I want to nominate that again because its really good and Phil was wrongly negative when he tried it because of low contributions at the time.

Exactly why I picked it.

I updated the tally with the nominations in the thread so far:

VXNomIXI.thumb.png.a6a064ff509cacc322e6dadb54aa063b.png

Notes:

In the case where they specified with: "any version of the game", the vote was added to every version.

Some simply nominated "Onimusha", which I assume is "Onimusha: Warlords (2001)".

People saying "I agree" with quoted nominations, or "It'd be funny to watch" were treated as nominations.

Simple "Stalker" nominations were treated as "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl", the first one released.

The games with "possibly:" between parenthesis, means someone added a stipulation, but not everyone who nominated it.

Two posts I mentioned earlier don't seem like nominations, which seems to be the case, so they weren't regarded as such. KGhaleon's post was treated as a nomination for the tally, although I'm unsure if that was his intention.

Phil said he wouldn't play Multiplayer-fighting games, so the games in red are not eligible, but I still added them at the end, just because why not.

Obviously the same person can only vote for the same game once, even if posted several times. (Yes, some people tried to vote the same thing multiple times).

Edited by MoraMoria

12 hours ago, Royal_Phalanx91 said:

That's his problem if he isn't secure enough in his relationship to separate fiction from reality like a normal individual.  

But Jasper the Khat would not allow it

2 hours ago, KainZ7 said:

Atelier Ryza

But it has waifus, could be interesting. Phil read somewhere that Atelier games take hundreds of hours to beat, though it says 25h to beat Ryza.

Edited by babymngaming456

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

But it has waifus, could be interesting. Phil read somewhere that Atelier games take hundreds of hours to beat, though it says 25h to best Ryza.

yeah, its one of the shortest on the series, I also vote for Ryza, and since the guy is donating the game, no loss for Phill