The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

DSP responds to the DrunkenPeasants toxic drama

As autistic detractors are they are trying to spin it already but at least DP won't get anything from it. They were hyping up the emails for drama views, without them they have nothing.

DP are pulling a cat reveal but somehow think they have the right to laugh at DSP.

Oh shit, Drunken podcast guys about to get fucked it sounds like.

All because this dude wouldn't go on their podcast, situation kinda sounds familiar.

Now that Phil posted the email the DP guy is seething hard right now and doing damage control.

He's too dumb to realize that them acting like assholes and their show being a "cesspool of drama" is the problem.

He still thinks he's doing nothing wrong and that he's in the right, really sad.

Even the detractors agree with Phil on their show being awful and doing a good decision to not appear on it.

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

situation kinda sounds familiar.

did something similar happen?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Just checking in with you. Everything is still open for you to be on next week. My promise of just having a laid back stream with no drama still stands. Just let me know what you what to do. I fully intend on allowing my audience to see the positive side of you and maybe you'll gain new eyes on your streams. Just let me know if you have any questions.

- Ben

All this friendliness, this sounds nothing like how the guy actually acts on the show, aka like an asshole.

Maybe Ben thinks he's being friendly but he would very likely act like an ass. I doubt he could stop himself to bring up any drama.

If I didn't know that he actually thinks he's being friendly I would think this is just a bait to get him on the show to roast him.

Edited by babymngaming456

This whole shitshow happened to show up in my Twitter feed, and surprisingly, even Phil's usual detractors are calling the Drunken Peasants on their bullshit.

You know you done fucked up if you get those people to side with Phil.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:15 PM, 2Kitty said:

This has done more goodwill for Phil since the Pro Jared stuff. GG Phil

What was the final verdict on him? I remember he made a video going over some of the claims but I don't know what happened after that

44 minutes ago, Dragonea said:

What was the final verdict on him?

Projared now streams FF6 and enjoys good views on it. Makes YT videos regulatory again but seems like his views dropped by half.