The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice Event Voting Thread - January 2020!

Viewers' Choice Poll - January 2020  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay everyone, VOTE for the game(s) you want to see as the upcoming viewers' choice playthrough! You can vote for AS MANY AS YOU WANT so be sure to pick more than one, if you'd like to see more than one!

NOTE: List was narrowed down due to availability of games, and already planned upcoming projects/playthroughs. There were FAR too many games nominated to have those which all got 3+ votes to be in the final poll, so I had to cut some out. Here's what is in the final running!

Good luck!

Hmm...

To be honest, I'm not sure which game I'm rooting for, but of course nothing I nominate wins ever.

I'd say, for those "Fire Emblem: Three Houses" enthusiasts, this may be your only chance, seems to me.

Hmm.gif

3 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Sucks that SMT 3: Nocturne was cut though, would have been a great RPG playthrough IMHO. 

Yeah, but there were games with more votes that were also cut out. Phil said why, so there is no point in lamenting the fallen ones.

. . .

*Psch, by the way, between you & me... I'm secretly hoping that Donkey Kong 64 doesn't win, keep it a secret!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Man if Hollow knight or Code vein wins I'll lol, since he's been avoiding Soul likes lately.

I just do not understand why, he was having the same attitude when playing Blasphemous

1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

I voted Fire Emblem, but I remember DSP having a problem with that game... I forgot why.... does anybody know?

Because you can feed and frolic with fictional characters and its Nintendo. 

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

since he's been avoiding Soul likes lately.

6 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

I just do not understand why, he was having the same attitude when playing Blasphemous

suffering.thumb.jpg.ca701c66456aa7d3adf6acce9ea906cd.jpg

45 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

and its Nintendo

loves Nintendo now

5 hours ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Because you can feed and frolic with fictional characters and its Nintendo. 

That has to be a joke, so he wont play it because there is relationships in it? Does he realize its not real? what is he so afraid of...