The King of Hate Forums
MrPapaveraceae

Mortal Kombat 11 New Characters and Online

Mortal Kombat 11 New Characters and Online  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would, and I'd like him to lab a bit more with characters. Phil only does the same basic stuff over and over, there's nothing interesting with how he plays MK.

39 minutes ago, MrPapaveraceae said:

When was the last time he played Tekken?

I think since early 2017, maybe? He's also expressed disapproval for the Tekken franchise, but I just think it would be great to see some gameplay from the multiplayer option.

It's just a game anyways, nothing horrible is going to happen, and a lot of people will enjoy it, I'm sure. He also wouldn't neet to commit to weeks of playthrough, since it would be online.

I much rather see him play tekken 7 actually. I don't understand why he doesn't. Anybody that loves good competitive fighting games plays tekken.

31 minutes ago, Osium said:

I much rather see him play tekken 7 actually. I don't understand why he doesn't. Anybody that loves good competitive fighting games plays tekken.

Yeah. I remember even back in the original Playstation era, Tekken was played by serious players.

• Upvote 1

Spawn got released recently, it would be cool if Phil played it. He'd have to cut into his Street Fighter time so I doubt it though.