The King of Hate Forums
WorthIts

"You do not have permission to see this content"

47 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

Hey. I posted a topic the other day and suddenly now the forum tells me I don't have permission to see it? Anyone tell me what happened? 

Its a deleted thread. The discussion was probably too long to prune so the entire thread was hidden away/trashed.

More than likely, people turned your thread (which I don't remember, so don't take this as a 100% explanation) into a personal back-and-forth argument and/or an opportunity to spread mistruths/lies on my own personal forums. That doesn't fly here. Sorry if your thread got deleted because of it, but sometimes it's just the easier option when it's become completely derailed.

And no worries, we always take care of the people who derail stuff so they don't do it again!

38 minutes ago, Phil said:

mistruths/lies on my own personal forums.

It was about speculation over a practicing lawyer's analysis of your bankruptcy file. Some got "heated" over it, because saying that his examination wasn't incredibly informative is obviously wrong, according to them, & some other misrepresentations.

Also, some people don't understand what they read, which makes it more ironic when they spew insults.

Edited by MoraMoria

12 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

It was about speculation over a practicing lawyer's analysis of your bankruptcy file. Some got "heated" over it, because saying that his examination wasn't incredibly informative is obviously wrong, according to them, & some other misrepresentations.

Also, some people don't understand what they read, which makes it more ironic when they spew insults.

I didn't get to see that, so in this case it must not have been me. Probably got way out of hand and deleted because of a few bad apples.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

I didn't get to see that, so in this case it must not have been me. Probably got way out of hand and deleted because of a few bad apples.

I thought moderators could see deleted threads? At least, that is how most forums work. I'm a mod on a similar forum run by Invision and we can see every post that has been edited or deleted.

13 minutes ago, JaminJuicez said:

I thought moderators could see deleted threads? At least, that is how most forums work. I'm a mod on a similar forum run by Invision and we can see every post that has been edited or deleted.

Yes they can, and he's an Admin.

The thread is not deleted, but he's probably referring to the fact that he didn't see it, nor he looked deeply into it. If he wanted, he could.