The King of Hate Forums

When is Phil going to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate again?

As of today, all the DLC fighters in the first season pass are already released from Joker all the way to Byleth. According to the Nintendo Direct last month, there will be another season pass in the making with 5 new DLC fighters plus a bonus fighter, making six in total. I already know that DSP already stopped playing Smash Ultimate last year in February because there were other games to play and he was probably bored of it already (like Smash 4), but with the addition of new content over the past year, I wouldn't mind seeing him revisiting Smash. But the chances of him replaying are minimal since he didn't replay Smash 4 with all the DLC.

• Like 1

I'm not planning on 1. spending another dollar on Smash Ultimate to buy the season pass, and 2. spending a significant amount of time trying to figure out how to play the game now that a year has passed, and undoubtedly the meta game has monstrously changed.

Plus, I hate 1v1 duels and the free-for-all matches were always laggy. Zero reason to play it again really, when it comes to my interests.