Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
WhineNDine

The Kid That Turned From Friend to "Detractor".

Recommended Posts

The kid Phil met and became a detractor all of a sudden was unearthed. He wanted to set the record straight so I guess I should post this here to get his attention.

10.png.1d2576a9196598ccfac68c4564169131.png

10-2.png.c89d1b32964d86eaed65fccbbca731b8.png

10-3.png.5f337dd8f2eeec638a7d2d366e052b49.png

11.thumb.png.87bc6167a2e8f1a695036fd51bfbfd70.png12.thumb.png.c48cae357f12db1e2c31addbc49f3702.png

Reasoning why he left was because Phil trashed a fan for liking Amiibos. I can't remember the specific time he did that but considering how much he hated them, who knows.

I think there are people who Phil is right on, they just enjoy a shitshow and join, but many have their own testimonies to why they hated Phil over the years starting from a specific reason. Many I know specifically stopped supporting Phil because of the old forum situation where he would constantly go over the moderators and when Rambo and Howard outed him for being a bad friend. More modern claims I've heard why people hate Phil is the manipulation, lying, and self-victimization for profit. Not my words. This kid legitimately liked Phil, even did what he asked and just left and ignored him instead of blowing up on social media and becoming a detractor. Phil you have to realize you've changed, but not much in the department of taking responsibility or being wrong in the moment. It's great you realized you were wrong so many years ago, but that was so many years ago. Those people been banned and either moved on or gained more reasons to hate you from their initial reasoning.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Buying the collector's edition just to throw the Amiibo in the bin?

And he wonders why he has financial problems now *facepalm*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what chill Minecraft streams, just before a day-off brings.

Yet again...

Oh shoes, Phil. If you're starting things like these, be prepared to end them.

I'm out of this thread.

Tsk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching that part of the stream was very difficult. Phil doesn't seem to realize that there are plenty of people who have different reasons for disliking or hating him. And its not that often that someone "suddenly" and "without a good reason" turns on someone they used to like. People can change their mind about things and people when they get new information. People can hate Phil for what he said or has done in the past as well as what he says and does in the present. That isn't ever going to change. That is just how life works.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Watching that part of the stream was very difficult. Phil doesn't seem to realize that there are plenty of people who have different reasons for disliking or hating him. And its not that often that someone "suddenly" and "without a good reason" turns on someone they used to like. People can change their mind about things and people when they get new information. People can hate Phil for what he said or has done in the past as well as what he says and does in the present. That isn't ever going to change. That is just how life works.

One of the detractors on Twitter mimicked DSP's "4 Best Games of All Time" tweet by creating "Top 4 Reasons You Dislike DSP" and none of them were because they saw a TIHYDP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

One of the detractors on Twitter mimicked DSP's "4 Best Games of All Time" tweet by creating "Top 4 Reasons You Dislike DSP" and none of them were because they saw a TIHYDP.

Why not post the tweet? I'm sure people are curious about the answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Why not post the tweet? I'm sure people are curious about the answers.

14.thumb.png.29a756e8488d2e175199639f309c6f63.png

"Please post the tweet so you can get banned after destroying and silencing me in an argument."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

"Please post the tweet so you can get banned after destroying and silencing me in an argument."

You are truly are an idiot. Also a tweet isn't a video. And you already made this thread which could be already interpreted as detractor content.

And if you get banned you'll just make your 10th sock you stupid troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You are truly are an idiot. Also a tweet isn't a video.

 

I'm going to guess you're German and English isn't your first language because you can't read. It says "no links to detractor comments" which would be tweets. Again, proving you're a moron.

8 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

And you already made this thread which could be already interpreted as detractor content.

This isn't detractor content. This is a guy who was a fan and responded to Phil talking about him out the blue.

8 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

And if you get banned you'll just make your 10th sock you stupid troll.

Coming from the guy who has 20 Twitch accounts. Destroyed yourself again. Just give up, idiot.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

you can't read. It says "no links to detractor comments" which would be tweets. Again, proving you're a moron.

"detractor video comments" Are you too stupid to read?

6 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

Coming from the guy who has 20 Twitch accounts.

Stop pretending you are not a troll. You make this stupid comment every time you make a new sock with the same retarded comments with moving the goal post. You always end up looking like a massive retard and I told you last time to stop when you make a new sock.

9 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

This isn't detractor content. This is a guy

This is a guy who was branded as a detractor by Phil and supposedly attacked his family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

"detractor video comments" Are you too stupid to read?

Oh I forgot.. You're too stupid to figure out if detractor video comments are banned here then detractor tweets that can be more critical on Phil and are directly linked to the detractors themselves are probably banned too.. Silly me for thinking you at least have some critical thinking skills.

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Stop pretending you are not a troll. You make this stupid comment every time you make a new sock with the same retarded comments with moving the goal post. You always end up looking like a massive retard and I told you last time to stop when you make a new sock.

You have 20 Twitch accounts, moron. You aren't allowed to call anyone a sock. Idiot.

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is a guy who was branded as a detractor by Phil and supposedly attacked his family.

Okay go find the tweet where he attacked his family and post it here.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

One of the detractors on Twitter mimicked DSP's "4 Best Games of All Time" tweet by creating "Top 4 Reasons You Dislike DSP" and none of them were because they saw a TIHYDP.

I always felt like TIHYDP grew in popularity because a good amount of people already had a reason to dislike Phil. TIHYDP may have created some "detractors" but I think its far from the main reason that so many dislike him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

You have 20 Twitch accounts, moron.

Hard to tell if you are legit retarded of if you are trying really hard to look as the biggest retard possible.

14 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

Oh I forgot you're too stupid to figure out if detractor video comments are banned here then detractor tweets that can be more critical

Move the goal post more you stupid troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, babymngaming456 said:

Hard to tell if you are legit retarded of if you are trying really hard to look as the biggest retard possible.

Continually calling me "retarded" doesn't negate the embarrassment of throwing money and having 19 backup Twitch accounts just to borderline troll Phil. Look at this shit:

156.png.6a021c57973c7fa4e369e5e24805487c.png157.png.4fe6a678603978fafdc3ad763b02cb23.png

And you're calling ME retarded?

2 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Move the goal post more you stupid troll.

Post the tweet where GamerJLee was insulting Phil''s family if I'm "moving the goal post."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

And you're calling ME retarded?

You just proved it by posting the picture.

4 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

Post the tweet where GamerJLee was insulting Phil''s family if I'm "moving the goal post."

That was never an argument, I never said he did it you stupid troll. And you are insulted when people call you retarded.

Go move the goal post more you stupid troll.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You just proved it by posting the picture.

How? By proving you have a bunch of troll sock accounts while calling somebody a troll and a sock? That picture is embarrassing for you and it speaks volumes that you have no argument.

17 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

That was never an argument, I never said he did it you stupid troll.

Oh now you weren't making that argument. Lmao.

17 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Go move the goal post more you stupid troll.

You said I was moving the goal post by saying detractor tweets are bannable just like detractor video comments, I ask you to post the tweet GamerJLee talked about Phil's family if what I said is moving the goal post, and you respond by not posting the tweet and say i'm moving the goal post by asking you to do that. lmao keep embarrassing yourself, moron.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

What makes Amiibos more hate worthy than normal statues?

 

I wouldn't buy statues for DLC but I need amiibos for DLC. Never liked them myself. I thought the video of him throwing them in the trash great.

Edited by MitchMacalester
No reason for multi quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...