The King of Hate Forums
WhineNDine

The Kid That Turned From Friend to "Detractor".

34 minutes ago, kobainkhad said:

Amiibo's at least have SOME value, Phil is even dumber for buying all those useless statues.

Hey, I'm not defending statues either lol. I'd rather cash in my pocket instead of Spider-mans head and torso on a stick or some other shit staring at me blankly when I get home. But he made really good money from uploading nerd shit in those days so he bought a lot of nerd shit.

Edited by MitchMacalester
Spelling

5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Did something trigger you?

I don't get you, you're like on the verge of being a detractor with what you post, but you hate them. Like whats your deal dude?

2 hours ago, 2Kitty said:

I don't get you, you're like on the verge of being a detractor with what you post, but you hate them. Like whats your deal dude?

1 hour ago, kobainkhad said:

Nah babyman just think you're a fucktard. 

He's an idiot. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just now, TheKingOfCryBabies said:

I think this video might help Phil out into understanding why some people could dislike him.

He knows. He's just going to go the usual route and pretend nothing happened.

12 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

He knows. He's just going to go the usual route and pretend nothing happened.

Yeah, he's got a habit of letting fires burn themselves out. Problem with that is you end up letting people get burned..

This kid is an opportunistic, talentless, salty hack desperate for DSP’s attention. I like how Phil took the high road by not naming this irrelevant child during his Minecraft stream. I hope Phil doesn’t even bother to respond this soyboy’s laugh out loudly pathetic click bait “response” video. Was it glorious war hero George W Bush that had some “no child left behind “ policy  when he was president? Thank god his rules don’t apply to the United States of Phil! Because this is a child that most certainly needs to be left behind. He isn’t worth talking or thinking about

-Snoutfoot