The King of Hate Forums
kobainkhad

As Per Phils "no evidence of being a bad guy" Rant last night

So Phil went on one of his usual tirades last night, as usual blaming everyone else for his problems. But amidst the lies in his tirade he claimed "detractors" cant actually point to any concrete evidence of him insulting his viewers or why ppl hate him. Well 1st of all WRONG. But i'd like to present some evidence:

Lets see hes a lazy liar who thinks he is the hardest working man in show biz LOL: 

I mean we can go on an on really. Me personally? No Phil i don't not like you cuz "its cool to hate Phil" To me you are lazy, always got some excuse why you need everyone to give you money instead of working for it yourself like idk any other grown ass man. You insult your own fans, and i'm not talking about ppl who come to troll you i mean your actual fans who for some reason give you money. You hate on anyone else that isn't you, like with the DR. Disrespect thing, instead of maybe idk just saying congrats to him and moving on no you just can't resist can you "idgaf about him" i'm sure you'd of loved to say more, like how you hate Ninja and Pewdiepie, and i know why you hate them because you think you deserve what they have more than they do. Anyway with the nice lil Piggy search engine Phil there is no hiding contradictions to EVERYTHING you said last night.

"and then he quits like a bitch because he is one"

I think he quit because he wants to play with someone who knows how to play online.

56 minutes ago, kobainkhad said:

"DSP gets questioned why he said that streaming is harder than editing videos (yes he really said that). He never once said that he claims... except that one time he did."

Did I miss a part? Where's the contradiction in the video? Or is the guy who made the video just retarded, like these people usually are.

Phil: "I said to entertain a stream of people"

the guy that made the video: "Nope, that's a lie"

next Phil clip: "doing live improv commentary is tough"

the guy that made the video: "you just press start and stop recording button, how is that harder than editing?"

Where's the contradiction? Because it looks like the guy thinks Phil means it's technically harder while Phil means it's much harder to do a live commentary than a prerecorded one. It's not a wrong statement. Phil also explains what he meant.

Edited by babymngaming456

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

"and then he quits like a bitch because he is one"

I think he quit because he wants to play with someone who knows how to play online.

Did I miss a part? Where's the contradiction in the video? Or is the guy who made the video just retarded, like these people usually are.

Phil: "I said to entertain a stream of people"

the guy that made the video: "Nope, that's a lie"

next Phil clip: "doing live improv commentary is tough"

the guy that made the video: "you just press start and stop recording button, how is that harder than editing?"

Where's the contradiction? Because it looks like the guy thinks Phil means it's technically harder while Phil means it's much harder to do a live commentary than a prerecorded one. It's not a wrong statement. Phil also explains what he meant.

I would argue that it's harder to do a prerecorded video because there's no stream chat to bounce off of, but that's just my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Puggy said:

I would argue that it's harder to do a prerecorded video because there's no stream chat to bounce off of, but that's just my opinion.

Fine if that's your opinion but that's not the point of the video. Both things have pros and cons. You could also argue about the live commentary and interaction part.

There's really no need to insult these people.

In my opinion the problem seems to be that they're assuming Phil is conflating doing a "Let's Play/(LP)", with the idea he has of "streaming". It sounds weird because there's an implication in his statement that one is done with the effort of entertaining people, ("streaming", implied the one that he does), while the other, (LP), doesn't necessarily have that objective, and so he claims that:

-Phil said doing LP "without editing/raw" is harder.______________________Is false.

But that seems to contradict what he said one time:

"Just making an edited Youtube video is very easy, doing live "improv" reactionary commentary is tough, I've been telling people this for years and years, when people criticised me and said: Phil! Oh, your videos on Youtube suck 'cause you don't sit in front of a video editor for hours to edit it and make it look spiffy, and put in effects and transitions and cut out the dead parts, I said, you guys realize that's easy (thing). The hard (thing) is sitting here playing the raw games, that's the hard part. Streaming is way harder than just editing videos for Youtube."

And so, his two statements:

-Streaming is way harder than just editing videos for Youtube.

-Phil said doing LP "without editing/raw" is harder.______________________Is false.

Seem to contradict themselves, but not necessarily, because you can do a LP without the effort of being entertaining, easier than editing videos, however "streaming" with the purpose of entertaining would be overall harder than just editing them and condensing the content.

With those premises that can only happen if: Streaming =/= doing LP "without editing/raw".

Why? Because of the "effort to entertain" factor that he's implying in one, but not necessarily the other. I.e: If I do a LP barely interacting with anyone or being funny, then editing should be more demanding.

So he ends by clarifying:

"I said to entertain a stream of people, alright? Live, with raw gameplay and impromptu commentary is much harder than offline, not streaming, playing a game at your own pace, and then basically, you can script in comedy, you can edit stuff out that's boring, alright?"

It's a mess when he doesn't explain himself at the beginning. My guess anyways.

MM.gif

14 hours ago, kobainkhad said:

please tell me how "to entertain a stream of people" is different than "just making an edited YouTube video is very easy, doing live improv reactionary commentary is tough".

Also,

Good edited videos are much easier to make because all you have to do is record your 20h of average footage, cut the boring stuff, overdub after the fact, insert some comedic bits here and there with the comfort a video editor and 3rd party material can provide, watch it, fix it, rewatch it again, fix it, then put it together in a 5 to10 min video and you have all the time in the world.  The process might be longer , but the recording phase is almost effortless.

Good raw playthroughs/live streams with live commentary are much harder because you have to keep the quality bar high at all times and you must get it right and you can't do retakes. Of course all you need to do is press the REC button once, but you have only one shot.

Say what you want about the quality of Phil's stuff, but this is pretty obvious stuff.

Try doing both and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by kill-chan

I think mostly everyone can agree that when Phil is upset and raging at games that he becomes a bit more sensitive and more likely to timeout or ban people in the chat, even regulars, for innocuous or joking comments.

11 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

I think mostly everyone can agree that when Phil is upset and raging at games that he becomes a bit more sensitive and more likely to timeout or ban people in the chat, even regulars, for innocuous or joking comments.

And im sure everyone can agree that's the definition of thin-skinned.

• Upvote 1

All this talk is irrelevant cuz Phil doesn't even make good raw, unedited, live entertaining streams.

2 hour horrible pre-streams where he constantly plugs giving himself money mainly, a daily mid stream break for 20+ mins as if he has worked SO hard he couldn't possibly go on without a break. Long insufferable moments of silence throughout his streams, crying about no one talking to him, and WHY? Because you ARE BORING and your stream is BORING so people would rather talk amongst themselves. Dude literally falls asleep in his own streams LOL. Need i say more?

Edited by kobainkhad

2 hours ago, Another_Derich said:

I think there is a certain something to fighting game rage snippets that is really enjoyable.

It's because is unrefined rage, (not scripted), and you know it comes from the depth of Phil's soul. You also know the rant is imminent, but its magnitude in the Richter-scale is incalculable, like a machine-gun of pure fire.

Like once Phil said, we are tested at our worst, that's when you see what lies beneath the surface.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It's because is unrefined rage, (not scripted), and you know it comes from the depth of Phil's soul. You also know the rant is imminent, but its magnitude in the Richter-scale is incalculable, like a machine-gun of pure fire.

Like once Phil said, we are tested at our worst, that's when you see what lies beneath the surface.

Well said. Its like a pure, authentic rage where he doesn't seem to have a filter on what he is thinking and saying.