The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

"Get a job DSP"

Do people not understand that no other job is going to pay DSP 80-120k a year like streaming does? The amount of money he makes monthly is INSANE, no other job is going to come close to that.  

Not to mentionTwitch suits DSP's lifestyle to a T, he enjoys this sedentary lifestyle more than anything. If I was him, I'd milk this shit until there is no milk from the udders left.

• Upvote 1

I think some just want him to stop "asking" money from people, despite downgrading his lifestyle. Even though people donate to him by their own choice, including those who don't like him, which is worthy of research.

For the rest, they just think it's funny, even going to wrestling events to "totally own" Phil by holding a cardboard during the entirety of the show, while craving attention from random people on the Internet. I agree, that's pretty funny.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And honestly, what other job could phil really get? He's been a content creator for 10 years and doesn't have any marketable skills. Any google search by potential employers would lead them straight to trolls.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, immortanjoe said:

doesn't have any marketable skills

For example supermarkets and security agencies will take anyone. Of course there's no way he can get a job that pays like streaming does. On the other hand when you think about that he won't have his business expenses anymore.

First of all he can't do any physical jobs like factories, stocking shelves, or walking long distances because of the herniated discs in his back. According to a guest on Joe Rogan's podcast employers won't give him an office jobs because they won't hire him because of all the stuff Phil has put on the internet.

His bankruptcy isn't totally his fault because a group called Sons of Kojima filed false copyright strikes. This picture was posted on kiwifarms when Sons of Kojima fell apart.

dsp.jpg

His long employment gap is definitely going to haunt him once Twitch is no longer financially viable for him and he's forced to go back into the workforce. Worse than having no skills or experience is his online image. Any job in the business/financial sector is going to do an extensive background, and we all know that won't end well for him. 

Thus, he'll have to work in the retail or food service industry, something far below his education level, and something that won't pay his bills. I honestly wish Phil would've saved and invested a huge bulk of his money instead of living the highlife with expensive statues and BMW. If I was making six figures playing/streaming games, I would save a massive portion of it, and invest in the stock market or something that's safe and guarantees a decent return in time. 

8 hours ago, bad_australia said:

His long employment gap is definitely going to haunt him once Twitch is no longer financially viable for him and he's forced to go back into the workforce. Worse than having no skills or experience is his online image. Any job in the business/financial sector is going to do an extensive background, and we all know that won't end well for him. 

Thus, he'll have to work in the retail or food service industry, something far below his education level, and something that won't pay his bills. I honestly wish Phil would've saved and invested a huge bulk of his money instead of living the highlife with expensive statues and BMW. If I was making six figures playing/streaming games, I would save a massive portion of it, and invest in the stock market or something that's safe and guarantees a decent return in time. 

What employment gap? Dude has been paying taxes on what I can only assume is a six digit salary ever since he started working for himself. He’s a verifiably successful entrepreneur with unique life experiences to boot. Phil’s worth ALOT more on the open market then you think. Tractors need to drop that BMW shit already too, it was LEASED.  Put the sodium and jelly sandwich down for a minute and think about that. 

1 hour ago, Snoutfoot said:

What employment gap? Dude has been paying taxes on what I can only assume is a six digit salary ever since he started working for himself. He’s a verifiably successful entrepreneur with unique life experiences to boot. Phil’s worth ALOT more on the open market then you think.

Phil's skills as a YouTuber/Twitch Streamer aren't really going to helpful for any regular job, he's essentially been out of the workforce for 11 years. No employer is going to consider barely staying afloat for the better part of a decade to be "successful". And now that he's filed bankruptcy and his debts are public knowledge no one's gonna hire him to manage their finances even with his finance degree. He'll still be able to get a regular job, but likely only entry level.

That said, I don't think Phil needs to get a regular job as much as he needs to improve his streaming skills. Let's be real, Phil is not good at engaging an audience. All I'm saying is, there's a reason his viewer count remains pretty stagnant unless he's do something the detractors want to see.

22 hours ago, Puggy said:

Phil's skills as a YouTuber/Twitch Streamer aren't really going to helpful for any regular job, he's essentially been out of the workforce for 11 years. No employer is going to consider barely staying afloat for the better part of a decade to be "successful". And now that he's filed bankruptcy and his debts are public knowledge no one's gonna hire him to manage their finances even with his finance degree. He'll still be able to get a regular job, but likely only entry level.

That said, I don't think Phil needs to get a regular job as much as he needs to improve his streaming skills. Let's be real, Phil is not good at engaging an audience. All I'm saying is, there's a reason his viewer count remains pretty stagnant unless he's do something the detractors want to see.

Phil’s skills as a streamer/YouTuber arent worth much but his decade plus years of life experiences as a minor internet celebrity, target of relentless harassment, twitch streamer, and youtuber are worth $$$$$. To any up and coming internet celebrity, public figure, HR & security departments of any social streaming service as well “Big Tech”, publicists, crisis management teams Phil’s 12 year legacy could demand $100-1000+ an hour for private consulting EASILY. 

Historically, Phil hasn’t been great at engaging his audience. Although in the last year or so I’d say he’s improved it exponentially and continues to do so in my opinion. I’m sure Phil would love to engage more with his fans if possible, we gotta remember not all of Phil’s audience are fans though.  A small but MASSIVELY HYPERACTIVE portion of his audience are severely mentally ill tractors/super stalkers filled who apparently survive on strictly sodium and jelly sandwiches. Their actions over the years have most likely given PTSD of varying severity  to Phil, his significant others, friends, family members, and his fans. Big ups to @Philengaging his audience everyday considering all the horrific shit it’s done to him over the year

Edited by Snoutfoot
Had to change the tag to the real Phil and not the tractor version

3 hours ago, Snoutfoot said:

Phil’s 12 year legacy could demand $100-1000+ an hour for private consulting EASILY.

I'm not sure that would be the case...

But they can just put a question for "Ask The King", and get a shoutout on stream!

3 hours ago, Snoutfoot said:

Big ups to @PhiI

Just so you know, the "Phil" you quoted here is an inactive troll account.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Lmao, no I didn’t know that. Is there a real one I could tag?

18 minutes ago, Snoutfoot said:

Lmao, no I didn’t know that. Is there a real one I could tag?

Yes, of course.

You see, the troll "Phil" account is written as: "phii", with the second "i" capitalized, and so when you type @, the first one that will show in the list is the fake one. So you have to write until the "l", to take the impostor out of the list.

If you want to be sure, you can just "hover/place mouse over" the name, and you'll infer which is the real one, (try it with both):

@PhiI  &  @Phil

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Yes, of course.

You see, the troll "Phil" account is written as: "phii", with the second "i" capitalized, and so when you type @, the first one that will show in the list is the fake one. So you have to write until the "l", to take the impostor out of the list.

If you want to be sure, you can just "hover/place mouse over" the name, and you'll infer which is the real one, (try it with both):

@PhiI  &  @Phil

Yet another reason to stop using my radiation emitting mini toxic tablet aka IPhone XR. It would be funny as fuck if the tractor Phil comes on and thanks me haha

On 2/22/2020 at 2:26 PM, MoraMoria said:

Mods could have an impersonation rule and just slap down that page. Obvious inactive troll like you said.

1 hour ago, MitchMacalester said:

Mods could have an impersonation rule and just slap down that page. Obvious inactive troll like you said.

There is an "impersonation rule" in place, staff simply didn't bother to change the impersonator's name and/or image.

I guess if someone finds this a problem, they can request it.

Rules.png

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I guess if someone finds this a problem, they can request it.

I don't tell the mods what to do. I thought the account was so old that it must not be a rule. 

Edited by MitchMacalester
I didn't like the wording.

30 minutes ago, MitchMacalester said:

Get a part time job making less or continue the entertainment career you created and kept going for more than a decade. Lol not a tough choice.

It really isn't.

On 2/26/2020 at 12:00 AM, WorthIts said:

I'm not sure what he does now *isn't* a job. So in all fairness streaming is one.

Isn't he considered a "freelancer"?

I don't know specific U.S. law about this, but I'm sure whatever Phil's doing is considered an occupation. The suggestions are directed towards him getting something with a more stable "job security", but Phil said he's working on it.

He should be the one who knows better about his situation & capabilities, and similar topics/questions to this thread are brought up every now and then in his streams, not sure there's anything to add that he has not heard.