The King of Hate Forums
Snoutfoot

Warface - unannounced new free to play class based FPS on Switch

I’ve put a couple hours into it so far and it’s pretty fun! It’s made in Cryengine and looks gorgeous on Switch in handheld mode(haven’t tried it docked yet). It’s a little over a 7 gig download and has an interesting slightly gyro assisted aiming in handheld which I assume can be toggled off. Anyone familiar with the Wii U Starfox and how terrible it’s gyro aim assist need not worry, Warface executes it much better.   If anyone else gives this a game a try I’d be interested to hear what you think. 

https://attackofthefanboy.com/news/warface-for-switch-had-surprise-launch-today/

Edited by Snoutfoot
Mah grammarz wuz not good

11 minutes ago, Snoutfoot said:

Someone had a sodium sandwich for dinner tonight 

Delicious. At least my "sodium sandwich" has more substance than the game you play offers.

Edited by MitchMacalester
spelling

2 minutes ago, MitchMacalester said:

Delicious. At least my "salt sandwich" has more substance than the game you play offers.

You act like you know ANYTHING about what games I play or what platforms I use haha. I’m sorry that your life is so miserable right now, keep your head up, someday you’ll be happy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

I don't think anyones happy owning a $300 doorknob that breaks itself and only has a few decent games.

I see you like jelly on your sodium sandwiches ;)

Do all your homework and finish your chores and maybe Mommy & Daddy will buy you for Xmas someday!

and once again i ask what exclusives does Xbox one games have, let's see Halo oh wait that's also on PC, Alan Wake on also on PC, Gears of War some are on PC, Cuphead oh wait been ported to Switch and PC.

7 hours ago, GamerSpecimen said:

You're defending a kids toy, are you sure its not YOU that hopes for YOUR parents to buy you one just for it to be bricked as soon as you first power it on?

The switch is a brilliant console that will have a MUUUUUCH longer life cycle then both the Xbox One and PS4. I got two of them on their launch, installed Ubuntu on one and use it as a handheld steam machine and I’ve never had an issue with either one. Besides I’ve always felt the switch is just the new portable 1080p Wii U gamepad for a possible 8k ray tracing console Nintendo can release in 2022-2023. With the launch of nvidia’s Tegra 2 chip(the switch has a custom tegra 1) Nintendo is most likely releasing a “switch pro” in 2021 that’s 2556k handheld and 4k docked. And in regards to the switch being a child’s toy lol....I’d venture to bet ten+ times the amount of children own a PS4 or Xbox One versus the Switch. 

@GamerSpecimen You’re clearly severely mentally ill and your level of delusions make DMT look like a Fisher Price “My first hallucinogen”. I suggest being more open with your shrink so that you can be properly medicated homie. In the meantime, how about you go for a walk and get some fresh air, sunlight, and exercise. Your physical and mental health will thank you. Have a good day at school!

42 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

I don't have a Twitch channel dumbfuck lol! But thanks for letting me know how much i got to you. You went to go do "research" on me because I talked about the facts of your shitty kid console and found the wrong guy. Now THATS pathetic, LOL.

Unlike you I dont “research”(stalk) people on the internet. Your simple vernacular, vocabulary, and sentence structure immediately gives you away. You do know that Phil could hire handwriting analysts who can scientifically with a less then .1% chance of error tie you to the multiple platforms you use to stalk and harrass him right? VPNs and bleachbit can’t do shit about that ;) Have a great day and remember....you reap what you sow.

Edited by Snoutfoot

That reminds me. There was a guy who posted on DSP Twitter to come to his Twitch channel because he's such a better streamer. I come there, the stream was awful, shit video and audio quality, the guy was a legit autist and immediately banned me when I asked why he shilled his channel on DSP's Twitter. And that's how a bunch of detractors are, autists who ban you if you don't kiss their ass. But they are so much better than DSP, right?

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

That reminds me. There was a guy who posted on DSP Twitter to come to his Twitch channel because he's such a better streamer. I come there, the stream was awful, shit video and audio quality, the guy was a legit autist and immediately banned me when I asked why he shilled his channel on DSP's Twitter. And that's how a bunch of detractors are, autists who ban you if you don't kiss their ass. But they are so much better than DSP, right?

Just curious, which channel is it? Maybe I'll watch a bit for myself and compare.