The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

Prestreams

3 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

That leg isn't going to scratch itself.

Did anybody else see during one of his breaks his camera was barely visible and he was just sitting there for 30 mins? or when he was talking before he turned the camera on he was swaying heavily back in forth like he was in a rocking chair?

• Like 1

I normally have no problem with skipping Prestream, so the part that I'd take out is the restroom break, since it's the frontier between Prestream & gameplay.

Can be solved in most cases by going before.

The prestream is fine as a concept, but half of it being Phil reading the same long redundant script every single time isn't.

10 years of content, fun ride, no religion, no politics, tips arrive earlier than cheers, don't feel obligated to donate, paypal isn't dangerous, don't use your full name for tips, don't mention detractors... see? it took me 30 seconds.

There's no point in mentioning all this stuff every single time. That's why the guidelines section exists: because it's always there for everyone to see , even if they happen to click on the stream in the middle of the gameplay.

What are the odds a brand new viewer clicks on the stream, sees there's no gameplay yet and sits there waiting for the entire prestream to end instead of clicking away?

One more thing: when on youtube viewers see videos like "Someone made a hate video about me" or "those guys called me  XXXXX but don't believe  them!" , or "Addressing the drama" or "oh damn my nudes got leaked" guess what those viewers do? They go find the hate video, they go check that other channel , they type "[name of channel] drama" on the search bar, they go track down the leaked nudes. If it's like you say that mentioning them gives detractors the attention they want, It'd be a good idea to stop dedicating a good chunk of every single prestream to them.

Stop assuming those who drop by the stream do because of the negativity around you. Don't be the one exposing 'em to it.

Edited by kill-chan

41 minutes ago, kill-chan said:

If it's like you say that mentioning them gives detractors the attention they want, It'd be a good idea to stop dedicating a good chunk of every single prestream to them.

I take it as shoutout to the detractors since they do free advertisement for him.

49 minutes ago, kill-chan said:

There's no point in mentioning all this stuff every single time.

The regulars aren't there for the gameplay anyway, they don't mind.

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I take it as shoutout to the detractors since they do free advertisement for him.

Is it "free advertisement" though? Everybody who knows DSP have a set opinion of him already. I don't think new viewers are coming, and if they do, they are usually banned within a few minutes for asking legitimate questions.

lol Corona talk is now banned, when Phil was the was who constantly talked about it, then people told him to shut up about it

I mean that people had a problem with him talking about it, not with other people talking about it.

Edited by babymngaming456

17 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Corona talk is now banned, when Phil was the was who constantly talked about it. 

To be fair, there's a lot of talk that's banned but is always be brought up by him. Politics, taxes, bankruptcy, detractor and detractor channels. 

Maybe if you want others to follow the rules, it'd be wise to follow them yourself. Lead by example. 

19 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I mean that people had a problem with him talking about it, not with other people talking about it.

No surprise there. Given that he has had many moments in the past when he is saying something incorrect about something he knows little to nothing about. And covid-19 is just one of the latest. Plenty of regulars remember him talking about this being nothing serious, being like the flu and saying more people die from the flu, and having a flippant attitude about it. I think the chat is willing to trust the suggestions and statements from all the experts rather than someone has no related expertise.

1 hour ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Maybe if you want others to follow the rules, it'd be wise to follow them yourself. Lead by example. 

That seems like the smart way to go about things, especially since it would carve out a lot of unnecessary information and cut down on the prestream time. However, even that wouldn't matter because when people do break the rules, people who talk about banned topics often go unpunished. Its obvious that if there is no actual punishment to stream chat for breaking rules, then it will go on. And when Phil continues to talk about these things in response, people know they can bait him easily so it just encourages people.

8 hours ago, Another_Derich said:

No surprise there. Given that he has had many moments in the past when he is saying something incorrect about something he knows little to nothing about.

Well how about not talking out of his ass about things he doesn't know about?

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2020 at 5:13 AM, kill-chan said:

What are the odds a brand new viewer clicks on the stream, sees there's no gameplay yet and sits there waiting for the entire prestream to end instead of clicking away?

The odds would be better if Phil wasn't so overly wordy all the time. There are other streamers I watch who spend time talking before getting into a game but it's not an hour of the same spiel every day, they're just making conversation with the viewers. Half the stuff he explains in prestreams needs one sentence yet he goes into extreme detail about it. It comes off like he thinks he viewers are stupid at time if I'm being honest.

Yes, you would think it's for new viewers, but it's actually for regular viewers. If he stop mentioning how much he needs tips and how to tip, the donations will go down. You know how every time he complains about slow streams (called the call) someone immediately steps up with a big tip.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Yes, you would think it's for new viewers, but it's actually for regular viewers. If he stop mentioning how much he needs tips and how to tip, the donations will go down. You know how every time he complains about slow streams (called the call) someone immediately steps up with a big tip.

But DSP says he doesn't complain about donations. In fact, he thinks those people are just a poor excuse for a charity.

1.thumb.png.617a73fc3d946cbf3c07aba7c477ecac.png

On 3/5/2020 at 8:10 PM, babymngaming456 said:

I like the positive meme people made out of this picture. Can't post since it's still a detractor meme.

It's not a positive meme. It implies that real-life DSP is a loser and a dumbass, which he is.

I'm gonna be honest. About 60 to 70% of Phil's entire fanbase are extremely ignorant, stupid, immature, meme following scum. I listen to every prestream that he does and I hear what alot of those worthless, mentally retarded, children do. For example, on Phil's most recent prestream, snowcarl and pwdubs. If it were me (I cannot tolerate or stand any form of stupidity) I would just permaban or or if possible, get them all IP banned. Another example, alot of you complain about basically everything he does, doing prestreams or his medical condition that hes explained already like a trillion times already. The entire existence of this planet would benefit hugely if all of you negative, stupid children would just disappear 

13 minutes ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

extremely ignorant, stupid, immature, meme following scum.

worthless, mentally retarded, children do. 

I would just permaban or or if possible, get them all IP banned.

The entire existence of this planet would benefit hugely if all of you negative, stupid children would just disappear 

To be honest this doesn't sound any better than what the people do/say you are complaining about. This is something I would expect to read on KF.

The hardcore fans often sound as big exceptional haters as the trolls. Where do you think the trolls come from... :dry: When you look at the chatlogs you can see the fucked up stuff some of the hardcore fans say.

3 hours ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

The entire existence of this planet would benefit hugely if all of you negative, stupid children would just disappear 

So negative people, regardless if they're "fans" or detractors. Because it turns out you can be a "fan" and hate/dislike him, just as long as you give him money.

I'm not on every stream, far from it, but the majority of all the disgusting stuff I've personally seen, is from people who are there just to mock him, (regardless of what anyone would consider them to be).

Edited by MoraMoria

I really do want Phil to escape this horrendous financial situation but I gotta be honest. It just might be possible that vest streak might last through this entire time that this quarantine may last. I think this is lasting only because of people's unemployment benefits. Of course I'd never blindly throw $ at someone because I'm completely blinded by nostalgia. I'm too intelligent to ever do that. All my money only goes towards food and mainly to myself and my incredible sense of self-preservation. My 3 (2 of them my most important family members) family members all passing away within the last 8 months. I refuse to ever let anything happen to me. In their honor 

Edited by Theshadowdetective12
Misspelled a word

1 hour ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

I think this is lasting only because of people's unemployment benefits.

I don't see how you can make this claim, do you have data on recent contributors regarding their occupation or financial situation, and is it statistically relevant?

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't see how you can make this claim, do you have data on recent contributors regarding their occupation or financial situation, and is it statistically relevant?

No. I'm making a educated guess. Be honest with yourself, its the most likely reason. How are people getting money when no one is working 

On 3/23/2020 at 6:29 PM, babymngaming456 said:

lol Corona talk is now banned, when Phil was the was who constantly talked about it, then people told him to shut up about it

Phil is allowed to talk about whatever he wants. Its his stream.

3 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Phil is allowed to talk about whatever he wants. Its his stream.

True, but it would be far easier to implement rules if he didn't put himself above them. If he doesn't want people talking about the pandemic he shouldn't talk about it either.