Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Recommended Posts

The prestream is fine as a concept, but half of it being Phil reading the same long redundant script every single time isn't.

10 years of content, fun ride, no religion, no politics, tips arrive earlier than cheers, don't feel obligated to donate, paypal isn't dangerous, don't use your full name for tips, don't mention detractors... see? it took me 30 seconds.

There's no point in mentioning all this stuff every single time. That's why the guidelines section exists: because it's always there for everyone to see , even if they happen to click on the stream in the middle of the gameplay.

What are the odds a brand new viewer clicks on the stream, sees there's no gameplay yet and sits there waiting for the entire prestream to end instead of clicking away?

One more thing: when on youtube viewers see videos like "Someone made a hate video about me" or "those guys called me  XXXXX but don't believe  them!" , or "Addressing the drama" or "oh damn my nudes got leaked" guess what those viewers do? They go find the hate video, they go check that other channel , they type "[name of channel] drama" on the search bar, they go track down the leaked nudes. If it's like you say that mentioning them gives detractors the attention they want, It'd be a good idea to stop dedicating a good chunk of every single prestream to them.

Stop assuming those who drop by the stream do because of the negativity around you. Don't be the one exposing 'em to it.

Edited by kill-chan
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I consider myself a master at reading people, been doing it half my life. Let's just see what happens next then. I'm very certain I'm correct

Some people can do this and may even enjoy it for different reasons. Not really going to get into detail about Phil's case specifically, or what I think of it, but the solution is obviously showi

He just loves doing the plugs. Because even when he says he doesn't want to do the plugs they still end up being the same length as always.

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, kill-chan said:

If it's like you say that mentioning them gives detractors the attention they want, It'd be a good idea to stop dedicating a good chunk of every single prestream to them.

I take it as shoutout to the detractors since they do free advertisement for him.

49 minutes ago, kill-chan said:

There's no point in mentioning all this stuff every single time.

The regulars aren't there for the gameplay anyway, they don't mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Corona talk is now banned, when Phil was the was who constantly talked about it. 

To be fair, there's a lot of talk that's banned but is always be brought up by him. Politics, taxes, bankruptcy, detractor and detractor channels. 

Maybe if you want others to follow the rules, it'd be wise to follow them yourself. Lead by example. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I mean that people had a problem with him talking about it, not with other people talking about it.

No surprise there. Given that he has had many moments in the past when he is saying something incorrect about something he knows little to nothing about. And covid-19 is just one of the latest. Plenty of regulars remember him talking about this being nothing serious, being like the flu and saying more people die from the flu, and having a flippant attitude about it. I think the chat is willing to trust the suggestions and statements from all the experts rather than someone has no related expertise.

1 hour ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Maybe if you want others to follow the rules, it'd be wise to follow them yourself. Lead by example. 

That seems like the smart way to go about things, especially since it would carve out a lot of unnecessary information and cut down on the prestream time. However, even that wouldn't matter because when people do break the rules, people who talk about banned topics often go unpunished. Its obvious that if there is no actual punishment to stream chat for breaking rules, then it will go on. And when Phil continues to talk about these things in response, people know they can bait him easily so it just encourages people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 5:13 AM, kill-chan said:

What are the odds a brand new viewer clicks on the stream, sees there's no gameplay yet and sits there waiting for the entire prestream to end instead of clicking away?

The odds would be better if Phil wasn't so overly wordy all the time. There are other streamers I watch who spend time talking before getting into a game but it's not an hour of the same spiel every day, they're just making conversation with the viewers. Half the stuff he explains in prestreams needs one sentence yet he goes into extreme detail about it. It comes off like he thinks he viewers are stupid at time if I'm being honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna be honest. About 60 to 70% of Phil's entire fanbase are extremely ignorant, stupid, immature, meme following scum. I listen to every prestream that he does and I hear what alot of those worthless, mentally retarded, children do. For example, on Phil's most recent prestream, snowcarl and pwdubs. If it were me (I cannot tolerate or stand any form of stupidity) I would just permaban or or if possible, get them all IP banned. Another example, alot of you complain about basically everything he does, doing prestreams or his medical condition that hes explained already like a trillion times already. The entire existence of this planet would benefit hugely if all of you negative, stupid children would just disappear 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

extremely ignorant, stupid, immature, meme following scum.

worthless, mentally retarded, children do. 

I would just permaban or or if possible, get them all IP banned.

The entire existence of this planet would benefit hugely if all of you negative, stupid children would just disappear 

To be honest this doesn't sound any better than what the people do/say you are complaining about. This is something I would expect to read on KF.

 

The hardcore fans often sound as big exceptional haters as the trolls. Where do you think the trolls come from... :dry: When you look at the chatlogs you can see the fucked up stuff some of the hardcore fans say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

The entire existence of this planet would benefit hugely if all of you negative, stupid children would just disappear 

So negative people, regardless if they're "fans" or detractors. Because it turns out you can be a "fan" and hate/dislike him, just as long as you give him money.

I'm not on every stream, far from it, but the majority of all the disgusting stuff I've personally seen, is from people who are there just to mock him, (regardless of what anyone would consider them to be).

Edited by MoraMoria
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do want Phil to escape this horrendous financial situation but I gotta be honest. It just might be possible that vest streak might last through this entire time that this quarantine may last. I think this is lasting only because of people's unemployment benefits. Of course I'd never blindly throw $ at someone because I'm completely blinded by nostalgia. I'm too intelligent to ever do that. All my money only goes towards food and mainly to myself and my incredible sense of self-preservation. My 3 (2 of them my most important family members) family members all passing away within the last 8 months. I refuse to ever let anything happen to me. In their honor 

Edited by Theshadowdetective12
Misspelled a word
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

I think this is lasting only because of people's unemployment benefits.

I don't see how you can make this claim, do you have data on recent contributors regarding their occupation or financial situation, and is it statistically relevant?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't see how you can make this claim, do you have data on recent contributors regarding their occupation or financial situation, and is it statistically relevant?

No. I'm making a educated guess. Be honest with yourself, its the most likely reason. How are people getting money when no one is working 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 6:29 PM, babymngaming456 said:

lol Corona talk is now banned, when Phil was the was who constantly talked about it, then people told him to shut up about it

I mean that people had a problem with him talking about it, not with other people talking about it.

Phil is allowed to talk about whatever he wants. Its his stream.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Phil is allowed to talk about whatever he wants. Its his stream.

True, but it would be far easier to implement rules if he didn't put himself above them. If he doesn't want people talking about the pandemic he shouldn't talk about it either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Phil is allowed to talk about whatever he wants. Its his stream.

As Always rules for thee and not for me, it's called leading by example. Do you see any other streamers do this? And he wonders why people hate him really. Always attempting to explain away non-sense he says, outright lying, etc etc. Then you have ass kissing yes men, like so many in this thread who don't help the situation. I mean i find it hilarious that these dumbasses give their money away to some other dude i mean imagine being a grown ass man tossing away your money to some other dumbass basically the equivalent to giving your money to some bum on the side of the road everyday cuz he told you if you give him enough money each day he will change his clothes for you lol. 

And don't try and say at least he provides entertainment/content. If you consider what Phil makes is actual content you are quite stupid honestly and have pretty low standards for what entertains you. He is playing video games and very badly at that. You could literally teach a retarded monkey to do what Phil does and better than he does it i might add.I honestly have no doubts that a monkey could be taught to play morrowwind or minecraft better than Phil.

And the monkey would in all likelihood be far more entertaining as well.

Edited by LastACKshunHero
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 7:18 PM, Puggy said:

True, but it would be far easier to implement rules if he didn't put himself above them. If he doesn't want people talking about the pandemic he shouldn't talk about it either.

That time someone asked him specifics about one thing he said weeks ago that could have been seen as controversial and he felt he needed to address it, so he did.

That question was clearly a bait.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to put it bluntly, I don't like most of the regulars on Phil's prestreams. To me, they all seem like massively immature, retarded children. Most of the time, its like Phil is a kindergarten teacher, reprimanding and calming down a bunch of loud, unruly, dumb little *****. I love the harsh words he gave to pwdubs about campaigning for another who got banned. Now if only he could be that direct and blunt all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

Just to put it bluntly, I don't like most of the regulars on Phil's prestreams. To me, they all seem like massively immature, retarded children. Most of the time, its like Phil is a kindergarten teacher, reprimanding and calming down a bunch of loud, unruly, dumb little *****. I love the harsh words he gave to pwdubs about campaigning for another who got banned. Now if only he could be that direct and blunt all the time. 

I don't want to be unfair, because I don't know enough about the regulars nor I have interacted much with them, but I vaguely remember a recent instance when Phil asked his chat something along the lines of: "Let's see how many people in my streams are children/what's your age/similar", in response to a troll mentioning that his general audience are children, and the overwhelming majority of them spammed low numbers, not only to embarrass Phil, but themselves as well.

It's also a great place to learn about Wing's memes, or rather have them drilled into your brain because of the number of occurrences in chat, so you might be on to something.

Oh yeah! there's also great people in there as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't want to be unfair, because I don't know enough about the regulars nor I have interacted much with them, but I vaguely remember a recent instance when Phil asked his chat something along the lines of: "Let's see how many people in my streams are children/what's your age/similar", in response to a troll mentioning that his general audience are children, and the overwhelming majority of them spammed low numbers, not only to embarrass Phil, but themselves as well.

It's also a great place to learn about Wing's memes, or rather have them drilled into your brain because of the number of occurrences in chat, so you might be on to something.

Oh yeah! there's also great people in there as well.

Memes are nonexistent to me. And they should be. Only hive minded, follower scum follow those. Plus I have listened to every single prestream since like 2017 so I feel like I know his prestreams inside and out 

Edited by Theshadowdetective12
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...