The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

DSP reason for not playing Warzone

How is WingsofRedemption (one of the most toxic streamers out there) able to play this with no problems but DSP can't? Just squad up with some of your subscribers, the game is dope BTW.

image.png.431cb557c5671a02ed9f06f680a8ea66.png

Edited by FloydMayweather

44 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

How is WingsofRedemption (one of the most toxic streamers out there)

So you never watched him even for 5 minutes?

able to play this with no problems

All Wing's friends are just trolls who want to be on the show. He's not going to have a problem with finding people.

Just squad up with some of your subscribers

A lot of people told Phil they hate when he plays with others. Among other reasons.

Here's a better question. Why does Phil sound so happy about E3 being cancelled? It was a fun show. Those Direct style showcases are crap. He probably doesn't even watch Direct and State of Play, so why be happy if E3 gets cancelled? Why does it matter if it was needed or not? A lot of people enjoy E3, why want to cancel it? It was the only good gaming show. Why not ask for GOTY to be cancelled? So many questions.

Edited by babymngaming456

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

So you never watched him even for 5 minutes?

I have watched him longer than 5 minutes, thats the point. The stream starts off fine then after 20 minutes or so he starts blaming his teammates, attacking and banning people in the chat for absolutely no reason thus creating a loop of fans becoming haters. Its one of the more toxic environments I've seen.

55 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

How is WingsofRedemption (one of the most toxic streamers out there) able to play this with no problems but DSP can't? Just squad up with some of your subscribers, the game is dope BTW.

image.png.431cb557c5671a02ed9f06f680a8ea66.png

WingsOfRedemption isn't afraid of trolls. WingsOfRedemption isn't afraid of his squadmates being more entertaining than him. At least to  me that's what the problems appear to be and is the issues he always blames when asked to play team based games.

24 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Here's a better question. Why does Phil sound so happy about E3 being cancelled? It was a fun show. Those Direct style showcases are crap. He probably doesn't even watch Direct and State of Play, so why be happy if E3 gets cancelled? Why does it matter if it was needed or not? It was the only good gaming show. Why not ask for GOTY to be cancelled? So many questions.

My guess is people long asked him to go back to E3 and he was never able to go because he was never invited or didn't want to spend the money to go back. Also he has some disagreement with other streamers and Youtubers covering E3 and getting BIG VIEWS from it. I don't think he's particularly happy about E3 being a lost relic, but more happy people can't profit off of it since he never really could himself. This is just an opinion.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

13 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

WingsOfRedemption isn't afraid of trolls.

So you never were on his stream? Try to post a meme and see how long you last with his Nazi mods. He plays with selected people, and every time explains to teammates to turn off notifications because of trolls.

13 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

WingsOfRedemption isn't afraid of his squadmates being more entertaining than him.

Because Wings is already super boring. He doesn't care about being entertaining or not. He gets money regardless.

26 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

My guess is

Last time Phil was watching E3 with fans he was constantly saying how boring it is because they didn't constantly show games he wanted to see. Maybe that's why he wishes it to be cancelled? Ironic that complaining about stream being boring is bannable. But it's the reason he wants to cancel E3.

1 hour ago, PsychoBrattata said:

WingsOfRedemption isn't afraid of trolls. WingsOfRedemption isn't afraid of his squadmates being more entertaining than him. At least to  me that's what the problems appear to be and is the issues he always blames when asked to play team based games.

I did always think that he felt threatened about someone stealing his spotlight away, I guess its normal but not the degree that you wont game with anybody else lol. Being a gaming streamer and refusing to play a new game because it requires squads is just... wow.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

So you never were on his stream? Try to post a meme and see how long you last with his Nazi mods. He plays with selected people, and every time explains to teammates to turn off notifications because of trolls.

Im not arrogant on how Wings chat is. I see why you would be mad about not being able to post "LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN" every second but for me I just wouldn't post a played out meme. At least Wings plays with people. Last time Phil played with anybody Brian was getting more attention and positivity than him and we never saw him team up again.

Because Wings is already super boring. He doesn't care about being entertaining or not. He gets money regardless.

Thats subjective. I actually find Wings more entertaining than DSP because Wings will tell more life stories than money problems & insults.

Last time Phil was watching E3 with fans he was constantly saying how boring it is because they didn't constantly show games he wanted to see. Maybe that's why he wishes it to be cancelled? Ironic that complaining about stream being boring is bannable. But it's the reason he wants to cancel E3.

Again, someone with an undying passion for gaming sure has a weird way of showing it.

26 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

I did always think that he felt threatened about someone stealing his spotlight away, I guess its normal but not the degree that you wont game with anybody else lol. Being a gaming streamer and refusing to play a new game because it requires squads is just... wow.

Its pretty sad but DSP knows his fan-base is very fickle and will leave and not donate for the simplest of reasons. Any threat of that which includes someone being funnier than him, a better player, or less toxic is detrimental to his livelihood. Take that for what you will but me personally I would hate to be 40 years old and offer to put on old clothes like an anti-stripper for children to open their wallets instead of... be entertaining by actually interacting with people.

BTW E3 is officially cancelled

11.thumb.png.43dd09927b36326e065b38250a152c97.png

Edited by PsychoBrattata

THF I can understand why someone doesn't want to play battle royale in squads. Phil likes BR because it's slow and chill. Squads make it hectic and not fun for some people.

28 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

BTW E3 is officially cancelled

11.thumb.png.43dd09927b36326e065b38250a152c97.png

DSP outlived another one.

30 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Speaking of Brian and Phil:

"to win"

I thought he doesn't care if he wins or not? That's why BR are the late stream.

"forced to constantly talk with a squad"

If he plays with people he knows, he never needs to talk to them. He can do his own thing and they just need to follow him.

"I don't care about getting good so quad based is pretty pointless for me"

This doesn't matter if he plays with friends.

In the end we know these are just excuses.

• Like 1

"E3 is no longer needed"

E3 is the most entertaining gaming event of the year, unless you enjoy the gaming rewards. You're salty that the gaming industry doesn't invite you.

• Upvote 1

They released Warzone but you can't play solo? In all fairness that has to be the stupidest idea I've heard of since the square wheel.

6 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

They released Warzone but you can't play solo? In all fairness that has to be the stupidest idea I've heard of since the square wheel.

Why? Its better with squads, unless you're antisocial.

28 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

In all fairness that has to be the stupidest idea I've heard of since the square wheel.

It's a smart marketing idea. They know sheep will buy the game for their friends who don't want to buy the game.

It would be a smart marketing idea if those extra sales from the people that buy it as a group of friends to play together, make up for those who will lose interest because there is no solo-mode.

So if it's a voluntary decision, the strategy would be that it forces the first group to buy the game, but at the cost of losing the ones who don't care about multiplayer Battle-Royales. Is that a smart marketing idea? Maybe if they have a statistic that shows it, but if you're willing to play it with your friends, you probably would still buy it, regardless of having the solo-mode option.

So where is the profit from this decision? Unless they release the solo-mode some weeks after, to also benefit from the remaining potential customers.

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

So where is the profit from this decision?

Games that are played with friends are super popular. Some of the most popular games sell based on being playable with friends. Most people who didn't buy COD yet won't buy it for a BR solo mode. But people will buy it for their friends. If they already bought COD, no one cares if they don't want to play the free BR mode.

6 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Games that are played with friends are super popular. Some of the most popular games sell based on being playable with friends.

I know that, but not adding a solo-mode option seems to be potentially harmful to sales, unless like I said, they add it later.

Multiplayer BR + Solo BR = Optimal_________

Multiplayer BR = Less Optimal______________(Current decision)

Solo BR = Worst Option_____________________

19 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

seems to be potentially harmful to sales

It forces people to buy the game for their friends. This will get much more extra sales than from the people who would but it for the solo mode. If it had solo mode people could just play it like that. But now they are forced to buy it for friends, and they will gladly do it. COD is a franchise made for idiots. They are just maximally exploiting the idiocy of their fanbase. Nintendo does the same.

4 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

It forces people to buy the game for their friends. This will get much more extra sales than from the people who would but it for the solo mode. If it had solo mode people could just play it like that. But now they are forced to buy it for friends, and they will gladly do it. COD is a franchise made for idiots. They are just maximally exploiting the idiocy of their fanbase. Nintendo does the same.

How does a free Battle Royale mode for a 7 month year old game force people to buy ithe game? The mode is free and available for play without buying the game..

Edited by PsychoBrattata
  • Like 1