The King of Hate Forums

March 2020 Viewers' Choice Games Nominations Thread!

Hello everyone! It's time to nominate more games for my upcoming viewers' choice event, where I do a FULL PLAYTHROUGH of whatever game wins a poll that YOU will set up with your nominations in this thread! Thanks for subbing to my Twitch channel in March 2020 to make this happen!

Please nominate as many games as you'd like, but be sure to follow the following criteria:

1. The game must be readily available to be played on a modern console for a reasonable price (no rare games costing $100+ etc!);
2. The game must be incredibly resource-light if it's on PC;
3. ABSOLUTELY NO SOULSBOURNE-STYLE games because I'm about to play Nioh 2, which will be going for quite some time;
4. ABSOULTELY NO OPEN-WORLD RPGs (Fallout, Elder Scrolls-esque etc.) because I'm already playing Morrowind, which will be ongoing for quite some time.

That's it!

Happy nominating and good luck!

• Like 1
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) Hard Time prison simulator. It's a free game that has versions for both the PC and mobile. Either is fine. Description: Create your own inmate by selecting unique wrestling moves and atta

NFS (Need for Speed) Heat, it just came out in November and I've heard it's the best NFS in a decade

Posted Images

TOP THREE CHOICES:

Jak 2 (REDEMPTION RUN)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PACIFIST RUN)
Banjo Tooie

other nominations:

Ice Age: Scrats Nutty Adventure
Jumanji: The Video Game
Super Lucky's Tale
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Bubsy: Paws on Fire!
Assassin's Creed 2
James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Mirror's Edge (original)
Rainbow 6
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 4
Far Cry: Blood Dragon
Bulletstorm
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
Ride to Hell: Retribution
Manhunt
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
America's Army: Proving Grounds
Just Cause 4
Tenchu 2
Batman: Arkham City
inFamous
inFamous 2
UFC3
Spider-Man 3
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Simpsons Road Rage
Perfect Dark Zero
The Quiet Man

• Like 2

Good to hear that multiplayer games aren't off the table this time.

Tekken 7 Multiplayer sessions. There are a lot of new characters and the game is heavily populated so it's super easy to find matches. Ranked mode is tiered so it's easy to find opponents of a similar skill level. I guess 10 sessions or so would be appropriate.

Jump king: A fairly new, released within the last year I believe, platformer with a retro aesthetic. It'll easily work on Phil's computer and it's cheap to purchase. I'm sure the viewers would love it too.

• Like 1

Fire emblem three houses 

danganronpa v3

undertale genocide run

astral chain 

bloodstained 

ruiner 

code vein 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note waiting until you have hit the goal to ban certain games isn't cool 

• Like 2

Hi desktoper here with some suggestions.

MAYBE resume Phoenix Wright from where you left off, Apollo Justice(which is the weakest of the series IMO but you want to get over it since it's important in the following games). There's also Ace Investigations where you play as Miles Edgeworth, which is entirely different mechanics and stuff, the first game is my favorite in the whole series.

There's also a game by Shu Takumi(the director of Phoenix Wright) called Ghost Trick for the DS and iOS, it's AMAZING, one of my favorites of the console.

2 hours ago, GoldenColts said:

Its kind of janky that you are allowed to nominate unlimited games. lets people just scattergun votes across multiple games while conscientious people who show up to nominate one or two games they think are perfect for a playthrough are nerfed

I agree, last event had 174 nominations, and DK64 ended up winning. It's ridiculous.

Previous list:

Spoiler

Example.thumb.png.391f7eec8a350e5961d132c8a3175dfa.png

• Upvote 1
  • Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned and unfeatured this topic