The King of Hate Forums
Phil

March 2020 Viewers' Choice Games Nominations Thread!

http://www.remar.se/daniel/iji.php

I'd like to nominate Iji. It's free, on the PC. Sidescrolling action game with some pretty deep mechanics. It's a lot of fun and I recommend everyone check it out if they have time.

image.thumb.png.2e7b6946f228bd9f3582a1c2a57cb846.png

Music is great, graphics are pretty basic but not bad.

• Upvote 1

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes for Wii

Star Fox Adventures {For Nintendo GameCube}

Endless Ocean 2: Blue World for Wii

Blood and Truth for PSVR

Far Point for PSVR

Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii

No More Heroes 2 for Wii

Madworld for Wii

Punch Out for Wii 

Astral Chain

• Like 2

1) Hard Time prison simulator. It's a free game that has versions for both the PC and mobile. Either is fine.

Description:

Create your own inmate by selecting unique wrestling moves and attacks, putting points into stats, and customizing their physique. Attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. You'll be rubbing shoulders with up to 100 NPC inmates, some nice, others jerks.

Explore a sprawling jail of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props, plus several areas outside the jail. Pick up items on the floor, such as forks, swords, and baseball bats to murder people who've crossed you when wardens aren't watching. Get jacked by lifting weights. Cause mayhem and go to a luck and chance style court for your crimes. Escape with shovels. Find friendship and romance. Light items on fire to deal extra damage.

These are only some of the things you can do.

2) Sally Face.

Description:

It's an indie horror point-and-click adventure/mystery game. The game has 5 episodes following the titular character, a boy with a prosthetic face, whom you play as. He moves into the Addison Apartments with his father after a mysterious murder. Peel back the layers of your strange surroundings to uncover secrets and discover intriguing things beyond the physical world.

This would be great for chill streams imo.

Edited by whatvalueisallowed
more information and another game
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Lisa The Painful ( Steam ) Nominating this again since Phil wrongfully removed this last time just because he " Didn't know what the game is "

• Upvote 1

Indivisible (from Lab Zero, creators of Skullgirls) is a 2D action RPG similar in style to Valkyrie Profile. It has Metriodvania style exploration coupled with a really fun combat system. You can currently get the game on PS4, PC, and/or Xbox One.

Indiv_Bat01.jpg

1 hour ago, Pancake23 said:

Lisa The Painful ( Steam ) Nominating this again since Phil wrongfully removed this last time just because he " Didn't know what the game is "

I think I also recommended Lisa some time ago. It could make for a pretty interesting playthrough if Phil takes a liking to it.

Edited by MightySandwich
Image URL didn't work the first time.

30 minutes ago, MightySandwich said:

I think I also recommended Lisa some time ago. It could make for a pretty interesting playthrough if Phil takes a liking to it.

Seemed like a perfect fit, it's story is really good and the game doesn't take that long to beat

Lisa the Painful

Pathalogic 2 (Plague Simulator)

Deux EX (Game from 2000)

Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines

Celeste

Finish Nier automata, you played like half the story. It's the best RPG square has put out in years.

Phil banned games people want to see, and now no one wants to gift subs for the tier 2 goal.

Try to make the tier 2 goal about playing the 2nd game that was on the last poll. See if something changes.

Edited by babymngaming456

22 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Phil banned games people want to see, and now no one wants to gift subs for the tier 2 goal.

Try to make the tier 2 goal about playing the 2nd game that was on the last poll. See if something changes.

Yep. That certainly would have helped. To be honest, I think the chances of gifted subs would have lowered last time if people knew that Code Vein wasn't going to make it at all.

30 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Yep. That certainly would have helped. To be honest, I think the chances of gifted subs would have lowered last time if people knew that Code Vein wasn't going to make it at all.

Well his fanbase unsurprisingly full of idiots if they even thought that.

9 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Well his fanbase unsurprisingly full of idiots if they even thought that.

He put CV on the last poll. He wouldn't put it there, if he wasn't willing to play it.

6 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

He put CV on the last poll. He wouldn't put it there, if he wasn't willing to play it.

How many games have been on a poll and he pulled an "executive decision" to not play it?

• Upvote 1