Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Phil

March 2020 Viewers' Choice Games Nominations Thread!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, PsychoBrattata said:

How many games have been on a poll and he pulled an "executive decision" to not play it?

Those were twitter polls, where he only wanted to check how interested people are in the games. According to him it wasn't enough. If he puts it on the viewer's choice poll, then it means he's willing to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Those were twitter polls, where he only wanted to check how interested people are in the games. According to him it wasn't enough. If he puts it on the viewer's choice poll, then it means he's willing to play it.

I specifically remember him saying a few viewer polls were "rigged by trolls" and went with the second or third choice.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

I specifically remember him saying a few viewer polls were "rigged by trolls" and went with the second or third choice.

That doesn't mean he wouldn't play those games if they weren't voted by sock accounts. They removed the votes made by sock accounts, and he went with what remained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

That doesn't mean he wouldn't play those games if they weren't voted by sock accounts. They removed the votes made by sock accounts, and he went with what remained.

Uh huh. And how would he decipher which is a sock account and which is not? Look at all these people in this thread with less than 10 post who will never comeback here again, are they sock accounts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

Multiple accounts created at the same time.

But how could he actually link them together though? How about if people just didn't know about this forum or didn't have an account here before Phil announced it and people started making accounts to vote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's an Administrator, he's literally one click away to see who voted what, and see the IPs and emails of everyone, as any Admin in almost any Forum on the Internet would...

00.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if they don't use the same VPN every time, with a bit of effort you can easily infer in several ways if there's a problem or not.

Edited by MoraMoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Uh huh. And how would he decipher which is a sock account and which is not? Look at all these people in this thread with less than 10 post who will never comeback here again, are they sock accounts? 

Can't speak for everyone but a lot of it may have to do with there really isn't that much going on in the forums. So they just come to vote then leave. Although, even that is becoming less appealing since Phil keeps putting dumb rules and restrictions on what can be voted for. That or flat out removing choices which makes the whole thing pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LilWheezy said:

Can't speak for everyone but a lot of it may have to do with there really isn't that much going on in the forums. So they just come to vote then leave. Although, even that is becoming less appealing since Phil keeps putting dumb rules and restrictions on what can be voted for. That or flat out removing choices which makes the whole thing pointless.

Well this and this:
 

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Even if they don't use the same VPN every time, with a bit of effort you can easily infer in several ways if there's a problem or not.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

He's an Administrator, he's literally one click away to see who voted what, and see the IPs and emails of everyone, as any Admin in almost any Forum on the Internet would...

Phil or somebody else having researching IP's just to "validate" a vote to play a video game just in case trolls vote a game he doesn't want to play is pretty extreme.. but im not going to watch or donate anyways so who cares what I say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Phil or somebody else having researching IP's just to "validate" a vote to play a video game just in case trolls vote a game he doesn't want to play is pretty extreme.

When we talk about "trolls", we're talking about multiple-voter/s. If he does the poll on Twitter, anyone can decide the final result with enough time & accounts, it could take just 1 person.

If he does it here, that's less probable, and since he's an Admin, he can look into it if he chooses to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

When we talk about "trolls", we're talking about multiple-voter/s. If he does the poll on Twitter, anyone can decide the final result with enough time & accounts, it could take just 1 person.

If he does it here, that's less probable, and since he's an Admin, he can look into it if he chooses to.

Well if you want to get semantical about it, trolls are viewers too. Shouldn't be called viewers choice if he completely neglects certain viewers. And as I said, I'm not going to donate or watch this "viewers choice" so why do you care so much what I say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Shouldn't be called viewers choice if he completely neglects certain viewers. And as I said, I'm not going to donate or watch this "viewers choice" so why do you care so much what I say?

It shouldn't be called "Multiple-Voter/Alts Choice Event".

I simply engaged in a conversation, you can think/say whatever you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It shouldn't be called "Multiple-Voter/Alts Choice Event".

I simply engaged in a conversation, you can think/say whatever you want.

Well think twice before engaging with me since you lose your argument so easily. Thanks.

 

Anyways even though Animal Crossing is getting mixed reviews I still vote Animal Crossing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PsychoBrattata said:

Well think twice before engaging with me since you lose your argument so easily. Thanks.

Your rebuttal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why doesn't he just put the choices in a poll? Jesus there are a lot of mixed votes.

What game are people even agreeing that he should play?

Because Morrowind was a pretty bad choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Why doesn't he just put the choices in a poll? Jesus there are a lot of mixed votes.

What game are people even agreeing that he should play?

Because Morrowind was a pretty bad choice.

The purpose of this thread is to nominate games to be voted in another separate thread.

Phil tallies the nominations, picks the top nominated games and then put them in a poll for people to vote on. That's it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Simpson game (it's on multiple console)

Titanic Adventure Out of time (Steam)

Madworld (wii)

 

Edited by Halowizkid
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to nominate Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, it's both a Shooter and a Puzzle game, way different from the first, second and third danganronpa game! (It's available on Steam for $30.00) pretty budget IMO

and it's probably one of my all time favorite games next to Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

Danganronpa_AnotherEpisode_Cover.jpg

Edited by CinderFallfromRWBY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...