The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MasterOfAwesomeness

One Piece

we  can´t forget the enias lobby arc , think  was at chapter  312 , when Going Marry spoke and the music after . Man that song make me cry , so beautiful .   And where´s Bon Clay?

we  can´t forget the enias lobby arc , think  was at chapter  312 , when Going Marry spoke and the music after . Man that song make me cry , so beautiful .   And where´s Bon Clay?

​Enies Lobby had some good emotional scenes and the battles against CP9 were great.  As it relates to Mr. 2 Bon Clay, he's still imprisoned at Impel Down since he "sacrificed" himself to open the exit gate for the other prisoners.  As it relates to today's chapter (782), I must admit that

Trebol is one ugly ass motherfucker since we saw his real body underneath the layers of mucus.

Bon Clay now is the new queen of Newkama Land , at Impel Down 5.5 . Luffy create new moves , in the midlle of the fight , so imagine a new move like a giant Elephant kick (elephant gun with feet) at mingos face lol 

Let's see. Gear Second emphasized Speed. Gear Third emphasized Power. Maybe Gear Fourth will be a mixture of both? Note that Doflamingo made sure to point out that Luffy is currently lacking power behind his attacks and this was after taking an armament kick to the gut. Maybe we'll see a fusion of his armament Haki but full body. Remember that his body catches fire while using Haki infused attacks so it could be a nice nod to Ace without having his fire Devil Fruit abilities. 

I'm just hyped to see that Luffy has a new Gear form. 

Let's see. Gear Second emphasized Speed. Gear Third emphasized Power. Maybe Gear Fourth will be a mixture of both? Note that Doflamingo made sure to point out that Luffy is currently lacking power behind his attacks and this was after taking an armament kick to the gut. Maybe we'll see a fusion of his armament Haki but full body. Remember that his body catches fire while using Haki infused attacks so it could be a nice nod to Ace without having his fire Devil Fruit abilities. 

I'm just hyped to see that Luffy has a new Gear form. 

​look for gear 4 and one piece at google , akuma pistol is almost what you´ve said but haki run inside luffy ´s body exploding and not outside like a metal cover . If the gear 4 is akuma pistol luffy will be more badass that he already is

Those google images look horrible and I pray to God that Oda wouldn't do anything as silly as that because the concept looks really bad. And Haki doesn't always run inside of the user's body. As we saw with Rayleigh, Haki functions similarly to an aura when using it. The form I'm talking about is something like Vergo's armored Haki form that he used against Law. Granted, it doesn't have to look like that but seeing as how this is one of Luffy's biggest reveals since the timeskip, I think this form will have Haki involved in it. If not Haki, maybe some form of fire that came with his Red Hawk pistol. 

Hidden Content

​I w.ant to say he has been, but only because Dressrosa has overstayed its welcome. Though it'd also feel a bit too easy of a defeat on Doflamingo. He's been made up to be this purely evil person and also one of the strongest warlords there is. It'd seem disrespectful to have him beaten so easily.

What a chapter! Doflamingo's durability/stamina is CRAZY. Seriously, I don't think I've seen any other One Piece character take that level of punishment and still go on. I pretty much knew Sabo was going to show up. I still think Kaido is going to show up near the very end depending on how things progressed, but man. Things are really heating up. I'm some what shocked that Gear 4th didn't work but I guess Oda did that to show that Doflamingo is no regular villain. And he's just a Paramecia. A Paramecia! I can't wait to see what happens next. 

How is the show? Only anime have watched is attack on titans and FMA. Interested in doing another soon. 

Edited by cooper

The manga is expected to last for another decade and will go into four digits as it relates to the chapter numbers.

Dang XD I actually fell out around the time they got Chomper. Judging by the fanart, movies, anime magazines and games.....I missed ALOT

Dang XD I actually fell out around the time they got Chomper. Judging by the fanart, movies, anime magazines and games.....I missed ALOT

If you binge watch, you might catch up in a few months.