The King of Hate Forums

1 hour ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Why hate the show for that?  Did you ever see OP?

By OP im guessing you mean One Piece and yeah I watched a couple of episodes.. Not amazing but it was okay. It reminds me of one of those shows that people watch because everybody else watches it. Like Family Guy or Rick and Morty but in the anime realm.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't watch too much anime nowadays, but which ones do you like?

Dragonball Super of course but that doesnt even really count? I like the old shit mostly. Lupin the 3rd, FLCL, Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Space Runaway Ideon, Evangelion, Afro Samurai, Space Dandy, Attack on Titan is decent.... Trigun.... I could go on. The newest one im checking out is Megalo Boxing.

3 minutes ago, MarvelDominates said:

By OP im guessing you mean One Piece and yeah I watched a couple of episodes.. Not amazing but it was okay. It reminds me of one of those shows that people watch because everybody else watches it. Like Family Guy or Rick and Morty but in the anime realm.

Dragonball Super of course but that doesnt even really count? I like the old shit mostly. Lupin the 3rd, FLCL, Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Space Runaway Ideon, Evangelion, Afro Samurai, Space Dandy, Attack on Titan is decent.... Trigun.... I could go on. The newest one im checking out is Megalo Boxing.

Can't just say One Piece is terrible by watching a few episodes lol especially how there's over 800 episodes you basically haven't seen anything also why are you even in the thread if you don't like one piece lol your just basically here to just be annoying 

One Piece Arc Reviews - Punk Hazard 

The Good
It was the Battleground of Akoji and Lava Dickhead  (....would of loved to seen that fight) 

The introduction of Kin'emon and he was funny and great. 

Law reappears who gets a better design and has his amazing fights. 

Smoker Reappears which is great...... but (See Negatives)

Tashigi was great in this arc. 

Luffy and Laws Pirate Alliance and I loved this cause I love Law as a character and seeing him before saying he was gonna take out Luffy was annoying so seeing them team up to take down Kaido one of the four emperors made me happy. 

Vergo is a bad ass and his fight with Smoker and Law. 

Monet was also great and her fight with Zoro was epic. 

Brown beard was cool.

The end of the arc with Doflamingo coming was oh shit and the return of Akoji. 

The Bad
The Island is pretty bland

The Lab design were bland

Even though I love Law I did not like him switching everybody's bodies it was pretty annoying.

Smoker gets fucking wrecked in this arc by 4 people Law, Caesar, Vergo and Doflamingo pretty sad times if your a Smoker fan.

Caesar Clown is a disappointing weak villain and served as no threat to Luffy at all who beats him easily (Caesar gets better in later arcs though).

I didn't care for the whole kid angle. 

Sadly Vergo and Monet die sadly

The defeat of Baby 5 and Buffalo so easily. 

Its basically a set up arc for 3 MAJOR Arcs like Dressrosa, Whole Cake Island, and Wano (I will feel like a Hypocrite when we get to Zou I just know it)

The Yet Cool Brothers god they were terrible. 

Smiley was lame. 

Final Thoughts: yeah this arc isn't that great has its moments but it is just set up for a better arc so its just a fine arc. 

Overall Grade: C+

FB_IMG_1555198722856.thumb.jpg.69897319f3ac926508acb220fb389ca7.jpg

Edited by sateler96

Just now, sateler96 said:

Can't just say One Piece is terrible by watching a few episodes lol especially how there's over 800 episodes you basically haven't seen anything 

If 5 episodes hasnt grabbed me at all then it aint worth my time and its bad in my opinion. When I watched Ghost In The Shell it took me 10 minutes of the first episode to get hooked. If I have to power through episodes in hopes the anime gets watchable, no thank you. 

Plus there's other factors too. I think the art style is unappealing and a few of the characters were just ass lol. I couldn't get through more than 5 episodes. Sorry.

One Piece Arc Reviews - Dressrosa

The Good
So we have made it to the longest arc in the series and to be honest I was intimidated with the arc knowing it was over 100 episodes and thought it would be too much I was very very wrong I was nearly entertained in every episode because of the strong writing and moments from the characters and there's a lot of them but they help carry this arc with their on little moments and stories that doesn't feel crammed. 

The Flashbacks were excellent. 

Doflamingo as the main villain of the arc FINALLY and we get to see his back story to understand his character even though he's still a dick. 

The Donquixote Family were excellent with all of having different unique designs

Bellamy comes back and becomes a better character. 

In one episode made go from thinking Senior Pink was dumb to instantly loving his character cause of his flashback.

The Battle Royal tournament was surprisingly good and showed us new and 1 old character and paid off big at the end of the arc. 

The Formation of the Strawhat Grand Fleet was amazing and can't wait to see them again. 

Law's flashback was excellent with Doffy's brother. 

Sabo design is better and I liked him a bit better in this arc even though once again Plot Holes.

Fujitora is awesome

The Fight scenes were fucking amazing especially Zoro vs. Pica

Luffy vs. Donquixote Doflamingo was amazing and the reveal of Gear Fourth!!!!! 

Oh and Bartolomeo is a excellent character. 

The Bad
The stronger members in the family were pretty forgettable though except for Pica but yeah.. lol

Law has excellent moments even though he gets ass kicked the entire arc. 

Robin didn't get a cool fight....... sad doesn't hurt the arc same with Rebecca. 

Final Thoughts: While I thought this would be a terrible arc instead I really do love this arc. 

Overall Grade: A-

FB_IMG_1555199818474.thumb.jpg.e84aa54e5fd9f73cc08b0f3d6856d0cf.jpg

One Piece Arc Reviews - Zou

The Good
The Land of Zou was beautiful and became like a character since its on a GIANT ELEPHANT.

The entire Mink Tribe are amazing 

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi are bad ass and cool characters

The reuniting of the Strawhats.... except for one

Carot is a awesome character. 

This is where I will feel like a hypocrite this is mainly a set up arc for Whole Cake Island, Reverie and Wano Country.... and I loved it lol maybe cause this is just a better arc than Punk Hazard lol. 

A lot of plot twist. 

Ninjas lol

The Formation of the Ninja-Mink-Pirate-Samurai Alliance.

The Road Poneglyphs and how to get to the Last Island where the One Piece and that 2 Emperors have 2 of them Big Mom (Whole Cake Island) and Kaido (Wano Country)

Capone Bege is better in this arc. 

Pekoms just love that guy. 

The Bad
Jack didn't care for him he doesn't hurt the arc though.

Final Thoughts: This was arc we really need after 100+ episodes of Dressrosa.

Overall Grade: A+

FB_IMG_1555202440346.thumb.jpg.e11a22972738c9065f10a5e208033e7b.jpg

1 hour ago, MarvelDominates said:

That's cool. Then you probably like "Yu-Yu-Hakusho" and "Hokuto no Ken", too.

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

One Piece Arc Reviews - Punk Hazard

Caesar Clown is a disappointing weak villain and served as no threat to Luffy at all who beats him easily (Caesar gets better in later arcs though).

I kinda like him, and the 'Seiyū' is the same for 'Mayuri Kurotsuchi', from "Bleach". The perfect voice for the mad scientist.

CaesarClown.jpg

MayuriKurotsuchi.jpg

• Upvote 1

One Piece Arc Reviews - Whole Cake Island 

The Good
And  here we are the most recent arc that has complete a few weeks ago in the anime basically a mission to save Sanji cause in the Zou arc he has to get married to Big Mom's 35th? Daughter Pudding. 

Now this arc was very emotional for me cause Sanji is my favrotie character and the development he gets is crazy but we will get to that soon. 

The island is amazing and almost everything is a character in this arc and yes its over 90 episodes but its much better paced than Dressrosa and has better characters. 

Emperor Big Mom is great and her back story was again heartbreaking made her better than Kaido......

We get to meet the Vinsmoke Family which are Sanji's 3 brothers and 1 Sister and father and my God they are fucking scum on earth (except for the sister) basically threating Sanji to take part in the marriage or they will blow up his hands or cut off Zeff's head like Jesus. 

Sanji does end up accepting to get married cause he doesn't was Zeff dead and this is the moment where shit goes down..... Luffy and Nami finally find Sanji and Fluffy jumps on the carriage excited to see him but Sanji kicks the shit out of him off and we get Luffy vs. Sanji which is one sided cause Luffy doesn't fight back so Sanji kicks the living shit out of him and nearly kills him in the process and after all that Nami slaps him and says we shouldn't have ever come and AFTER ALL THE BEATING HE TAKES Luffy stands up as Sanji leaves and gives one of the best speeches in there series basically saying I will not leave from this spot and I will starve to death cause your food is the only thing I will eat and without you I can't become King of the Pirates, and with all that they show Sanji Breaking down in tears and this really hurt seeing my favorite character in pain. 

The Charlotte Family was fantastic. 

Charlotte Katakuri is amazing villain and his fight with Fluffy was excellent in the mirror world and I hope we see him again.

Brook finally gets his moment finally he was the first to fight a emperor.

Pedro was a great sacrifice. 

Carrot was a bad ass. 

Capone Bege gets a lot of cool moments 

The Bad
Charlotte Pudding was very annoying as she is pretty bland when we first meet her and then finally something great happend she was evil........and then she wasn't....but she still was.....but then again she wasnt .... and again she still is evil....and then she actually fell in love with Sanji, but she was still evil.... but wasnt. And still somehow was her character was a fucking mess even though she got a very touching moment with Sanji.

JINBE STILL DOESNT JOIN THE CREW..... THE PAYOFF BETTER BE GREAT IN WANO COUNTRY GOD DAMN IT. 

Final Thoughts: Whole Cake Island is a excellent arc and emotional arc and I loved it and the Positives out weigh the negatives 

Overall Grade: A+

FB_IMG_1555202697087.thumb.jpg.5d0aa175e028133529faba23fabf8273.jpg

Edited by sateler96
  • Like 1