The King of Hate Forums

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I mean if someone wants to watch One Piece just watch the anime lol

You're right, I wouldn't watch this expecting to get a faithful representation of One Piece, but maybe like something else on its own? I say this because you pretty much have to expect this when it comes to live-action adapted from animes/animation movies. It's very difficult to mimic them, and will probably be far worse than the original, generally speaking.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One Piece is a very good to outstanding anime.  The characters, writing, animation, and action scenes are without question badass.

One Piece Arc Review - Water 7 The Good This is one of the saddest arcs in One Piece not only does arc reveal that the Going Merry can not traverse the sea any longer, but Luffy decides to get

I just wanna get to Wano Country 

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

You're right, I wouldn't watch this expecting to get a faithful representation of One Piece, but maybe like something else on its own? I say this because you pretty much have to expect this when it comes to live-action adapted from animes/animation movies. It's very difficult to mimic them, and will probably be far worse than the original, generally speaking.

Perfect examples 

Dragon Ball Evolution 

The Last Airbender

Death Note

Attack on Titan

Full Metal was a ok adaptation did some things different 

Scott Pilgrim probably the best Manga adaptation 

8 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I know you'd mention Dragon Ball Evolution.

Still, if you end up watching a One Piece live-action episode, feel free to post your opinion.

DBZ.jpeg

Prob see how it ends up being 

Its gonna be hilarious to see them pack over 900+ episodes in this series 

I think Cowboy Bebop live action series lends it self to being good cause i can see that as a live action its not absurd like OP

• 8 months later...