The King of Hate Forums
SassyGayLizard

Phil, don't blue ball my tips

@PhiI - why you gotta cut short my tip messages like that?

I said I wanted to be top of the tips board, just like I wanna top a sweet thing like you~ Also sent a few helpful messages about using the grenade launcher on the shotgun some more, as it's useful on Cacodemons, and takes out the Arachonotron's turret in one hit. But sure, you play how you wanna play, babe.

Not down for the banter or something? Big tough guy like you can take a little playful discourse, hmm?

55 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

$10 to troll tip Phil.

Not really a troll tip. If it was gonna be a troll tip I would have mentioned gout, or taxes, or bankruptcy. It's fairly common for streamers and viewers to have a bit of friendly banter with each other. And considering that he chose not to bite and play along, I'm guessing DSP's sense of humor and my own are drastically different. Which is a shame. I guess most people would play along, or at least make a playful jab back. Something like: "Sorry buddy, I don't swing that way but thanks for the tip" perhaps.

From a guy who wants him to do and interview with a guy who does documentaries on lolcows.

Someone's bitter.

You must be really smart.

I passed my last IQ test with flying colors. So yes, yes I am.

12 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Not really a troll tip. If it was gonna be a troll tip I would have mentioned gout, or taxes, or bankruptcy. It's fairly common for streamers and viewers to have a bit of friendly banter with each other. And considering that he chose not to bite and play along, I'm guessing DSP's sense of humor and my own are drastically different. Which is a shame. I guess most people would play along, or at least make a playful jab back. Something like: "Sorry buddy, I don't swing that way but thanks for the tip" perhaps.

Well first of all if Phil complains about romantic interactions between a man and woman in a video game, I doubt he will play around with you essentially hitting on him and talking about sucking him up. Whether you're gay or not. Joke or not either. He gets all weird about sexual anythings being talked about. 2. You. JayLard or whatever, and the guy with the hispanic name throw money and say some of the dumbest things ever. I would consider them troll tips but if you keep throwing money after him brushing off dumb statement after the next, why would he stop you? 

12 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Well first of all if Phil complains about romantic interactions between a man and woman in a video game, I doubt he will play around with you essentially hitting on him and talking about sucking him up.

Yeah, it's banter, mate. If he's insecure about relationships, sexuality and all that kind of thing both in the real world and in the gaming world then that's a problem on his end he may wanna look into. But, overall if he is legit uncomfortable then I'd understand that. Kinda restricts what can/can't be talked and/or joked about with him directly which will no doubt effect the overall tone of the stream. Which makes it bland. Where's the fun?

Whether you're gay or not.

Fabulously so.

You. JayLard or whatever, and the guy with the hispanic name throw money and say some of the dumbest things ever

Welp, I certainly wont be doing it again considering the dude has a very limited sense of humor and has a habit of totally stripping some people's statements bare. I'm gonna save my cash for streamers who'd have a lot more fun with the interaction. And not be finger wagged at by the fun police later.

I would consider them troll tips

I would consider relaxing a little and lightening up, sweetheart. But then again, I do like my guys tight ;3c

Edited by SassyGayLizard
Missed a couple words and general grammar tweakin'

2 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

why you gotta cut short my tip messages like that? I said I wanted to be top of the tips board, just like I wanna top a sweet thing like you~

Oh that's easy, because of Poe's Law.

He gets "trolled", (not very effective trolling while they give him money), on a daily basis. Some streams I've watched were >90% bait messages from cheers & tips, and made by regulars, so he's been conditioned by them to be doubtful of almost everything, specially when the message is joking like that.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you said, I would've read it, but with Phil's chat flooded with trolls, (and he knows it), you'd understand him to be like that, maybe?.

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

He gets "trolled", (not very effective trolling while they give him money), on a daily basis. Some streams I've watched were >90% bait messages from cheers & tips, and made by regulars, so he's been conditioned by them to be doubtful of almost everything, specially when the message is joking like that.

You're not wrong, and it's nice to actually get a genuine answer from someone. Thanks for that.

And yeah, like I said before. If I wanted to troll the guy, I'd bring up the endless amount of detractor memes, or pet sayings he has, or some general coarse insult

7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I would've read it

Love you too, bae <3

• Like 1

If you donate to phil, you're not a troll. You're a fan who supports him and keeps him going. Detractors know that phil is at his best when tips are low, nobody is donating and he's in a very salty mood.