Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

415 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

It's finally here!

Please vote on ALL of the games in this poll you'd like to see me play for a Viewers' Choice event playthrough!

NOTE: These were chosen based on the games that you most nominated in the previous thread!

Enjoy and good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deus Ex would make for some very interesting, rage filled playthrough

Diddy kong racing and tooie kazooi would be good let's plays too.

Edited by Osium
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banjo Tooie would be sick!

It can feel TOO big but after DK64 that won't really be a problem lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Deus EX? Talking about boring options.

You're crazy. Have you even played Deus Ex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Phil said:

NOTE: These were chosen based on the games that you most nominated in the previous thread!

Enjoy and good luck!

What was the subjective criteria used when you decided to not add games with the same number of nominations as other ones in the poll? (I.e: Reason for not adding "Catherine: Full Body", "Batman: Arkham City" and "Manhunt".)

I know you've said that you have zero desire to play any Catherine games, but you did not add a stipulation in the Nominations-Thread for disqualifying it, if tied with another one. It can't be because 2 of the people nominating it, didn't bother to add "Full Body" to the title, and therefore you treated them as an entirely different nomination, (as one is just an enhanced version of the previous), so then what's the reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I know you've said that you have zero desire to play any Catherine games, but you did not add a stipulation in the Nominations-Thread for disqualifying it, if tied with another one. It can't be because 2 of the people nominating it, didn't bother to add "Full Body" to the title, and therefore you treated them as an entirely different nomination, (as one is just an enhanced version of the previous), so then what's the reason?

Because it's " Phil's Choice" not " Viewer's Choice " despite what the thread title says. There was no reason to remove it and honestly it should be on the poll and given a fair shot. He did the same thing to Lisa last time too with the excuse being " He never heard of the game before " lmao. Defeats the whole point of 'Viewers Choice' people picking out games they'd like to see him play or games he'd never try out on his own.

 

None of this matters, Im willing to bet despite what ever wins he's just going to pick Diddy Kong or Banjo over it anyway :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pancake23 said:

None of this matters, Im willing to bet despite what ever wins he's just going to pick Diddy Kong or Banjo over it anyway :/

What I think that's going to happen is that yet again, the sock-accounts are going to decide the winner, or greatly intervene on the result. I wonder what is the current % of the voters that are alts.

It has already started.

SockAccount.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he's going to play the original deus ex, it might be a pain in the ass to record. It's a very old game and I'm not sure if it's going to cooperate with the streaming software without some preparation. I would suggest @Phil do some research beforehand and do any prep then so that there are no surprises when its time to play.

Also maybe read a starting guide and decide how he wants to play beforehand, else we're going to see a lot of rage if he builds his character wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

If he's going to play the original deus ex, it might be a pain in the ass to record. It's a very old game and I'm not sure if it's going to cooperate with the streaming software without some preparation. I would suggest @Phil do some research beforehand and do any prep then so that there are no surprises when its time to play.

Also maybe read a starting guide and decide how he wants to play beforehand, else we're going to see a lot of rage if he builds his character wrong.

@Phil

Launcher replacement and compatiblity with modern systems:

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deus_Ex#Deus_Exe

common issue

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deus_Ex#Game_freezes_when_opening_menus

 

The original game guide, essential to understand how builds, skill points and aug canisters (augmentations) work

https://www.oldgames.sk/en/game/deus-ex/download/9370/

The game has a tutorial (Training, from the main meny) but that only covers the basic operations.

Everything else is in the manual.

Edited by kill-chan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be cool if the event was more about skipped games or completely new types of games. Than another N64 platformer or Nintendo game. But people would rather watch menus all day.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...