The King of Hate Forums

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

417 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

No, they will not complain.

Could be, but you have people dissatisfied with the current poll in this thread for valid reasons, is that less important than the ones who'll completely ignore/not care about the fake voting?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Turns out it's way easier to track fake votes than I thought. I can even see the minute that each vote was recorded. No votes coming in, then all of a sudden 30 in 10 minutes? I don't think so. I

Didn't catherine get quite a few votes too?   Also what a shitty lineup of games lol

Deus EX? Talking about boring options.

Posted Images

Let's be real though, Phil'd probably gonna override the poll like always and play what he wants to play. I'm gonna guess Deus Ex, but he'll complain because no one told him the first Deus Ex is only available on PC and PS2.

Oh shit when did LISA get so High lol.
Hopefully it wins.

EDIT: Read the thread. Looks like there's accusations of Vote Rigging. I did find it odd that it jumped so high. What a shame. Phil would love that game. If he ends up playing it even with the accusations, I can't complain.

Edited by Megamannt125
13 hours ago, Puggy said:

Let's be real though, Phil'd probably gonna override the poll like always and play what he wants to play. I'm gonna guess Deus Ex, but he'll complain because no one told him the first Deus Ex is only available on PC and PS2.

It's been mentioned in this thread. I assume he reads it.

1 hour ago, brownsyndrome said:

is it possible to temporarily disable new signups to the website for the duration of the viewers choice events? that way only people that already had an account could vote 

Yes, but they already have sock-accounts in the hundreds, doing that now is pointless. What he has to do is delete all the alts and recount, which shouldn't take long at all, and it's fairly easy.

Registration.png

Anyone know which platforms Diddy Kong Racing is available on?

As for vote rigging, it's being looked into.

I'm well aware Deus EX is a very old game and would have to be played on PC.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Irrelevant. Both Deus and Diddy Kong were manipulated. Also noticed it with Banjo

6 hours ago, Phil said:

As for vote rigging, it's being looked into.

Originally for N64 but there was a remake for Nintendo DS that is somewhat different than the original. It isn't on virtual console so it'd have to be played on emulator I think. One of those games caught by Rare going to Microsoft given Rare owns the Conker and Banjo IP who are two of the racers in this game. Fantastic game though, worth it to emulate it. 

Edited by Blackspawn89
2 hours ago, GlamorousJarl30 said:

The two games that I believe were in the lead before all the cheating was Fire Emblem and Banjo Tooie. 

I think there's been some cheating on Diddy Kong too because it increased by 30 in about a day or two as well.

I don't think this information is relevant, he just needs to eliminate fake-votes via identifying alts that were created recently, and participated in the poll.

He also might need to look at accounts that were created some time ago, because that's other thing you can do, stack them without raising suspicion, then use them for future events.

15 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't think this information is relevant, he just needs to eliminate fake-votes via identifying alts that were created recently, and participated in the poll.

He also might need to look at accounts that were created some time ago, because that's other thing you can do, stack them without raising suspicion, then use them for future events.

It's pretty clear he's already decided to play Diddy Kong Racing. Why else would he be asking what it's available on?

3 minutes ago, LastACKshunHero said:

I agree Puggy, lets bet the top 2 games that actually win arent played huh, who is willing to take this bet? 

also the only vote rigging going on is your doing Phil.

If by "actually win" you mean artificially boosted. The game that's in the lead now is "Lisa the Painful", but everyone noticed how suspicious that one is, amongst others of course. Maybe you want 1-2 people deciding what is played during the event, I'd have to disagree.

I guess you can accuse Phil of rigging it, did you know Administrators can directly modify the number of votes in the poll, while it's open, and they can also multiple-vote themselves. Accuse him of that as well.

• Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned this topic