The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

415 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well you show me your proof and i will retract what i said, all you have are assumptions. Meanwhile the fact of the matter is Phil will as i said choose whatever game he feels "won".

But of course Phil is never wrong, so why even argue.

And now he is talking about it on stream, here we go Phil tampering but saying its YOUR fault. Hmmm which awful game will Phil choose.

LOL says the poll can be flipped by just a dozen or so people voting but if 12 or more people vote he calls it "tampering".

12 minutes ago, LastACKshunHero said:

Well you show me your proof and i will retract what i said, all you have are assumptions. Meanwhile the fact of the matter is Phil will as i said choose whatever game he feels "won".

But of course Phil is never wrong, so why even argue.

And now he is talking about it on stream, here we go Phil tampering but saying its YOUR fault. Hmmm which awful game will Phil choose.

LOL says the poll can be flipped by just a dozen or so people voting but if 12 or more people vote he calls it "tampering".

The only evidence will be the Administrators identifying alts via the site's tools, and since they cannot show it to you, for reasons of privacy, (because looking into this type of situation inherently means it relates to the privacy of users), you won't have definitive evidence of it, unless you become an Admin yourself, or for some reason they show you the Admin-panel, which isn't happening.

As much as pointing out how fake voting might be taking place, (based on suspicious activity, not just because), is an assumption, accusing him of rigging the poll is as well. And Phil is not always right, but you have this backwards, the narrative that some people try to push is that he's never right. So of course this means that when he deletes the alts, and posts the winner-games, will obviously mean that he rigged it. Isn't this right?

BS the narrative is that ppl try and make it "SEEM" like he is never right, he does that to himself 1st of all. He always tries to make it seem like hes an expert in every damn thing. And when he gets called out he still tries to spin it or play the victim. And as i said what proof as an admin do you have? That ppl did what Phil asked and voted as he asked? He literally said and I quote "you can flip the vote with just a dozen or so votes" but you and him call it "rigged" if ppl actually do. So sorry but showing me a buncha ppl voted isnt proof. What is proof tho of Phil rigging this vote is him going manually in and changing the numbers.

Kinda like right now literally lying lol, "i dont talk over cutscenes and make childish jokes" Literal lie.

Edited by LastACKshunHero

I voted for Danganronpa V3 cos once that's played all that's left is Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls 

and while it's not looking like Danganronpa will win we will see it eventually at some point

Edited by CinderFallfromRWBY

5 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

If by "actually win" you mean artificially boosted. The game that's in the lead now is "Lisa the Painful", but everyone noticed how suspicious that one is, amongst others of course. Maybe you want 1-2 people deciding what is played during the event, I'd have to disagree.

I guess you can accuse Phil of rigging it, did you know Administrators can directly modify the number of votes in the poll, while it's open, and they can also multiple-vote themselves. Accuse him of that as well.

I would say Fire Emblem was winning with Deus Ex in second before the alleged cheating. If he wants to be fair he should play Fire Emblem but I think we all know Phil will never play Fire Emblem. Deus Ex won't be played because it's PC only. I honestly don't know why Phil puts games he knows he won't play on these polls.

Turns out it's way easier to track fake votes than I thought. I can even see the minute that each vote was recorded. No votes coming in, then all of a sudden 30 in 10 minutes? I don't think so.

I will clean this up fairly, later this week. FYI about half of Lisa the Painful's votes are falsified as that's the first one I looked at, and I suspect to find way more of this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Phil said:

FYI about half of Lisa the Painful's votes are falsified

Shame, it's a good game. Granted it'd actually make for a hilarious playthrough considering it's contents and difficulty.

Celeste and Diddy Kong Racing sound like much better choices than what it might have been. I wish Banjo Tooie and Diddy Kong Racing won tho.

Edited by ClessAngel

15 hours ago, HipHipHurray said:

Shame, it's a good game. Granted it'd actually make for a hilarious playthrough considering it's contents and difficulty.

Found the account spammer.

He should close the poll about now, no one's voting anymore other than alts, or maybe there are, on a ratio of 1-50; actual viewer-sock account.

• Like 1