Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

DSP refusing to push-ups for $400 Tips goal

Recommended Posts

Doing push-ups for a tips goal isn't a "clownish stunt" to do, many people are doing it right now as a means to get in shape etc. I have nothing against the vest, but those atrophied arms need some work!

Edited by FloydMayweather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Osium said:

It is sort of clownish, but so is wearing a vest and a cowboy hat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't get how he was riding Ninja so hard about coloring his hair and playing kids games for money while playing Minecraft and Animil Crossing and putting on a vest and cowboy hat when a tips goal is hit. Yet I don't get most Twitch viewers who pay money for such things. I couldn't imagine having the mindset of:

"Yeah. Instead of buying the system and game to play myself, im going spend $200 to watch some guy play it while talking about his life drama and hopefully don't get banned for asking questions about it in chat."

 

Whatever floats your boat I guess..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You could buy him Ring Fit Adventur

Lmao this trailer is 7 minutes? I couldn't get past the first one. If you need this to exercise nine times out of ten you're already too fat for any of these "workouts" to actually work. "It really makes you feel like you're exercising!" Then go exercise pansy.

@KGhaleon will still buy it because Nintendo and in hopes of stopping him from being a midget.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't just do pushups after decades of inactivity, that's stupid.

That's not excercise, that's doing crash tests with your body as the dummy.

G r a d u a l i t y  folks. Graduality.

 

9 hours ago, Osium said:

It is sort of clownish, but so is wearing a vest and a cowboy hat.

The vest thing is an inside joke of the stream, it originated from the 10th anniversary reaction series.

Edited by kill-chan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kill-chan said:

You can't just do pushups after decades of inactivity, that's stupid.

Not really, he could do the ones on his knees at first. Hell walking down the block would be a sigificant upgrade to whatever he's doing now, some effort would go a long way for Phillup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you specify a number of pushups and he refuses cause he can't do that number? Honestly, its such an easy way to make money even if its just hypothetical. If I was given $400, I'd crank out some pushups. Not like I have to give the money back if I fail before a set amount of reps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Phil to do the "fit gamer" challenge. At the end of each match in a Battle Royale game:

  • 2 push-ups for every headshot he gets.
  • 5 squats per kill, non-headshot, non-explosives.
  • 1 push up per grenade launcher/explosive kills.
  • "Free", doesn't count if he kills someone with a vehicle.
  • 15 push-ups if he loses, with exceptions:
  • If at the end, he kills more than 10 people, if he loses, only 1 push-up.
  • If at the end, he kills more than 15 people, if he loses, doesn't have to do anything.
  • Doesn't have to do anything as well, if he wins.

This is just at the top of my head, the exercise & number can vary. It also motivates him to either win the match, kill more players, or get fit.

Edited by MoraMoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I want Phil to do the "fit gamer" challenge. At the end of each match in a Battle Royale game:

  • 2 push-ups for every headshot he gets.
  • 5 squats per kill, non-headshot, non-explosives.
  • 1 push up per grenade launcher/explosive kills.
  • "Free", doesn't count if he kills someone with a vehicle.
  • 15 push-ups if he loses, with exceptions:
  • If at the end, he kills more than 10 people, if he loses, only 1 push-up.
  • If at the end, he kills more than 15 people, if he loses, doesn't have to do anything.
  • Doesn't have to do anything as well, if he wins.

This is just at the top of my head, the exercise & number can vary. It also motivates him to either win the match, kill more players, or get fit.

These are good challenges, but the thing is he wants money for putting on a vest thats it. Least amount of effort for the most gains, and you cant really blame him if its working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I want Phil to do the "fit gamer" challenge. At the end of each match in a Battle Royale game:

  • 2 push-ups for every headshot he gets.
  • 5 squats per kill, non-headshot, non-explosives.
  • 1 push up per grenade launcher/explosive kills.
  • "Free", doesn't count if he kills someone with a vehicle.
  • 15 push-ups if he loses, with exceptions:
  • If at the end, he kills more than 10 people, if he loses, only 1 push-up.
  • If at the end, he kills more than 15 people, if he loses, doesn't have to do anything.
  • Doesn't have to do anything as well, if he wins.

This is just at the top of my head, the exercise & number can vary. It also motivates him to either win the match, kill more players, or get fit.

 

6 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

These are good challenges, but the thing is he wants money for putting on a vest thats it. Least amount of effort for the most gains, and you cant really blame him if its working. 

This is it. Its going to be maximizing profit for things that don't take too much effort or have too high of a learning curve. @MoraMoria, its a good idea but unfortunately won't be a suggestion that is taken seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...