The King of Hate Forums
BillWalter

Why do you think Phil snorts and burps into the mic

Even after people have told them they don't like it? Is it just rude and disgusting?

He's shown that he can control it like in that call where he was polite, why doesn't he afford his audience the same respect, considering they're being generous and supporting his lifestyle?

I honestly would like to know why too. The times that anyone of importance is around or watching like his wife or Twitch mods he doesn't do it it, but normal everyday he does it all the time. Does he purposely annoy his audience or he just doesn't give a fuck?

2 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Does he purposely annoy his audience or he just doesn't give a fuck?

Probably straight up ignorance to be fair. Most microphones have mute buttons, as well as streaming software has handy little buttons to push to mute.

Maybe he just doesn't realize that the numbers on the streams are actual people, you know?

the belching is absolutely disgusting to me...like for fucks sake, mute your mic. I just don’t think he cares...but that’s same for a lot of people. I work in a small office full of people that burp out loud all day. Manners have become overrated I guess. 

On 4/1/2020 at 6:38 AM, babymngaming456 said:

What call?

I think he’s referring to the bankruptcy call that appeared on YT. 

If a company treats their employees terribly, there is a chance those employees will go on strike in an effort to see change within the organization. Otherwise, things stay the same.

He has hit 20+ vest goals with this crude behavior included, so he has no reason to change his ways.

2 hours ago, WorthIts said:

What call have you been in with Phil?

They're talking about his 341 creditor meeting, when he talked with the trustee via phone.

18 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

They're talking about his 341 creditor meeting, when he talked with the trustee via phone.

Honestly I have no idea what that even is.