The King of Hate Forums
MoraMoria

Vest Alternatives

8 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

That depends on the audience. The goal was hit the next day because the right people watched.

That still doesn't justify it, regardless of who's watching. The act of lying in these circumstances is what's considered immoral & unnecessary, not to mention that there are other people watching as well, that may or not contribute, not just those who don't care. And for the sake of clarity, we're talking about what's considered by a "normal" morality code, so being disingenuous for potential contributions would be considered condemnable.

29 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

The act of lying in these circumstances is what's considered immoral & unnecessary

It's the easy way to make money. Some people enjoy being treated like this.

7 hours ago, Eltrumpo said:

I heard face masks could be a possible goal after vest?

Sorry, Poe's law. Is that an actual consideration?

Sadly, I'm not fully convinced that it's a joke.

5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

You think the $25 could have been put into something better? Like a new keyboard, green screen stand or a Marty McFly vest?

I think for asking fans for $20,000 you can do a lot better than spending $25 towards your relationship with your fans who pay for your life. People have suggested giveaways and such and its always "too expensive. How greedy and cheap can you be?

I hope it's not the couch, for the next reward.

Other idea could be to do something special, (like a marathon of games or something/previous ideas on the thread), every 6 days if the tips-goal is achieved. So without his day-off, every week some fun event would happen.

14 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

like a marathon of games or something

Like the Doom and RE3 multiplayer. But for some reason the less content people get the more they donate. I don't think there's anything to look forward to. I would describe it that it became a daycare for certain people.

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Like the Doom and RE3 multiplayer. But for some reason the less content people get the more they donate. I don't think there's anything to look forward to. I would describe it that it became a daycare for certain people.

Hmmm, that's so sad. At least I think you liked the Minecraft streams, even if for the unconventional reasons because of how inefficient they were, but that's on hold.

Maybe the things to look forward to are his new updates with the new consoles, whenever that is.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Maybe the things to look forward to are his new updates with the new consoles

Besides the Demon's Souls remake there wasn't that much.

Nier 1 would be a perfect game. It's easy but also interesting. But there's no chance unless it gets a remaster.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

But for some reason the less content people get the more they donate.

Its a shame that he has become less and less of a gameplay streamer. I don't really find the shrinking content to be appealing

31 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Its a shame that he has become less and less of a gameplay streamer. I don't really find the shrinking content to be appealing

I think that happens when you start to hate your job. :sad:

Disliking & avoiding doing effort when it relates to something that should be fun, (like games or interacting with your audience), means the passion is gone. He's worn out then, maybe because it's the same thing over and over, that's why he should try to do new things.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Disliking & avoiding doing effort when it relates to something that should be fun, (like games or interacting with your audience), means the passion is gone. He's worn out then, maybe because it's the same thing over and over, that's why he should try to do new things.

I know i'd be worn out laying video games everyday for 12 years straight. Do nothing but loaf around the house and have no other interest or hobbies. Sounds like purgatory no matter how much money you make.