The King of Hate Forums

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a Fan Appreciation multiplayer event with his viewers like he used to do? Oh wait no, he's too scared to do that now

You mean like this? Never, Phil wouldn't do this in his wildest dreams. But if you were to pick a colour, which one would you prefer? This one's more like a cyan/turquoise, depending on the light

I honestly think that a chair-spin for a "reward", (even if you want to argue that this "reward" is just something that Phil does as appreciation for the Goal being reached or out of his heart, to sim

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Eltrumpo said:

face mask is definitely possible and viable

Yeah, but in my opinion that, (or dressing with normal attires in general), are very low effort "rewards" for a >20$ Tips-Goal.

I'd prefer if he did some cool events that could actually make his streams better.

47 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Yeah, but in my opinion that, (or dressing with normal attires in general), are very low effort "rewards" for a >20$ Tips-Goal.

Here is a relevant, strangely self aware clip I wanted to post. :biggrin:

50 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I'd prefer if he did some cool events that could actually make his streams better.

Everyone would. But that's not what the special resources want. :unsure: They are simple :wink:, $50 for glasses, $100 to wear a vest, $200 for a chair spin.

A fun stream? Priceless. (literally)

Sounds good? :laugh:

EhwlmHtXgAUzo8s.thumb.png.f2b26d51846cc552e59634020b31baa1.pngEhwl0PYXYAEkD_o.png.c1d415c4092f3a5c0b0f0baf66a78314.png

What about gifting subs to Wings' and Badbunny's viewers? Since the fan base overlaps. With 461 gifted subs every regular probably has a sub now. 461 is more than the number of real subs.

Also I think OIC deserves to be made VIP. He and Derich. Why would the new Tut not be made VIP? That's what the feature is for. Or make him a mod. Like with other VIPs.

EhxOnfsXcAEN5iM.png.e4f17eb0f24d44f07e8e9dd087b7dbdc.png

I like this. They need to know their place and who's the boss. :cool:

Edited by babymngaming456
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

What about gifting subs to Wings' and Badbunny's viewers? Since the fan base overlaps. With 461 gifted subs every regular probably has a sub now. 461 is more than the number of real subs.

Also I think OIC deserves to be made VIP. He and Derich. Why would the new Tut not be made VIP? That's what the feature is for. Or make him a mod. Like with other VIPs.

461 x 4.99 = $2,300.00. This bozo has donated $2,300.00 to troll DSP with impunity. You can always tell a lonely trust fund baby loser who somehow  is so lame in real life he can't even buy a friend if he tried. I don't care how much throwaway money you got, if you're throwing money at some meme streamer just to get some attention, you've got some issues.

I like this. They need to know their place and who's the boss. :cool:

I never want to hear Phil say he's an adult streamer and people who color their hair are children streamer. As a streamer he is really scratching the bottom of the barrel for entertainment, and im not talking about regular entertainment that requires some effort and creativity, I mean he's scratching the bottom of the "I want to do bare minimum and get paid for it" barrel.

I would say who the hell would pay a grown man $200 to spin in a chair or put on a fake jersey, but DSP's fans are some the most... perplexing... individuals on the face of the Earth and are capable of outperforming your wildest stupidity dreams.

I honestly think that a chair-spin for a "reward", (even if you want to argue that this "reward" is just something that Phil does as appreciation for the Goal being reached or out of his heart, to simply put it), is kind of insulting towards his audience's intelligence.

Even if he does it with a good intention, there's a million more creative ways to give back to them. There's ton of suggestions here, and on the Internet, it could go from letting contributors play in multiplayer sessions; to make giveaways, (in compliance with the law & Twitch's TOS); to letting them access to some additional feature, (maybe like: !songrequest, with a personally selected copyright-free playlist)...

That idea he has of chair-spinning before a match of Fall Guys seems "ok" at first, since it supposedly would make him dizzy, (heavily doubt it, though), which should add a challenge to the game, but... not after reaching a 200$ Tip-Goal. These are the types of things you'd normally do for free.

• Upvote 2
38 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I honestly think that a chair-spin for a "reward", (even if you want to argue that this "reward" is just something that Phil does as appreciation for the Goal being reached or out of his heart, to simply put it), is kind of insulting towards his audience's intelligence.

Disagree. People are now paying and rallying to get him to spin. So it's not so much an insult to their intelligence as it is a measure of it.

• Upvote 1

OnlyIcedCoffee Muxy50 Hey pimp. I know this might be a long shot, but do think you could drink an iced coffee on the Halloween DSP tries it in honor of me for helping you reach the subs goal month after month. I know that you said no drinks last time. Also, how are we doing on subs? Over 800 yet?

This is funny. Phil should definitely do that. Now he only needs to ask for SFV.

12 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I honestly think that a chair-spin for a "reward", is kind of insulting towards his audience's intelligence.

He needs to come up with more things like that.

Something funny for Moria:

OnlyIcedCoffee: @DarksydePhil What if someone tried to imitate what you did? Kinda like a budget Darksydephil?

DarksydePhil: @OnlyIcedCoffee you can't go lower budget than me, that's not possible dspPanic

DarksydePhil: what's lower than bottom of the barrel? UNDERNEATH the damn barrel?

1600056425663.png.789336c270adb3917fcfb6fa2a9132c8.png

RIP Didn't get the attention he wanted so much. I guess that's why he was gifting subs to detractors and wings memes on his last day.

Was that a message from OIC yesterday? LOL. That is funny. It doesn't matter. People who love attention like that always seem to end up coming back.

21 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Even if he does it with a good intention, there's a million more creative ways to give back to them. There's ton of suggestions here, and on the Internet, it could go from letting contributors play in multiplayer sessions; to make giveaways, (in compliance with the law & Twitch's TOS); to letting them access to some additional feature, (maybe like: !songrequest, with a personally selected copyright-free playlist)...

That idea he has of chair-spinning before a match of Fall Guys seems "ok" at first, since it supposedly would make him dizzy, (heavily doubt it, though), which should add a challenge to the game, but... not after reaching a 200$ Tip-Goal. These are the types of things you'd normally do for free.

It is honestly somewhat amusing at this point to see what the viewers receive. There is pretty much no fan service to just give back to the fans and the paywalled rewards are a bit stupid. No, a bit stupid is too kind. It is extremely stupid. he has plenty of suggestions flying at him from every direction but absolutely no desire to do them or there is always a convenient reason it can't be done.

21 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Disagree. People are now paying and rallying to get him to spin. So it's not so much an insult to their intelligence as it is a measure of it.

Well said. The spin was as stupid goal from the start when it was first mentioned. Those who support it are dumbasses. Its such a meaningless, effortless reward that would make more sense at a price point 1/10th of what it currently is.

22 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

is kind of insulting towards his audience's intelligence.

The thing is, being lazy is actually working out for him. You can't really blame him for during the bare minimum when he gets maximum returns, part of me wishes he had some level zest in his own work to try and improve it.

When you give a kid whatever he wants, it gets used to it. Sooner or later he'll be bedridden with zero work ethic whatsoever. DSP is just not given enough incentive to improve his streams when doing nothing reaps a ton of money.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:26 PM, babymngaming456 said:

Someone should get him Nier for the 100 vestige event.

Well luckily the remaster comes out next year. Though it may be the bad version with the brother.

"Every $20 I'll eat 3 Skittles."

This is the stuff.

When you know that you've made it.

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Well luckily the remaster comes out next year. Though it may be the bad version with the brother.

It's Replicant, the lame version. Where you play as the anime sissy boy.

But that's exactly how he's getting a PS5. :laugh:

Also how is it Sony's fault that the stores can't handle the preorders properly?

LOL, that was one funny slip.

I've decided to do something that could be fun for the chat & Phil's fans. Even though I don't like the chair-spin at all, gif-images as emotes are generally pretty cool, in my opinion.

So I submit these for the chance to be used as BTTV emotes, free to use as long as you have the extension:

DSPin28.gif.7108357b815c30126774f27898f67571.gif

DSPin42.gif.9a6690c894b77e7cf1c93c8ce3a1642f.gif

DSPin56.gif.fd9f81cde0f8b8d6780b77b8201bd80a.gif

DSPin84.gif.04e269d0e9465be31da4b7dffeae96f6.gif

DSPin112.gif.57635871149a71c29772f5ee15a34e3f.gif

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...