The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 82: July 9, 2020

Please post up your questions for the next episode of Ask the King here, and thanks!

Hi Phil.

Do you still think it's a buyer's market for cars?

I watched Destiny's response regarding your statements, and I think you may be incorrect.

Thanks!

Many gamers who don't live in the state of Washington are amazed by, and perhaps even envious of the amount of gaming and tech companies headquartered in the state.  As a gamer and Washington resident yourself, have you ever had aspirations to take advantage of your location and join one of those companies and potentially put some of your suggestions, wishes, visions and ideas about the gaming industry into effect?

Hey Phil this is gaming question that alot of people might of asked but why is it you almost never do platinum or completionist runs yeah it may take awhile and be annoying but i think you'll feel more rewarding and you can say you did fully complete it especially if it's a short game?

for example i just started doing em and i think it makes it feel more rewarding unless it's online trophies then i put it on hold for now

I've heard you mention this term several times, do you believe in Karma, and also the concept of Saṃsāra while we're at it?

I've been taught that Karma is not quite like having a system of instant reward and punishment where a divine entity judges, but instead, is essentially the laws of cause-effect, in which the intentions of the person matter and influence it naturally. In simple words: If you sow compassion, you'll reap compassion, which can also effect your next life, according to some interpretations, and behaviour motivated by greed, hatred or delusion naturally causes pain to oneself & others, and viceversa. There's a wide number of views on this topic and a lot to cover, but I won't extend myself.

To me, is nothing more than another way for humans to cope with this world's misery, and there's no scientific evidence that good or ill intentions directly effect the outcome of anything just because of the morality of it, specially when we add the subjectivity aspect of what's considered good or bad. In any case, what's your opinion on all of this, I figured I'd ask since you used this term.