The King of Hate Forums

Keyboard keeps disconnecting, possible solutions

• 2 months later...

Also updating drivers/OBS/Windows at all ever would help immensely for most if not all laptop related issues. Lolz who am I kidding this dude can't even make food without screwing it up royally, he definitely can't do anything with computers.

28 minutes ago, nobodycares said:

Also updating drivers/OBS/Windows at all ever would help immensely for most if not all laptop related issues. Lolz who am I kidding this dude can't even make food without screwing it up royally, he definitely can't do anything with computers.

If we are talking about Phil, someone cheered and told him just buy a new keyboard. His response? As follows:

"Im not going to buy a new keyboard because I have to spend money that I don't have.." (has made $200 every single day since the top of the year. The going price for keyboards?:)

3.thumb.png.be82d8d49154ca035b373100c1ce6d8d.png

Cheap and luxurious options across the board.

"I have to take time out of my day to set it up."

I can't even remember the last time I didn't just plug the keyboard in and it didn't work automatically.

And i have to wait for shipping!

Go out and buy one or wait until they drop it off at your door.

Here is the thing I have with DSP. He exaggerates the most mundane task as something out of the norm. Anything that requires the MINIMAL AMOUNT OF EFFORT. THE MINIMAL. He will come up with a hundred excuses on why he won't or can't do it.It makes me wonder what the fuck does he blow his money on that satisfies him so much that he can't be bothered to even buy a keyboard to improve his streams.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Check some simple solutions like fresh batteries and reconnect USB devices that they are plugged in fully. An interesting solution I've seen and tired myself and seems a little better is getting a USB extension cable and plug your USB receiver to the end of it and you can freely move the receiver around and reposition it so it's slightly closer to you, or orientate it so it points in the direction of where you sit and not have large obstructions.

Edited by MrPapaveraceae
  • Upvote 1