The King of Hate Forums

Anyone know of any old school RPGs like Squaresoft's?

I've been wanting to play an old school rpg, like the rpgs of the 90's and early 2000's. If anyone knows of any that was never released in the US with English translations it would be great. I know of Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 3), Terranigma, Fire Emblems, FF5, and Star Ocean.
* Or if you know of any rpgs on steam that resembles 90's rpgs that would be great.
* Action rpgs like the Zelda series would be good too.
*80's rpgs are ok ish as long as the graphics are not too terrible, I can't deal with with text graphics. </3 ADOM :(

I'm kinda tired of playing rpgs made past a certain point, most to me seem like crap nowadays. I mean there are some with good potential, but they fall flat in other departments, which sucks. I don't mean to offend anyone with my opinion and I'm sorry if I do.
Thanks to any who can help me

Sure, I'll quote some comment I made some time ago on this, maybe it's what you're looking for, or maybe not:

On 3/8/2019 at 5:54 AM, MoraMoria said:

Some years ago I tried playing a bunch of old games on an emulator, and they were for the 'Gameboy Color', I think. Three of them were RPGs.

They were "Robopon", "Azure Dreams" and the "Pokémon Jade/Diamond", (which apparently are the bootleg version of "Keitai Denjuu Telefang"/携帯電獣テレファング). I never completed them, though, maybe someday I'll play them again.

Games with cool and funny monsters are always interesting, don't you think?

Robopon.png

Azure Dreams.png

Jade.png

Diamond.png

• 8 months later...

Here are some nice ones I know about.

Evolution: World of Sacred Device

Evolution 2: Far off Promise

Threads of Fate

Skies of Arcadia

Thousand Arms

Rhapsody a musical adventure