The King of Hate Forums

the vest is getting tiresome

Seems like so many people talk about the vest over his gameplay which sorta defeats the purpose of DSP as a content creator. I don't think he cares given he gets the money upfront but I think it is incredibly silly to use this as a beacon of light/flag to say this 100 dollars that doesn't do anything to improve the quality of the stream is meant as a fuck you to a few very vocal minority. Seems very misleading and disingenuous to be honest. I stopped giving money or subbing after I was banned on the stream chat and after the Jasper reveal personally but if people want to contribute to him, do what you gotta do. Just the whole "Lets stick it to detractors so give me money and you will see me wear a few articles of clothing while this money goes to my bills or other personal things" seems very manipulative. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

am i the only one who is starting to think the vest is getting to become a problem....it used to be he would get the plugs out of the way in the prestream but now the entire stream is dedicate to coun

If OnlyIceCoffee is trying to "own the trolls" by donating hundreds of dollars to Phil, than he might be a bit a slow. The trolls aren't the ones giving up their money so why should they care?  I

Once the Coronavirus dies down in America the stream might deflate back to normal, but I know the reason why it won't. As long as DSP keeps up the narrative of framing the detractors as internet bulli

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blackspawn89 said:

100 dollars that doesn't do anything to improve the quality of the stream

Speaking of improving the stream, where is all that money going too? He made a $100 per stream for 180 streams. He has complained for years about how he wish he could buy a better computer or mic but was too deep in financial straights to do anything but pocket all the money he makes. Now that he beat his bankruptcy case he could at least do a giveaway or buy a mic that negates his deep snorts for headphone users.

Oh I forgot, Phil says it's none of my business to know where my donated money goes too..

Edited by YosemityElite

Today he was complaining about not having money due to taxes and needing to go back to credit cards, Phil you've made close to 20K in TIPS ALONE since march along with having over 100K credit card debt discharged.

There is something you're not telling us IF this is infact the case, but I hope it all gets better. We'll see I guess

3 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

Today he was complaining about not having money due to taxes and needing to go back to credit cards, Phil you've made close to 20K in TIPS ALONE since march along with having over 100K credit card debt discharged.

There is something you're not telling us IF this is infact the case, but I hope it all gets better. We'll see I guess

WHAAAAAT!?!?

HOW THE FUCK DOESN'T HE KNOW HOW TO PAY HIS TAXES STILL?? HE HAD AN EXTRA 3 MONTHS TO PREPARE BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS PLUS THE VEST STREAK BOOMING AND HE'S STILL WORRIED? HE"S TALKING ABOUT USING CREDIT CARDS AFTER HE LUCKED OUT OF 100K OF CREDIT CARD DEBT WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED??

You know what. When I grow up, I want to be DSP. Take no responsibility for anything without any consequences because fuck you if you criticize me, you're a no good down and dirty detractor.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:45 PM, babymngaming456 said:

The vest streak is becoming less and less positive.

Phil is sounding seriously stressed out over it.

I agree. I think he genuinely wants the panic talk about not hitting he streak to stop. although if he keeps bringing it up and asking people not to talk about is is actually making it worse. 

I think he should just completly ignore the chat when they panic about the streak and if it ends then let it quitley end.  I doubt phill will listen tho 

54 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Are you sure? Lol

No, never. I was being facetious. I would never want to be Phil who stays in his house all day and has no friends because he has to stream and gather his squadron of retards to donate so I can make a living.

19 hours ago, YosemityElite said:

No, never. I was being facetious. I would never want to be Phil who stays in his house all day and has no friends because he has to stream and gather his squadron of retards to donate so I can make a living.

Lol

I’m torn because I don’t like having something that distracts from the gameplay and commentary every single night but I like the vest streak celebration streams because of the amount of viewer input that is being taken consideration for their content.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Why do the big tips, that save the streak at the last minute, always sound the same?

name_you_never_heard_of: I was a fan since 20XX, from your X playthrough, blah blah blah

Do they have a template?

It's quite suspicious but I figured out its just people solely donating to piss off trolls. It really has nothing to do with the game, the streak, or even Phil. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Platinum vest is now toxic. The trolls coming from restreams always vote for it. Should it be removed?

I didn't hear him say it was toxic. Did he say it was toxic? I just heard him say he was tired of people continuously voting for it and not the other vests.

Phil says trolls come in from a restream and vote for the Platinum vest because it makes him look like a homosexual and he's tired of wearing it. He forgot that the trolls are on the restream in the first place because they are banned from the actual stream and can't vote. He should really be mad at his own fans.

It was clear for a long time that his regulars favored the platinum vest. Its no shock that it was consistently chosen. I really doubt a bunch of banned people are coming from the re-streams and suddenly voting for platinum. Especially as platinum wasn't winning by a huge amount and was closed to red. And the viewer count didn't and doesn't budge during votes. If grey keeps winning, can we assume its supposed to be trolls coming in and doing it?

DSP needs to own that he's a hypocritical clown boy doing dumb shit to get his nightly shekels, just like he's complained about PewDiePie and Ninja for doing. He's sunk to that level, and he's now mad that he  has to sink to that level just to keep his head above water and not lose his Partner status with Twitch and meanwhile PewDiePie could call his fans a cunt for a solid hour on his next video and have a nice retirement from being an entertainer. 

PS. Phil get a job, you stopped being a career content creator when Curse dropped you because nobody is paying you a steady check to make content you're just a beggar in a gay platinum vest blowing bubbles trying to call your dead air and screaming at questions commentary while you clown out for reaction content. You are a fucking joke.

Edited by nobodycares

<%OnlyIcedCoffee> Muxy100 Hey Phil. Us hitting the tips goal really makes the detractors angry, so let's laugh at them! :D Now comes the part where we throw our heads back and laugh. Ready? Ready! HAHAHAHAHA LUL LUL LUL LUL

What's wrong with him? Is he becoming the new Tut? It's getting more apparent he's tipping under fake names to save the goal every day, just to stick it to the trolls. It's kinda sad when you think about it.

55 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

<%OnlyIcedCoffee> Muxy100 Hey Phil. Us hitting the tips goal really makes the detractors angry, so let's laugh at them! :D Now comes the part where we throw our heads back and laugh. Ready? Ready! HAHAHAHAHA LUL LUL LUL LUL

What's wrong with him? Is he becoming the new Tut? It's getting more apparent he's tipping under fake names to save the goal every day, just to stick it to the trolls. It's kinda sad when you think about it.

Lolz, this is the sad part? This is the line crossed? Not the begging for the vest goal, not the guilt tripping about the vest celebration that @Phil claims he did work for (his celebrations are hilariously centered around him gratifying himself in some way shape or form and paywalling vests and even more hilarious using the vest celebration as part of the vest streak itself), not the begging and guilt tripping at the beginning of each stream to get the tips goal out of the way, not the guilt tripping that he needs to meet this goal for a while to finally pay his taxes (he's never payed off his taxes, he's done this scam for 6 fuckin years and people keep falling for it even his parents), no it's OnlyIcedCoffee retardedly thinking that making @Phil into a retarded muppet for cash is sticking it to the trolls at all. Go broke kiddos, throw all your money at him, so we can laugh when it doesn't change @Phil being a financial black hole and makes him increasingly more desperate to get his tips goal even if he knows he looks like a dipshit and has to wear the shame of being a cartoon character (stream DSP is a belligerent toxic male, real life DSP he pisses himself at the idea a troll might show up while he's at the mall).  It's the best joke outside of @Phil almost ruining his bankruptcy because he can't keep himself from tossing money into mobile games.

On 8/18/2020 at 5:26 AM, babymngaming456 said:

No idea, I've always said donating money should be out of love for the streamer not to piss of haters or "detractors". Regardless I think its great that he's emptying his pockets for Phil, I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Upvote 1
On 8/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, TrayUpperdeck said:

Phil says trolls come in from a restream and vote for the Platinum vest because it makes him look like a homosexual

Is there something wrong with that? Besides, I'm pretty sure he's bi right?