The King of Hate Forums

the vest is getting tiresome

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

am i the only one who is starting to think the vest is getting to become a problem....it used to be he would get the plugs out of the way in the prestream but now the entire stream is dedicate to coun

If OnlyIceCoffee is trying to "own the trolls" by donating hundreds of dollars to Phil, than he might be a bit a slow. The trolls aren't the ones giving up their money so why should they care?  I

Once the Coronavirus dies down in America the stream might deflate back to normal, but I know the reason why it won't. As long as DSP keeps up the narrative of framing the detractors as internet bulli

Posted Images

OnlyIcedCoffee is really getting into Tut territory. Saying things about finances that got Tut banned. Constantly wanting attention. Giving shout outs to detractors, making it obvious he watches restreams. (Is he such a masochist, does he really like to see how people laugh at him?) I hope he doesn't overstep the line.

Apparently he found Phil through troll videos and still watches them. Only shows the trolls are doing free advertisement.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Upvote 1

I'm confused as to why people will donate to him to literally watch paint dry. His streams are far from entertaining anymore. I'm convinced people would pay to see Phil stare at a blank screen for 4 hours. Today is exceptionally boring, as have been most of his recent streams. Ghost, Nier, Fire Emblem and Paper Mario are all painfully boring to watch.

Fall guys being the only exception and the only mildly entertaining thing he's done in months. I dont get why he REFUSES to play soulsborne games anymore, or anything remotely challenging, when the majority of his fame came from people wanting to see him play those kinds of games. He continues to play games that require very little effort, and or have spammable mechanics to abuse, and lots of textboxes to read. His streams have become storytime essentially where he reads mountains of textboxes and menus. He used to at least try and challenge himself with games, now everything is just so incredibly boring.

It's such a crying shame compared to his older content.

Please donators, stop encouraging this low-effort behavior from him, when I know he can provide entertaining streams!

Make him work a little harder for it, because you are ruining it for everyone else who can't just spend money willy nilly, namely the people who have been watching for years, but can't afford to donate to be heard.

Edited by myfavoritestreamer
18 minutes ago, myfavoritestreamer said:

I'm confused as to why people will donate to him to literally watch paint dry.

He's the only friend they have. He's not getting paid for the content. They are the same type of people who pay for those infamous female streamers (if you know what I mean).

I dont get why he REFUSES to play soulsborne games anymore

see

play games that require very little effort

• Upvote 1
On 8/19/2020 at 11:29 PM, babymngaming456 said:

They would donate $100 at the start of the stream (as they were requested) if they really wanted to win against the trolls.

The trolls are still winning if they donate at the last minute. Because it makes the chat toxic and stresses out Phil.

If OnlyIceCoffee is trying to "own the trolls" by donating hundreds of dollars to Phil, than he might be a bit a slow. The trolls aren't the ones giving up their money so why should they care? 

I never understood the logic of giving someone money to piss another party off, if anything it shows how little OnlyIcedCoffee cares about Phil and way more about the trolls lol.

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

if anything it shows how little OnlyIcedCoffee cares about Phil and way more about the trolls lol.

He watches Wings, restreams, troll videos. It's very obvious he's only in it for the lolcows and attention. Just like Tut. We even got a SF5 like situation with Fall Guys.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

He watches Wings, restreams, troll videos. It's very obvious he's only in it for the lolcows and attention. Just like Tut. We even got a SF5 like situation with Fall Guys.

Typical, just another attention seeker it seems. Phil will need to watch out for this one.

On 8/22/2020 at 4:25 AM, FloydMayweather said:

Phil will need to watch out for this one.

OIC pretty much confirmed he's deliberately torturing Phil by tipping at the last minute.

From how mental (insane) all these people are, it wouldn't even surprise me if he was Superhound.

• Upvote 1

After thinking more about it I dislike the new camo vest my fellow forumchads 

It's not a real camo pattern, its knit fleece and not a woven fabric and it just looks kind of cheap- like something a working class white lady would buy at walmart to wear around the house because her husband likes camouflage and hunting stuff.

Buying an actual BDU shirt in woodland or multicam and just cutting the sleeves off would look a million times better

OIC is starting to sound more and more like a troll and his comments as autistic as Superhound's tweets.

Phil should check if the Paypal account of Newbie101($72) (OIC confirmed it's him) tipped him before or if it's a new account. If it's new, then there's a high chance it's Superhound. Since SH always makes a new account for each tip. It's strange OIC would always use fake names when all he cares about is attention. He wants people to know it's him doing the tips. But still uses fake names.

We know SH is willing to spend over $1000 on tips. If you are as mentally handicapped as him, you would like to be in the front seat. Aka someone pretending to be a big contributor/fan. You know what I mean if you watched Sword Art Online.

• Upvote 1

@TheSkyTruth It fits to what OIC usually says in Phil's chat. He doesn't exactly hide he's a troll. It wouldn't be surprising at all if those things were true. Because those people are absolutely pathetic. They think they are buying friendship and that money equals positivity. Not like it matters. Phil could openly admit it's true and no one would care. You can just laugh at how a loser is spending over $2000 to troll someone.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

People now see through the no overtime bluff.

Oh yeah just like the "I don't watch other content creators" bluff, the "I don't pay attention to trolls" bluff, "I would do this still even if I only made a dollar" bluff, he's full of lies and bluffs. I think he always stalls for the vest goal to get hit because he doesn't want to flop on the couch and read detractors laughing at him not hitting it on Twitter.

Poor Onlyicedcoffee. Now he had a meltdown that he's the only one having to save a gimmick that everyone stopped caring about long time ago. You go OIC, you show the trolls. You are winning son.

I wonder how long it will take him to get into Tut phase 2, regret. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Poor Onlyicedcoffee. Now he had a meltdown that he's the only one having to save a gimmick that everyone stopped caring about long time ago. You go OIC, you show the trolls. You are winning son.

I wonder how long it will take him to get into Tut phase 2, regret. :biggrin:

Any bets that he will chargeback after a few months? Guys like OnlyIcedCoffee and Tut clearly have mental problems.

14 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Any bets that he will chargeback after a few months? Guys like OnlyIcedCoffee and Tut clearly have mental problems.

There are alot of people with mental problems in DSPLand. My guess is he ran out of blowable money and is now trying to get attention in a different way.

1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

I don't think OIC is able to have a realization of what he's doing. He thinks he's hot shit, like all the other top tippers. Sending big tips is the only time they can feel important in their lives. But he thinks he's a troll. It's very probable he'll try to chargeback once he doesn't get attention, gets bored, gets banned.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Hide contents

EhAghotX0AEXl8m.thumb.jpeg.d718d75060e80112188d5a27c224c059.jpeg

LMAO This is comedy gold. I hope one day he realizes that people aren't really upset about hitting the goal at the last minute and that a lot of people are over it. The craziness in chat is just playing off of how Phil is reacting and having fun. Sounds like OIC is feeling the pressure a bit.

"Like seriously $5 here and there isn't going to hurt your wallet" ... Why would anyone who likes the vest do that when they know that someone else will tip $65 to stop the detractors from winning? lol

Those people don't have the common sense and self awareness to realize they are being trolled. They fall for the cheapest marketing schemes. Robonwheels' angry tips were also pretty funny. "Here have $30, now shut up about the vest chat." OIC thinks the chat loves him, and that he makes the trolls angry.

• Like 1

Wow, this last page is pretty much dedicated to "Onlyicedcoffee".

If you truly think they might not understand something that is happening, and you also think that it furthers the continuation of the vest-event, (when it could be replaced by something else that's more enjoyable for the audience), maybe you should contact them, and help/give advice.

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Wow, this last page is pretty much dedicated to "Onlyicedcoffee".

He's just getting the attention he wants and deserves.

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

maybe you should contact them, and help/give advice.

Why? It's more fun to laugh at their stupidity. Even if you tried to talk to them, like many detractors tried, they are too stupid to comprehend it.

This scene from Rainman explains it well:

Spoiler

8:28

Spoiler

They aren't called "onwheels"symbols for no reason.