The King of Hate Forums

@Phil:

You recently said neither Wings nor LTG are discussed on that Kiwi Farms. You are on the home page because there was so much discussion about you there became a need to split out discussion into multiple threads, hence the subforum dedicated to you. Wings and LTG don't generate enough discussion to have multiple threads, so there's no subforum dedicated to them.

There are those that think you're not interesting enough to be a front-page topic, there are those that think you are. Everyone on that site has their own taste in who they like to mock, whether it's an individual, a community, a company, whatever. I personally have stopped following you as much since mid-2018.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Fan

On 7/17/2020 at 8:40 AM, masterxeon2002 said:

Congrats on visiting a DOXX'ing site and giving them your IP address kid lol

Apparently you weren't around for DSP saying "I have your IP, I have your name, I have your address. You fucked up." because someone trolled him on here. People don't get doxed for posting on Kiwi Farms. As a matter of fact there's a rule that if you dox someone for using the site you get banned and doxed yourself.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, vuloxi said:

Apparently you weren't around for DSP saying "I have your IP, I have your name, I have your address. You fucked up." because someone trolled him on here. People don't get doxed for posting on Kiwi Farms. As a matter of fact there's a rule that if you dox someone for using the site you get banned and doxed yourself.

Except when a moderator decides to post the IP, non-proxy, of a user using sock-accounts.

58 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

Isn't doxxing legal though?

Of course, it's just reposting information available to the public.

It's like some people don't know yet that when they post their entire life & addresses on Facebook, someone could gain access to it in a single search, because again, it's public. Not taking into consideration data-breaches.

On 7/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, vuloxi said:

That was during the copyright strikes that saw Phils channel tank in rankings. I'm well aware of that statement. That was merely a statement of facts though, the IP phil has from this site because (spoiler alert) every site collects that info about you. And the name and address was probably from the false DMCA claims so who knows if the info is even correct since Phil never leaked it despite being able to and pissed off at the time.

Another party of deranged individuals take great pride in DOXX'ing everyone and putting it on a publically available site.

Guess which one has the successful streaming career and which ones are basement dwellers.