The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice July 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THIS IS IT! Vote now! YES, you can vote for more than one game and you SHOULD, since the top 2 games WILL become playthroughs!

NOTE: I can see if you're making new accounts and bot voting. If you try that, your votes WILL be negated just like last time, you'll just look like a fool and have wasted your own time. So ONLY legit votes this time!

Thanks and good luck!

4 hours ago, Rune said:

Nier Automata is probably going to be the one that gets the false votes tbh.

That's not how it works, it's not a game for kids. I bet on Batman and Danganronpa.

4 hours ago, Another_Derich said:

I really want Danganronpa to lose more than anything else

My man.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if people vote for Arkham City for the Dark Souls mentality.

Strange that a remaster is eligible but not replaying a game. It's the same thing.

Edited by babymngaming456

Indeed. I thought there was no replaying games unless there was a specific nuance (i.e. Hard mode, specific class build run, etc). 

A remaster IS LITERALLY the same game with slightly crisper graphics and frame rate. THAT'S IT. 

At least Arkham City looks like a decent game and not another platformer for little kids. We'll possibly get some Dark Souls shenanigans out of it. For some reason the redemption runs end up worse than the original runs.

5 hours ago, EternalNapalm said:

The fact fucking Danganronpa is a legitimate contender for this is pretty sad. 

Real talk. 

He played the first two and there's no way he'd play these type of visual novels unless they are voted in. What's sad about that?

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I wonder if people vote for Arkham City for the Dark Souls mentality.

Strange that a remaster is eligible but not replaying a game. It's the same thing.

He played Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City before direct capture so the quality looks bad. He's played games over because of it like the GTA series. I guess that's the thinking here.

The problem is: Why skip Asylum and go straight to City? Especially when Asylum's story is HUGE for City's story? They are both outstanding games, I didn't get why people voted for the sequel to be replayed over the original. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

He's played games over because of it like the GTA series.

Wasn't that because of fucked up music from content ID?

12 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

He played Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City before direct capture so the quality looks bad.

The old playthroughs are much better. Doing a modern playthrough just because of the camera is pointless.

2 hours ago, TheReflectingGod said:

manhunt please

If you have any doubt you aren't getting the LOLs with this one, just remember Phil AKA The Master of Stealth tried this bad boy out a couple of Halloweens ago and didn't even do 1 hour of it before putting it down. The game just get tougher from where he left off, rest assured!

Part 19-26. Guaranteed rage in the last 1/3 of the game. I even got pissed off at one section by the end. 

Edited by Blackspawn89

I personally don't want to see Hollow Knight... already watched a speedrun of it some weeks ago. That's all I needed from the game, for me anyways.

If Nier: Automata ends up winning, Phil will have to replay the game several times.

53 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

If Nier: Automata ends up winning, Phil will have to replay the game several times.

Only once and only the parts when 2B and 9S are together. Playing as 9S also changes the gameplay.

53 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I personally don't want to see Hollow Knight

It doesn't look that interesting. Blasphemous looked like much more fun. But that game is toxic. :wink:

Edited by babymngaming456

None of the people that nominated Max Payne 2 decided to add a difficulty setting for the game, you could've done that. He might just choose "Detective" level, but I guess it's fine if that's what you want.

MaxPayne2.thumb.jpg.06d8970cb335024c990004cb6970a86b.jpg

• Like 1

Why vote for Skate 3 when Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 remastered would be legit 1 month after whatever he plays from this event? Just throwing that out there? Is DSP not playing THPS? Or are the games drastically different?

Edited by Blackspawn89
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 1:20 PM, LastRambo341 said:

Metroid Prime 2!! It is about time !!

So glad that I'm not alone. The TIHYDP of the first Metroid Prime is one of my personal favorites.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, elGrayZorro said:

Anything but Batman.

Yeah, it's a great game but I think he should try something new. I honestly think that he should try a game that he has never played before, like Metroid Prime 2 & 3, Metroid Fusion & Zero Mission, Zero Escape Series, Steins;Gate, Original Splinter Cell, Spider-Man 2, Luigi's Mansion (Original), SMT: Nocturne, SMT: Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army, Zone of the Enders, Mafia 1, Doom 64, BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, Tokyo Xanadu, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, Destroy All Humans 1 & 2, Red Dead Revolver, Let It Die, Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment, 2064: Read Only Memories, Gravity Rush, Red Faction 1 & 2 (Original), Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, CounterSpy and so forth.

I understand that there were "Retro Replays" and "Redemption Runs" but if DSP is going to be playing an Arkham game, shouldn't he start with Batman Arkham Asylum? I mean it is the game that started it all and shouldn't be left out or ignored (Like Arkham Origins). 

Edited by SuperCowboy
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

None of the people that nominated Max Payne 2 decided to add a difficulty setting for the game, you could've done that. He might just choose "Detective" level, but I guess it's fine if that's what you want.

MaxPayne2.thumb.jpg.06d8970cb335024c990004cb6970a86b.jpg

I actually don't think the harder difficulty that has normal parameters is unlocked on a fresh boot of the game

I will have to check later on my home computer

good thought though

• Like 1