The King of Hate Forums

Viewers' Choice July 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

273 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow what a suprise a boring weeb game thats a million hours long is winning again democracy was a mistake

I wonder how many trolls are voting for Divinity because they hope it will be so boring it will make Phil lose money.

He played the first two and there's no way he'd play these type of visual novels unless they are voted in. What's sad about that? He played Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City before

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Wow the poll is pretty even across the board. Anything could win.

I honestly wonder why Arkham City is gaining the lead so far. Maybe due to nostalgia from Phil's old videos. Too bad Metroid Prime 2 isn't getting as much hits. Still trying to be optimistic though.

• Like 1

I really want Divinity to win. It would be fun to watch Phil play it not only because it’d be a difficult game for him to play, but also it’s basically the best modern Crpg there is right now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Pretty sure the manhunt votes are troll votes, just saying.

It's actually a very good stealth game and Phil played it and it was an entertaining hour he played of it. 

On 7/23/2020 at 5:52 PM, Blackspawn89 said:

Danganronpa has taken flight, damn shame no Manhunt. Easily would be Phil's funniest playthrough.

I honestly wouldn't mind if he plays Danganronpa V3, since it's arguably the best in the series. Watching him go through the "Death Road of Despair" and react to That ending would definitely be interesting in my opinion. 

Anyways, if Manhunt happens to be one of the games he'll play, hopefully Phil will decide to wear another special costume for that playthrough.

10 hours ago, Changling said:

Of course Manhunt is winning since Phil said he doesn''t want to play it. Why is it even in the running?

1. DSP didn't say it was ineligible.

2. Enough people nominated it, so it became a candidate in the viewers choice poll.

Anyways, that would be cool if Divinity original sin 2 won.

I don't care what wins after that except for the visual novel game

NO_3.thumb.gif.dde98fda13f822189e00b78d1858e909.gif

Edited by GuessWhat
2 hours ago, Ste said:

I hope Skate 3 wins, we've seen him play so many similar genres throughout the current years. A skateboarding game would be fun to watch.

Yeah, but I think "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2" are coming on September this year. He might just play those, but I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

I don't care what wins after that except for the visual novel game

You wouldn't like a Danganronpa playthrough? It could be good if he actually likes the game & gets invested in it, and if the chat doesn't tell him what to do or how to reason. Not my favourite choice, but will always be better than Animal Crossing in my opinion, so at least I have that.

30 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Yeah, but I think "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2" are coming on September this year. He might just play those, but I'm not sure.

You wouldn't like a Danganronpa playthrough? It could be good if he actually likes the game & gets invested in it, and if the chat doesn't tell him what to do or how to reason. Not my favourite choice, but will always be better than Animal Crossing in my opinion, so at least I have that.

I wouldn't mind a Danganronpa playthrough; however, out of the games available I do not want that to win.

There are some better choices.

• Upvote 1

Wow 202 members voted, really curious if they are all legit?

2 hours ago, Changling said:

Of course Manhunt is winning since Phil said he doesn''t want to play it. Why is it even in the running?

How else would people want to see him play the game if he doesn't WANT to play it?

2 hours ago, Blackspawn89 said:

How else would people want to see him play the game if he doesn't WANT to play it?

I believe he said that the game bores him when he quitted the game, but he doesn't dislike it as much as "Catherine: Full Body". It has that going for it.

• Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned and unfeatured this topic