The King of Hate Forums

Viewers' Choice July 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

273 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, EternalNapalm said:

At this point, best case scenario is for the continued rise of Nier: Automata and Divinity: Original Sin II. 

And I never played Divinity and know nothing about it. 

Neither is fun for me TBH. Manhunt is top choice but a rpg like Divinity 2 while DSP is doing Fire Emblem is crazy. Will he finish both games this year? 

35 minutes ago, GoldenColts said:

wow what a suprise a boring weeb game thats a million hours long is winning again

democracy was a mistake

30-35 hours long, as long as Arkham City would be.... Not factoring in Riddler trophies.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow what a suprise a boring weeb game thats a million hours long is winning again democracy was a mistake

I wonder how many trolls are voting for Divinity because they hope it will be so boring it will make Phil lose money.

He played the first two and there's no way he'd play these type of visual novels unless they are voted in. What's sad about that? He played Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City before

Posted Images

All the detractors in the thread. You probably think Ghost of Tsushima is boring and repetitive. :tongue:

If trolls want Souls games only to see Phil suffer, why not do a Dark Souls OP run? To stick it to the trolls. But that would require some research.

13 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

If trolls want Souls games only to see Phil suffer, why not do a Dark Souls OP run? To stick it to the trolls. But that would require some research.

I want him to have a challenge, he already was OP in some playthrough when he 2-shot High Lord Wolnir. And I know you're joking, but the "stick it to the trolls" mentality you're mentioning, is counterproductive for everyone.

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

High Lord Wolnir

That guy is a joke. I mean a proper OP DS1 playthrough using guides. Using all the fun stuff. Not just get lucky with one weapon.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

but the "stick it to the trolls" mentality you're mentioning, is counterproductive for everyone.

Not when it results in fun playthroughs.

44 minutes ago, meatboyman said:

looks like we're never going to see danganronpa now like 30 votes suddenly come in the same day :(

2 minutes ago, GlamorousJarl30 said:

Hmm,  about 30 people come out of nowhere to vote when it's gonna be closing soon. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! LMAO

Welcome to the land of drama and autism. Here, everyone loses!

4 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Danganronpa V3 vs Divinity: Original Sin II

Both choices suck. I saw Wings stream Divinity: Original Sin II, it was the most boring thing I saw.

The only hope that remains is NierA.

You think every game that isn’t a darksouls clone is boring. So nobody should take your opinions seriously to be quite honest.

29 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Danganronpa V3 vs Divinity: Original Sin II

Both choices suck. I saw Wings stream Divinity: Original Sin II, it was the most boring thing I saw.

The only hope that remains is NierA.

And what do you find wrong with Danganronpa V3? It honestly has a great story in my opinion. Saying if Phil manages to invest enough time with the story and unique cast of characters in the game, I honestly think that he'll enjoy the game even more than Divinity: Original Sin II. I could be wrong, but at least that's what I'd think with the way I know Phil. It just doesn't look like a game that Phil would play in my eyes. 

Anyways, if you want to see him go through something difficult or challenging, there would be the Death Road of Despair for your viewing pleasure.

Edited by SuperCowboy
23 minutes ago, Osium said:

So nobody should take your opinions seriously to be quite honest.

You people think watching paint dry is entertaining. The gameplay of Divinity looks mind-numbingly boring. But that's probably the reason why you want to see it.

15 minutes ago, SuperCowboy said:

And what do you find wrong with Danganronpa V3?

It's just reading text on screen.

56 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You people think watching paint dry is entertaining. The gameplay of Divinity looks mind-numbingly boring. But that's probably the reason why you want to see it.

It's just reading text on screen.

Well at least we can both agree on one thing, I'd rather see him play through Nier: Automata instead of Divinity.

The game looks like an MMO that Phil will soon get tired of and would probably quit because of constant trolling. 

In the case of V3, it's called a visual novel for a reason. I understand why some may find all the reading boring and such, but just saying that I think DSP would have a better time with the game mostly due to having played the previous games with a positive outlook. 

You could go ask Phil yourself and I'm almost certain that he'll express a good amount of positivity over the games.

Edited by SuperCowboy

Please, if anyone can explain what the fuss is with Divinity: Original Sin II, I would gladly appreciate it. 

I'm just so confused on how Phil would enjoy this kind of game.

I heard that there is a Co-op mode in the game, so maybe...by mere luck..he could invite Kat or Jasper the cat to play with him.

9 minutes ago, SuperCowboy said:

Please, if anyone can explain what the fuss is with Divinity: Original Sin II, I would gladly appreciate it. 

I heard that there is a Co-op mode in the game, so maybe...by mere luck..he could invite Kat or Jasper the cat to play with him.

Just google the game, dude. In short, it’s one of the best rpg out there now. Any one who’s a fan of rpg games with a fun and very difficult turn based combat system should play it.

2 minutes ago, Osium said:

Just google the game, dude. In short, it’s one of the best rpg out there now. Any one who’s a fan of rpg games with a fun and very difficult turn based combat system should play it.

Okay, guess I'll give it a deeper look. I highly doubt that it'll be as good or better than P5R/FF7 Remake though.

Thanks for the reply.

I'll explain why some people don't want games like Danganronpa V3, Divinity: Original Sin II, all the 3D platformers.

Some people want to see interesting gameplay with commentary. These games don't have that.

The people who want to see all these games for children don't care how mind-numbingly boring the gameplay is, they want to see an adult having fun while playing a game for children. They want to see him act like a child, clown it up. They want to see Markiplier or Teletubbies without the feeling of shame of just watching Markiplier or Teletubbies. When reading their Twitter comments they sound like they belong in a kindergarten.

13 minutes ago, SuperCowboy said:

As long it's easy and story driven.

4 minutes ago, Osium said:

very difficult turn based combat system

Hard to believe since people thought FE3H was too difficult on the easiest difficulty with no perma death.

44 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

The people who want to see all these games for children don't care how mind-numbingly boring the gameplay is, they want to see an adult having fun while playing a game for children. They want to see him act like a child, clown it up. They want to see Markiplier or Teletubbies without the feeling of shame of just watching Markiplier or Teletubbies. When reading their Twitter comments they sound like they belong in a kindergarten.

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is in no way a "Children's Game". I know that there is a cast of high school students in the game, but they are being forced to freaking kill each other. In some ways, you could compare this to Persona 5. Both games involve a group of high school students, but the kind of things that take place in those games can be considered very dark and depressing. 

I won't say much on what happens to avoid spoilers, but there are disturbing cases in the Danganronpa series that involve suicide, manipulation, and abuse. I don't see why some people would call that a game for children.

Maybe I didn't get your point in context. If so, then my bad. You can correct me.

I just wanted to make a statement for those who didn't realize or understand how dark and mature those games actually are. 

Edited by SuperCowboy

the one souls like game i would have voted for code vein has been blacklisted by phil and even though it had more than enough nominations he refuses to play it so you should be mad at him not people for voting for other genres of game

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Hard to believe since people thought FE3H was too difficult on the easiest difficulty with no perma death.

If Phil plays Divinity on the default difficult setting then I guarantee you that he’ll die multiple times throughout the game. This game doesn’t hold your hands when it come to combat and quests progression.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Phil went to the stream chat constantly for help.

2 hours ago, SuperCowboy said:

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is in no way a "Children's Game". I know that there is a cast of high school students in the game, but they are being forced to freaking kill each other. In some ways, you could compare this to Persona 5. 

O its one of THOSE games. Listen, if you're not into weeaboo shit, those types of games are boring and repetitive as hell. Persona 3 was one of the worst "games" (I don't even think its much of a game) I ever played. Only reason those games have such an intense, die hard audience is because the regular gamer never heard and will never touch games like these.

2 hours ago, SuperCowboy said:

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is in no way a "Children's Game".

It's definitely aimed at a certain type of teenager. I mean look..

33.png.4554634d34d3c9fb3bdfb576fcc8afb8.png

6 minutes ago, YosemityElite said:

It's definitely aimed at a certain type of teenager.

What certain type, you mean young people who like anime, murder-mystery games, or both? Yes, I think it's aimed for that.

• Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned and unfeatured this topic