The King of Hate Forums

Viewers' Choice July 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

275 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow what a suprise a boring weeb game thats a million hours long is winning again democracy was a mistake

He played the first two and there's no way he'd play these type of visual novels unless they are voted in. What's sad about that? He played Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City before

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, SuperCowboy said:

If you don't mind answering, what two games were you really interested in seeing Phil play?

system shock 2 , clock tower 3 , Painkiller  1  ,, Cold Fear  , Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel and many more all great games

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SuperCowboy said:

If that's the case, then I hope that Phil will be able to realize it. 

If the meaning of "trolls" is different people who'll just vote on games they believe will ruin Phil's streams, then it doesn't matter if he realizes this or not: the votes are legit.

If it means the same person voting multiple times on alt-accounts, then they should be invalidated because goes against the rules. He also can check who exactly voted what, which can help him to see blatant cheating, if there is. It's obviously not fullproof, so in these events you're always going to have cheaters & non-legit votes, most likely and regardless of what Phil does.

Divinity 2 is a fantastic old school rpg, one of the best in that genre.  I am not sure how good it will be for streaming entertainment, I can see it being a dud, but I can also see it being interesting and entertaining with Phil's commentary.  He will definitely need some hand holding at times, which isn't necessarily a bad thing to keep the game moving.  It took me about 100 hours to beat it along with almost every side quest, which if you don't do the side quests, you may find yourself under-leveled.  Game is tough as nails, especially if your builds/party aren't optimized.  Hope it turns out good!

• Upvote 1
  • Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned and unfeatured this topic