The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice July 2020 POLL Thread!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL Thread!  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, SuperCowboy said:

Then maybe he'll replace it with a more interesting game, hopefully.

1 hour ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Let's be real, Phil's not gonna finish Divinity Original Sin 2. He'll be too bored and it's too complex for him. It's just not his kind of game.

Once again the poll is absolutely pointless because he doesn't do any research of the games people suggest him to play. This is whats going to happen:

• Divinity wins
  • Phil figures out what the gameplay is like.
  • Say trolls fucked up the poll and are trying to end his business by making him play shit games even though he put the game in the poll.
  • Conclude to make an "executive decision" to play Batman.
  • Everybody is going to be pissed.
  • Here comes the drama and trolls.

Its like he never learns from his mistakes. Or maybe he knows nobody really cares about what game he plays and just here for the drama.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

Let's be real, Phil's not gonna finish Divinity Original Sin 2.

I assume it's going to be put on late streams and take a year to finish.

He'll be too bored and it's too complex for him. It's just not his kind of game.

Is it that complex? He's able to play Fire Emblem.

24 minutes ago, SuperCowboy said:

Then maybe he'll replace it with a more interesting game

No. Maybe by accident.

Divinity isn’t rocket science. It just doesn’t hold your hand when it comes to completing quests.  

He’ll most likely get frustrated with the game at first, but if he enjoys games like fire emblem and Morriwind then I don’t see any Reason why he won’t enjoy Divinity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Osium said:

Divinity isn’t rocket science. It just doesn’t hold your hand when it comes to completing quests.  

That is rocket science in DSPs world and the developers are lazy bums for making him learn how to play the game.

1 hour ago, SuperCowboy said:

Then maybe he'll replace it with a more interesting game, hopefully.

o

Edited by Cyndi
efwrf

3 minutes ago, Cyndi said:

My picks never make the poll because everyone wants weeb games or him to replay everything 

If you don't mind answering, what two games were you really interested in seeing Phil play?

14 minutes ago, SuperCowboy said:

If you don't mind answering, what two games were you really interested in seeing Phil play?

system shock 2 , clock tower 3 , Painkiller  1  ,, Cold Fear  , Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel and many more all great games

17 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I wonder how many trolls are voting for Divinity because they hope it will be so boring it will make Phil lose money.

If that's the case, then I hope that Phil will be able to realize it. 

Divinity is the same situation as with Fire Emblem. Everyone wanted FE, they said how great it is and how Phil needs to play it. Once he started to play it no one cared. I'm sure a lot of people voted for FE because a detractor restreamer plays it.

1 hour ago, SuperCowboy said:

If that's the case, then I hope that Phil will be able to realize it. 

If the meaning of "trolls" is different people who'll just vote on games they believe will ruin Phil's streams, then it doesn't matter if he realizes this or not: the votes are legit.

If it means the same person voting multiple times on alt-accounts, then they should be invalidated because goes against the rules. He also can check who exactly voted what, which can help him to see blatant cheating, if there is. It's obviously not fullproof, so in these events you're always going to have cheaters & non-legit votes, most likely and regardless of what Phil does.

Divinity 2 is a fantastic old school rpg, one of the best in that genre.  I am not sure how good it will be for streaming entertainment, I can see it being a dud, but I can also see it being interesting and entertaining with Phil's commentary.  He will definitely need some hand holding at times, which isn't necessarily a bad thing to keep the game moving.  It took me about 100 hours to beat it along with almost every side quest, which if you don't do the side quests, you may find yourself under-leveled.  Game is tough as nails, especially if your builds/party aren't optimized.  Hope it turns out good!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Richie7 said:

but I can also see it being interesting and entertaining with Phil's commentary

How? Do people who say this only watch his old videos? How will saying things like "see that?" make the game more interesting?

Is Divinity going to be another game where people keep telling him what to do and how to beat the game? It is sounding like that might be the case from what I've read here. Then again, who knows if it will even win. Votes are probably going to be discounted from these too

Is Divinity a real slog of a game?

It sucks if a large percentage of the vote is because it is so long and involved and is a old style overhead RPG. I don't know what to call it- "bad faith voting" ?

Its pretty clear that most of you here have never played divinity. Which is unfortunate because the game really is one of the best rpgs out there now.

oh well. Hopefully Phil plays the game so that you guys can see what you’re missing out on.

11 minutes ago, Osium said:

the game really is one of the best rpgs out there now.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:00 PM, Osium said:

Whatever, dude. Your thoughts and opinions don’t matter

People think a lot of shit games (AAA) are the best games ever.

29 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

People think a lot of shit games (AAA) are the best games ever.

*shrug* good for those people. Better than being so boring and negative minded that you end up thinking that every game is shit.

Edited by Osium