The King of Hate Forums
masterxeon2002

Special Thanks

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Didn't they stop actively modding long time ago?

What about Swagginz? He became a true believer again and everyone loves him.

I thought that was the point OP was trying to make. Saluting to those who stopped actively modding a while ago. But if that is the case they missed quite a few mods who are still listed as a moderator. There are mods in the chat who don't even really moderate either.

Swagginz should never be saluted in seriousness or in jest. Probably one of the worst mods that has ever been on stream.

17 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Swagginz should never be saluted in seriousness or in jest. Probably one of the worst mods that has ever been on stream.

I heard people didn't like him. He seamed to be pretty cool before he left. That's why he left, he got tired of the bullshit.

I wonder what changed his mind.

1 hour ago, Another_Derich said:

I agree, Swagginz is a complete embarassment. A very obvious fake fan who got roasted rightly by Phil, and came running back because he realized what an insignifcant person he really is.

And the only way he can find solace, is having power in a Twitch chat. I kind of pity him.

1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

I kind of pity him.

I don't. He has spent so much time being narcissistic and trying to be some big deal in the chat while begging for attention that I can't feel any kind of pity for him.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

That's why he left, he got tired of the bullshit.

Maybe that was it. I thought it was cause of some disagreement and argument he had with Phil. Too bad he even came back

2 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

I agree, Swagginz is a complete embarassment. A very obvious fake fan who got roasted rightly by Phil, and came running back because he realized what an insignifcant person he really is.

And the only way he can find solace, is having power in a Twitch chat. I kind of pity him.

I'll give Swagginz a break because he's an obvious trust fund teenager who is somehow still too dull of a person to get attention. StraightFaggotHomie and Eternal_Autism are the ones need to be thrown off the moderation team. They will ban and time people out for their own entertainment. There are only 2 requirements to be a mod.

1. Throw tons of money to Phil

2. Agree with everything he says and scold people who don't.

With those requirements its no surprise his moderation team is what it is.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

You must really hate him if you say this. I would say he was treated really shitty back then.

He deserved it, Swagginz is the ultimate loser IMO. He ran away because his ego got hurt, and when he realized how empty his life is without the attention he came running back.

Zero backbone, zero respect for himself.

• Like 1

Guys if you have concerns about members of the moderation team it is probably best to bring those concerns up with Phil in private.

Using this thread to shit-talk other moderators doesn't help your argument, just makes it worse or makes it look like you're a troll who would inevitably get banned anyway.

49 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Guys if you have concerns about members of the moderation team it is probably best to bring those concerns up with Phil in private.

Using this thread to shit-talk other moderators doesn't help your argument, just makes it worse or makes it look like you're a troll who would inevitably get banned anyway.

And this is the problem.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

No, that wasn't the reason. It was after the secret wedding. Besides that, he was treated very shitty.

No, during RE3 where he was arguing with Phil, and Phil rightfully so, told him off for derailing and not admitting when he was wrong when he very clearly was.

He ran away because he got humilated by the whole stream chat, then came back because that's the only power he has in life. To moderate a stream chat.

Here's my opinion from what I know: I think Swagginz is a cool person, and as an anecdote, he has always been respectful to me & others.

I'm all for posting one's opinion/critics as long as it's valid & reasonable, specially if it's constructive, but maybe it'd be better if he was here and had a chance to defend himself or post his side of the story.

I'm probably not writing more in this thread about someone else, unless they show up & get a chance of responding.

30 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Here's my opinion from what I know: I think Swagginz is a cool person, and as an anecdote, he has always been respectful to me & others.

I really hate this argument anytime it comes to Phil, Swagginz or anyone in general.

"He's always been cool with me!!"

When are people going to use their brain and see when the person in question treats everyone else like shit, its just a matter of time before they do it to you? 

1 hour ago, YosemityElite said:

I really hate this argument anytime it comes to Phil, Swagginz or anyone in general.

"He's always been cool with me!!"

That's good, because I wasn't presenting it as an argument for his behaviour with everyone else, which is why I said: "...as an anecdote, he has always been respectful to me & others (other people I saw in chat)...".

It means exactly as it reads.

Edited by MoraMoria

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

That's good, because I wasn't presenting it as an argument for his behaviour with everyone else

I know. You were talking about yourself and I was talking about you and everybody that unfortunately thinks like you. But you can believe what you want. To be honest i've never seen you in the stream chat anyways. Can't risk being thrown under the bus if you're not near the street.

57 minutes ago, YosemityElite said:

You were talking about yourself and I was talking about you and everybody that unfortunately thinks like you.

"Thinks like me", and how would that be? You can try to be less vague, so let's see what's wrong with what I've said.

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

"Thinks like me", and how would that be? You can try to be less vague, so let's see what's wrong with what I've said.

I mean I think I laid it out clear? Re-read it a few times, you'll eventually understand what I mean. Hopefully. 

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

That's good, because I wasn't presenting it as an argument for his behaviour with everyone else, which is why I said: "...as an anecdote, he has always been respectful to me & others (other people I saw in chat)...".

It means exactly as it reads.

I have to agree with @YosemityElite here, I frequent DSP's streams very regularly, and Swagginz behavior is pitful especially before he got remodded. DSP was 100% in the right when he slapped him through the screen during RE3 (metaphorically).

When you realize this is swGagginz only piece of power in his life, that's when I start to pity him. This is all he has.

Edited by FloydMayweather

@FloydMayweather

That's fine, thank you for the response.

33 minutes ago, YosemityElite said:

I mean I think I laid it out clear?

Red-herring. I asked you what is it like to "think like me", when I specifically state in my comment that what I mention is an anecdotal experience. This doesn't mean that anyone is above criticism, or that because they were polite to me, they're necessarily the same with everyone else.

So you do not know how I think, nor you can defend what you've said.

36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Red-herring. I asked you what is it like to "think like me", when I specifically state in my comment that what I mention is an anecdotal experience. This doesn't mean that anyone is above criticism, or that because they were polite to me, they're necessarily the same with everyone else.

So you do not know how I think, nor you can defend what you've said.

Condescending is not a good look for you. Especially when you don't know the definition of the words you use.

1.png.57ededa892a4b2d40bf3fa3062a488ad.png

• Your point was people like Phil and Swagginz always treated you and a few others respectfully. 
  • My point was I've seen many many more people get thrown under the bus that they've treated "respectfully" in the past and I think you're an idiot if you think it won't happen to you. 

I apologize that you feel offended by me laughing at your gullibility, but oh well. If you're still bewildered about anything I am saying, I can't help you. I don't want to turn this thread into a back and forth between you and I so I accept your withdraw in advance and lets move forward. Thanks.

1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

I have to agree with @YosemityElite here, I frequent DSP's streams very regularly, and Swagginz behavior is pitful especially before he got remodded. DSP was 100% in the right when he slapped him through the screen during RE3 (metaphorically).

When you realize this is swGagginz only piece of power in his life, that's when I start to pity him. This is all he has.

I haven't seen him as much after he got humiliated by Phil. I remember he use to gloat about getting peoples "ass swagged" and make lame jokes all the time. But again, he's just some lonely kid. 

43 minutes ago, YosemityElite said:

I apologize that you feel offended by me laughing at your gullibility, but oh well. If you're still bewildered about anything I am saying, I can't help you. I don't want to turn this thread into a back and forth between you and I so I accept your withdraw in advance and lets move forward. Thanks.

You're the condescending person here.

First, your point doesn't contradict what I've said, yet you think it does because you're making leaps in logic. This is because I simply stated something that happened to this date, I don't "think" anyone will continue to be respectful to me, but so far with him that's what happened, and that's what I've said.

Second, I'm talking about the informal fallacy, the anecdotal fallacy, which I did not make & explained why. This is why you're being an ignorant here, and also cute for bringing me the dictionary-definition when you don't even understand what is being said here.