The King of Hate Forums
masterxeon2002

Special Thanks

50 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

This is why you're being an ignorant here

Uh huh. With statements like that its definitely me who's 'an ignorant' here. :rolleyes:

Anyways, speak of the devil. Look who showed up tonight.

1.png.c091e156e9efff90c9ba2b04d6f8d748.png

Edited by YosemityElite

1 hour ago, YosemityElite said:

he use to gloat about getting peoples "ass swagged"

I vaguely remember at the beginning he was dropping money non stop in DSP's chat in return for attention and acceptance, it was like for the first time in his whole life people were paying attention to him (even if it was online..lmao)

I genuinely feel bad for the kid, I know others don't but this behavior is from a place of scarcity. Poor thing.

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

without arguing with each other?

Why am i poisoned? WHY AM I TOXIC?

As much as nobody wants to admit it, DSP doesn't exist without drama and toxicity. You wouldn't be here if Phil didn't say something stupid or the trolls did something to him every week. If You only had Phil's commentary to entertain you, it would be pretty dull around here.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

25 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Is it really too much to ask for a thread thanking moderators for the time they've given up to moderate Phil's streams for free

Thank for what? No one likes them because they make the chat into a no fun allowed zone, abuse their power, ban people for no reason, etc. They become mods for the status symbol, to ban people, to have their own safe space. Not because they want to make the chat fun.

Wow thanks for proving my point almost instantly after I posted that.

17 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Why am i poisoned? WHY AM I TOXIC?

As much as nobody wants to admit it, DSP doesn't exist without drama and toxicity. You wouldn't be here if Phil didn't say something stupid or the trolls did something to him every week. If You only had Phil's commentary to entertain you, it would be pretty dull around here.

DSP exists just fine without that negative element its not his fault he has a deranged group of cyber criminals and cyber bullies following his every move

But I guess since you're not into Phils commentary its safe to say what group mr registered 2 weeks ago belongs to

17 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Thank for what? No one likes them because they make the chat into a no fun allowed zone, abuse their power, ban people for no reason, etc. They become mods for the status symbol, to ban people, to have their own safe space. Not because they want to make the chat fun.

Dude...have you even spoke to the 2 mods I'm talking about in this thread?

30 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

DSP exists just fine without that negative element its not his fault he has a deranged group of cyber criminals and cyber bullies following his every move

You think this is what a daily dose of gaslighting does to people?

30 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Dude...have you even spoke to the 2 mods I'm talking about in this thread?

They were never in the chat. I was once in Kekon's stream, he didn't talk to people.

2 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Wow thanks for proving my point almost instantly after I posted that. DSP exists just fine without that negative element its not his fault he has a deranged group of cyber criminals and cyber bullies following his every move. But I guess since you're not into Phils commentary its safe to say what group mr registered 2 weeks ago belongs to

Oh he exist just fine without the negativity? You don't even believe that. Look at your own post history. Every single one is about detractors or negativity.

1.thumb.png.16be0fe52b291e6e76a6ea55640b8b05.png

I've never seen your name in the stream chat but I looked it up and turns out you barely even watch, and when you do, you're either telling Phil what game to play, spamming emotes, or borderline trolling yourself.

2.png.40a395f4d88abc45642fe492e440b20d.png

I can tell you're a child by just the things you type, but please, shut up.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

49 minutes ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Oh he exist just fine without the negativity? You don't even believe that. Look at your own post history. Every single one is about detractors or negativity.

I've never seen your name in the stream chat but I looked it up and turns out you barely even watch, and when you do, you're either telling Phil what game to play, spamming emotes, or borderline trolling yourself.

Most likely a troll imitating him, shame on you for believing it.

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2020 at 8:47 PM, YosemityElite said:

I'll give Swagginz a break because he's an obvious trust fund teenager who is somehow still too dull of a person to get attention. StraightFaggotHomie and Eternal_Autism are the ones need to be thrown off the moderation team. They will ban and time people out for their own entertainment. There are only 2 requirements to be a mod.

1. Throw tons of money to Phil

2. Agree with everything he says and scold people who don't.

With those requirements its no surprise his moderation team is what it is.

Thanks I appreciate your feedback dood

13 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Yeah because deranged trolls insist on impersonating me. I've already spoke with Phil about this and he is aware of the situation. I watch his streams as much as I can but not under that name, that is a troll trying to get me into trouble and I believe they are now banned from Phil's chat.

Sometimes I watch the stream without even signing in because I'm there to enjoy the stream and not chat with others.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 11:45 PM, masterxeon2002 said:

Special thanks @Popsicolo

Popsicolo talked about his experience as a mod. With your history you would end up calling him a troll and detractor.

Such great mods banning someone over nothing.

Are you for real? Detractor topics are used as emotes: take a sip, lean in manual ban, why am I toxic, clown. I thought we wanted to own the memes. The guy used the most harmless memes.

Edited by babymngaming456

4 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Yeah because deranged trolls insist on impersonating me. I've already spoke with Phil about this and he is aware of the situation. I watch his streams as much as I can but not under that name, that is a troll trying to get me into trouble and I believe they are now banned from Phil's chat.

Really? The Twitch account that was created months BEFORE you made your account here is impersonating you?

3.png.70f152dc34b3a5378d2f1e25df28d11d.png

1.png.2c377751d5b83886e2e3aa053e2999aa.png

Hey man if that's the hill you want to die on. You're so popular of a DSP fan and the trolls are so deranged they must of found a time machine to specifically impersonate you.

Yeah, right..

3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Are you for real? Detractor topics are used as emotes: take a sip, lean in manual ban, why am I toxic, clown. I thought we wanted to own the memes. The guy used the most harmless memes.

"I didn't ban you" is such a cop out. You're in charge of how your moderators moderate. The guy mentioned Tevin and.. "hair flip"? How does that even relate to detractors? He say's "good riddance" like the guy can't make another account and chat again in 30 seconds for free. Only the idiots type up an apology email & pay to get unbanned.

3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Popsicolo talked about his experience as a mod. With your history you would end up calling him a troll and detractor.

Hair flip is a detractor topic? Jesus christ

1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

Hair flip is a detractor topic? Jesus christ

It is automatically timed out in the chat. Regulars post it all the time and get nightbot timing them out. None of the active mods seem to know why its blacklisted but it remains. I wonder if anyone actually knows what its about. Seems like anything can be a detractor meme chat happens to repeat it a lot.

17 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

quote from Reddit

"Think this is just about him matting his hair constantly to cover the bald spot. Oh I mean the hereditary headphone hair that is in no way his fault."

YOU GET PERMA-BANNED FOR THAT?!? Making a reference to his bald spot? Phil is fucking 40. He better get use to it because its only going to get worse from now on.

19 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

quote from Reddit

"Think this is just about him matting his hair constantly to cover the bald spot. Oh I mean the hereditary headphone hair that is in no way his fault."

Is that really what it is? Something still doesn't add up because a lot of regulars say it. Do they get a pass cause they aren't new accounts?

1 hour ago, Another_Derich said:

Is that really what it is? Something still doesn't add up because a lot of regulars say it. Do they get a pass cause they aren't new accounts?

Ive been using headphones for a while, never has it created a vertical bald spot. It might make an indent across the head horizontally but thats only until you take it for a few minutes it goes away. 

If its really the case that Phil is insecure about it that he bans/times people out then it just makes it worse that people know it gets to him. GG's

Edited by FloydMayweather

5 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Really? The Twitch account that was created months BEFORE you made your account here is impersonating you?

3.png.70f152dc34b3a5378d2f1e25df28d11d.png

1.png.2c377751d5b83886e2e3aa053e2999aa.png

Hey man if that's the hill you want to die on. You're so popular of a DSP fan and the trolls are so deranged they must of found a time machine to specifically impersonate you.

Yeah, right..

"I didn't ban you" is such a cop out. You're in charge of how your moderators moderate. The guy mentioned Tevin and.. "hair flip"? How does that even relate to detractors? He say's "good riddance" like the guy can't make another account and chat again in 30 seconds for free. Only the idiots type up an apology email & pay to get unbanned.

Yes because MasterXeon2002 and masterxeon2002 are completely the same thing. :rolleyes: I'm also not allowed to re-register because I locked myself out of my own account. No siree

image.thumb.png.0b342b212f2464b36d9af9b2a0268890.png

Keep digging that hole buddy.

Edited by masterxeon2002

5 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Yes because MasterXeon2002 and masterxeon2002 are completely the same thing. :rolleyes: I'm also not allowed to re-register because I locked myself out of my own account. No siree

Keep digging that hole buddy.

They are the same thing, idiot. You can't make an identical username by just capitalizing two letters. That doesn't work on any platform let alone Twitch where money is handled frequently between streamers and users. Oh now you locked yourself out of your account. Sure. You got exposed. Deal with it.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

1 minute ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

They are the same thing, idiot. You can't make an identical username by just capitalizing two letters. That doesn't work on any platform let alone Twitch where money is handled frequently between streamers and users. Oh now you locked yourself out of your account. Sure. You got exposed. Deal with it.

Yes Phil knows all about it if you don't like it go bring it up with @Phil