The King of Hate Forums
masterxeon2002

Special Thanks

5 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Yes Phil knows all about it if you don't like it go bring it up with @Phil

Bring him up for what? Because you're mad that you got exposed? And just to show you you're full of shit, this is what happens when you try to make an account with a similar name but randomly capitalize 2 letters.

5.png.26955ddea3a62e090abc5f534b482829.png6.png.b3ecacde6e86ae0386e6102a5296072b.png

You're a low effort troll, just claim it already.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

1 hour ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Bring him up for what? Because you're mad that you got exposed? And just to show you you're full of shit, this is what happens when you try to make an account with a similar name but randomly capitalize 2 letters.

5.png.26955ddea3a62e090abc5f534b482829.png6.png.b3ecacde6e86ae0386e6102a5296072b.png

lol thanks for proving my point for me

now you see why I had Phil delete the account I was locked out of and made a new one

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

now you see why I had Phil delete the account I was locked out of and made a new one

You know this is Twitch right? Phil doesn't have the power to delete Twitch accounts. LOL I think you need your shovel back, kid.

2.thumb.png.113b41fc66df6d369c389c72574b90e9.png

Some people are really desperate to get regulars on here banned aren't they? I think its obvious their motives. Floydy and others love to act all cynical when confronted with the accusation they're detractors. Pretty obvious in all fairness.

• Like 1

1st: 3.png.9721e67ac9e918268e61d0e04463ab2f.pngLol, can't respond himself after getting exposed.

2nd:

59 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

Some people are really desperate to get regulars on here banned aren't they? I think its obvious their motives.

Your friend came at me first and said I was apart of the troll group that stalks and disrupts DSP's life just because i don't enjoy his commentary all the time.

On 8/2/2020 at 10:55 AM, masterxeon2002 said:

DSP exists just fine without that negative element its not his fault he has a deranged group of cyber criminals and cyber bullies following his every move

But I guess since you're not into Phils commentary its safe to say what group mr registered 2 weeks ago belongs to

So I did a little research and found out he's a low effort troll himself. He threw himself into the fire.

Now I look at your post history and you post in the same detractor related threads as he does so you should really stop acting all high and mighty like you aren't here just for drama purposes. Just accept who you are and what you are here for.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Now you think I am @WorthIts ? omg man just stop embarrassing yourself.

Never said that. You are really leading the charge when it comes to exemplary examples of why everyone thinks some DSP fans and trolls are the dumbest people on the planet. And you're long past embarrassing yourself after lying about telling Phil to somehow delete your Twitch account. LOL.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

2 minutes ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Never said that. You are really leading the charge when it comes to exemplary examples of why everyone thinks some DSP fans and trolls are the dumbest people on the planet. And you're long past embarrassing yourself after lying about telling Phil to somehow delete your Twitch account. LOL.

Point to the quote I said where I had Phil delete my TWITCH account

6 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Point to the quote I said where I had Phil delete my TWITCH account

3 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

0.png.1434e356f234af8d69d292483efec89a.png

01.png.4c39f28780f5eda581ada36b6963e239.png

The picture I posted was me trying to make an account with TWITCH. And you said you had Phil delete the account. HOW?!? LOOOOOOOOL 

Somebody is getting mad.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

1 minute ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

0.png.1434e356f234af8d69d292483efec89a.png

The picture I posted was me trying to make an account with TWITCH. And you said you had Phil delete the account. HOW?!? LOOOOOOOOL 

Somebody is getting mad.

01.png

Thats not the image you used.

4 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

That is the image you used. I didn't recognise it was twitch because I dont make 30 accounts a day to troll a streamer I meant make a new account here since like you said how could a troll make an account on here before I registered on the site? So I locked myself out of my old masterxeon account because my password manager screwed up one time and had phil delete it so I could then re-register and keep the name people knew me as in the community its really quite simple but I'm sorry you don't understand.

3 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

I didn't recognise it was twitch because I dont make 30 accounts a day to troll a streamer I meant make a new account here since like you said how could a troll make an account on here before I registered on the site?

WHAT?!? LOOOOL Do you even remember your argument or are you that confused and upset about getting exposed?

10 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Really? The Twitch account that was created months BEFORE you made your account here is impersonating you?

3.png.70f152dc34b3a5378d2f1e25df28d11d.png

5 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Yes because MasterXeon2002 and masterxeon2002 are completely the same thing. :rolleyes: I'm also not allowed to re-register because I locked myself out of my own account.

I was talking about Twitch the entire time. You might need to leave video games alone and work on some brain exercises because man you're dumb.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

That only proves when i made my twitch account

Oh now it is your Twitch account? I thought MasterXeon2002 and masterxeon2002 weren't the same? So that is you saying "GOUT" in chat?

26 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

I initially joined this forum long before the detractor tihydp movement started what's your point

Once again I wasn't talking about this forum but again you lie because this forum didn't exist before 2015 and TIHYDP's were definitely around before then. Listen, kid. Im going to leave you to your embarrassment. Every post you've made just made you look dumberand I think my point was proven long ago. Stop fence trolling. Be a gullible fan, or a low effort troll. Pick one.

K?

K.

33 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

That only proves when i made my twitch account

Just admitted that's your account where you post detractors memes. While you accuse everyone of being a troll. Smooth brain.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WorthIts said:

Some people are really desperate to get regulars on here banned aren't they? I think its obvious their motives. Floydy and others love to act all cynical when confronted with the accusation they're detractors. Pretty obvious in all fairness.

1. I've been here longer than you.

2. I contribute more to this forum than you.

Judging by your recent posts, the only troll here is you. Run along now Jay, before I tell your dad.

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

1. I've been here longer than you.

2. I contribute more to this forum than you.

Thats true, you've been here longer than Phil himself. Or maybe you're just not controversial enough to be noticed by @Phil

Edited by WorthIts

15 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Oh now it is your Twitch account? I thought MasterXeon2002 and masterxeon2002 weren't the same? So that is you saying "GOUT" in chat?

Once again I wasn't talking about this forum but again you lie because this forum didn't exist before 2015 and TIHYDP's were definitely around before then. Listen, kid. Im going to leave you to your embarrassment. Every post you've made just made you look dumberand I think my point was proven long ago. Stop fence trolling. Be a gullible fan, or a low effort troll. Pick one.

K?

K.

Because this is the only forum Phil has ever had. Nope he didn't have one before nuh uh go back to your waifu simulator game kid

3 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Because this is the only forum Phil has ever had. Nope he didn't have one before 

15 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

I initially joined this forum 

lol

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

15 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

That only proves when i made my twitch account it doesn't prove when I initially joined this forum long before the detractor tihydp movement started what's your point

there has been a few iterations of the same forum its always been thekingofhate.com a simple whois shows you the site domain was registered all the way back in 2010

image.thumb.png.ea41ba8cea3cfb3f84d503295cf57ae2.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

The old forum got nuked, idiot. You can't say you've been here since before the TIHYDP videos when it took you 3 years to migrate from the old forum to here after it was created.

1.png.5177dd0a528843b1342dae035ce1e867.png2.png.1d56b85d741be663366c0bb1b630eb8b.png

And to add, I don't even care how long you've been a low effort troll. You're embarrassing yourself trying to pick and choose argument after argument that I wasn't even originally making only to get embarrassed in them too.

11.png.2f72d3ad543a520b494203be0958407b.png

The bottom line is this is you trolling in Twitch.  I wouldn't even care if you didn't jump out the window and call me a "deranged cyber criminal" because I don't like his commentary all the time. You got exposed. Deal with it.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This whole thread is the classic: "Whoever smelt it, dealt it"

Those who quick to call others trolls and detractors are the ones who are undercover trolls themselves. 

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

This whole thread is the classic: "Whoever smelt it, dealt it"

Those who quick to call others trolls and detractors are the ones who are undercover trolls themselves. 

Well whoever denied it, supplied it.

• Upvote 1

The job of the mods got a lot harder.

Now they have to monitor 3 chats and check if people are subbed to certain streamers.

People (losers) go to other streamers just to report what others say, so they get banned if they say something bad. This is some try-hard cult mentality. Just stalk and report anyone who isn't a true believer.

Found this. It's scary how it fits. Remember when it was about playing games and having fun?

D1ZGQxNVYAARz3-.thumb.jpg.576f51797c8fb5c6046835699f7565c9.jpg

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1