Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
myfavoritestreamer

Paper Mario sucks...

Recommended Posts

I don't think it was fair of Phil to get mad at people in the chat for not liking the game, it is EXTREMELY boring to watch. The same can be said for Fire Emblem, nobody wants to watch that boring stuff. The general consensus seems to be people like fall guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He said one true thing. They don't have to be there, they don't have to watch it. By banning them he did them a service. They should find someone they find entertaining. They should know by now he isn't going to play anything they will find interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally don't agree with banning people over that, but if it's the case that they just stood there to repeat how much they dislike the game, they would've probably gotten banned in other streamer's chat as well, (if they were banned on sight, that's another story). If I was them, I would just tell Phil why it's boring, and leave. That's what shows that people are not interested, and on a similar case, the vest.

If people stopped donating towards that goal, or tell him to change it, he wouldn't have this event. So the best chance for these people is just leave the stream, then Phil can reevaluate what to do; and you, who to watch.

If after all of this he still doesn't change his mind, then what else is worth doing. Luckily there's a ton of other things to do & watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I personally don't agree with banning people over that, but if it's the case that they just stood there to repeat how much they dislike the game, they would've probably gotten banned in other streamer's chat as well, (if they were banned on sight, that's another story). If I was them, I would just tell Phil why it's boring, and leave. That's what shows that people are not interested, and on a similar case, the vest.

If people stopped donating towards that goal, or tell him to change it, he wouldn't have this event. So the best chance for these people is just leave the stream, then Phil can reevaluate what to do; and you, who to watch.

If after all of this he still doesn't change his mind, then what else is worth doing. Luckily there's a ton of other things to do & watch.

Did you get banned from here for a few weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

If people stopped donating towards that goal

They did. It's just that 1-2 people donate 90% of the tips to stick it to the trolls.

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I would just tell Phil why it's boring, and leave

Yes, you would leave. :tongue:

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I personally don't agree with banning people over that

At this point, it's for their own good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Did you get banned from here for a few weeks?

No.

22 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Yes, you would leave. :tongue:

Yes, I would leave. Giggle.png.29cdb2f8bb82fe0d4e0300d5378c4434.png

22 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

At this point, it's for their own good.

It's just on a principle, I don't think it's remotely ban-worthy. But then again, I don't like banning people to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

No.

So why did you mass follow all these people? I am wondering because I usually use the activity tab to follow current events and it was full of your follows. Its just kind of annoying to scroll through all this while you follow obvious bot accounts.

1.thumb.png.4608dc1a243a7978f650f5c61a39029c.png.b74bbef7ae22f2492bcc7281cd3d2cfc.png2.thumb.png.b9ed94853261ed691713c422ffc1d68f.png.136cca597cd839ea84e49da5c48c1fdf.png

Edited by TheSkyTruth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

They did. It's just that 1-2 people donate 90% of the tips to stick it to the trolls.

Exactly and the most retarded part is DSP thinks because these 1-2 people donate (under fake names btw) that they are more than one person, and their money speaks for the rest of the chat and what the rest of the chat wants. Positivity to him = money, he doesn't care what people actually want to see, he doesn't care about those of us who can't donate which is probably over %90 of his chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, myfavoritestreamer said:

Exactly and the most retarded part is DSP thinks because these 1-2 people donate (under fake names btw) that they are more than one person, and their money speaks for the rest of the chat and what the rest of the chat wants. Positivity to him = money, he doesn't care what people actually want to see, he doesn't care about those of us who can't donate which is probably over %90 of his chat.

DSP must know if it is only few people who donate. Surely he can see the email address on his pay pal?

If he does know then he is playing dumb. 

But at the end of the day who really cares? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other 250+ people in his chat who DON'T want to sit through some boring RPG or sleeper game? He purposely avoids anything entertaining these days. The people who stick around just to see if maybe, just maybe DSP will be entertaining again. He's outright telling people to fuck off if they enjoyed his older content.

Edited by myfavoritestreamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

So why did you mass follow all these people? I am wondering because I usually use the activity tab to follow current events and it was full of your follows. Its just kind of annoying to scroll through all this while you follow obvious bot accounts.

1.thumb.png.4608dc1a243a7978f650f5c61a39029c.png.b74bbef7ae22f2492bcc7281cd3d2cfc.png2.thumb.png.b9ed94853261ed691713c422ffc1d68f.png.136cca597cd839ea84e49da5c48c1fdf.png

What does this have to do with the topic?

On 8/23/2020 at 11:34 PM, myfavoritestreamer said:

The general consensus seems to be people like fall guys.

I'm tiring of hearing about Fall guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

What does this have to do with the topic?

I'm tiring of hearing about Fall guys.

The irony of complaining about me not being on topic only to not say anything about the topic yourself :rolleyes:

Paper Mario sucks as a DSP streaming game because the gameplay itself is terrible with the horrible battle system. On top of  Phil's commentary style of just pointing out whatever we see on the screen, its really, really boring. As far as him banning people I think Phil treats it as some type of personal attack on him if you tell him the stream is boring, without the one or two guys that drop a check to see Phil wear a vest for a few minutes, he would of dropped the game a long time ago. Remember, money trumps all in DSP world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

The irony of complaining about me not being on topic only to not say anything about the topic yourself :rolleyes:

 

You brought it up in the first post. It is on topic.

So your subjective opinion is that you don't like Paper mario? That's fine. You don't represent the rest of his twitch audience though.

Did he meet his vest goals? Then it sounds like he's still making his $$ so clearly people are watching.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:38 PM, babymngaming456 said:

Fall Guys is currently the best option for the people who want Dark Souls mentality. A reason I enjoy it. The team games especially.

That game looks nothing like Dark souls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You brought it up in the first post. It is on topic.

22 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

What does this have to do with the topic?

You're confused. Am I off topic or on-topic? Choose one to get mad at me about because in actuality I really don't care.

8 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

So your subjective opinion is that you don't like Paper mario? That's fine. You don't represent the rest of his twitch audience though.

Did he meet his vest goals? Then it sounds like he's still making his $$ so clearly people are watching.

The viewership is sub 250 all the time when the rest of the games get double that. Hitting the vest streak is never a representation of if the game is liked by the viewers because it gets hit for several other reasons outside of the game being played. People are getting banned in chat because of how boring the game is. Just look at the chat. Nothing is ever talked about Paper Mario during the stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

That game looks nothing like Dark souls.

No one claimed that. Dark Souls mentality means salt and range. Though you could say he treats it like DS, from how obsessed he's with winning over those 6 year olds. :wink:

14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Then it sounds like he's still making his $$

There are 1-4 people who pay for it.

23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

so clearly people are watching.

There would be 200 viewers even if they had to stare at an empty loveseat. And he would probably still hit the goal.

Though Onlyicedcoffee threatened he'll make the streak end somewhere at 250-300. It nearly looked like last Fall Guys stream was that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

There would be 200 viewers even if they had to stare at an empty loveseat. And he would probably still hit the goal.

 

190 viewbots and 10 donators

Edited by myfavoritestreamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

There would be 200 viewers even if they had to stare at an empty loveseat. And he would probably still hit the goal.

Though Onlyicedcoffee threatened he'll make the streak end somewhere at 250-300. It nearly looked like last Fall Guys stream was that day.

So there's 200 viewers but you guys are saying nobody cares about his paper mario streams. Ok.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

So there's 200 viewers but you guys are saying nobody cares about his paper mario streams. Ok.

 

We explained why that 200 viewers mean nothing. Nobody likes your boring Nintendo game, stupid. Just get use to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

We explained why that 200 viewers mean nothing. Nobody likes your boring Nintendo game, stupid. Just get use to it.

Your subjective opinion is irrelevant to him streaming the game. If you don't like it then don't watch it, don't be a bitch about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Your subjective opinion is irrelevant to him streaming the game. If you don't like it then don't watch it, don't be a bitch about it.

Its not subjective when it has the lowest review scores of all the Paper Mario games. Im not watching, and I will bitch about it as long as I want. The game is boring. Sorry your Nintendo cuckery doesn't allow you to see the truth.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...