The King of Hate Forums

Sept. 2020 RAGE-A-THON Games Nomination Thread

Hello! Please post up your suggestions/nominations for games to be played in the upcoming RAGE-A-THON Marathon event, tentatively scheduled for late September 2020, here!

Some suggestions:

-I'm far more likely to play a game that isn't a full retail/$60 purchase, as these games will only be played for 1.5 hours or so during the marathon event, and aren't guaranteed to be played again

-Games that are not easily obtainable (i.e. a PS1/2 game that isn't available to download on PSN) are way less likely to be played

-Suggesting games I've repeatedly said I'm not interested in is likely a waste of time. In addition, since I'm only playing 90 minutes of them, it's likely I won't get to anything that's rage-inducing anyway (for example, the first 90 minutes of Code Vein will be far too easy, and I've already played Street Fighter V tons of times with zero rage, despite the fact that people keep nominating it over and over)

Good luck!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moria is the only reliable person on this forum.

Mortal Shell Blasphemous Little Witch Nobeta Doom Eternal multiplayer RE3 multiplayer - mastermind FTL: Faster Than Light Risk of Rain

Battletoads! Rare Replay version Super Meat Boy Godhand Manhunt (Just cause I know Phil doesn't wanna play it lmao)  

Posted Images

Based on the restrictions it seems MP will be the fastest to annoy

Jak II - can get a rise out of him pretty fast in that 90 minutes

UFC 3 MP - definitely got some rage out of him last time; I'd vote for 4 but thats nearly full retail price and probably not going to be selected

The Quiet Man - a shitty game that will annoy him right from the start

CoD MP (NOT Warzone) - obviously gets him upset pretty fast

Mortal Kombat MP - salty matches

Street Fighter on Switch - gave great rage moments

Doom Eternal MP

2 minutes ago, HipsterinSeattle said:

Yet you vote for Code Vein, which Phil has said 100,000 times that he doesn't want to play and Souls games that he has no interest in playing again for a while. Waste of vote

Obviously a game he doesn't want to play is going to be rage inducing if enough people vote for it and want to see it. You asking him to play a godawful boring game during a rage-athon is counter productive.

• Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned this topic