The King of Hate Forums

DSP Twitch viewership numbers

I very rarely look at DSP's viewership count because I know he's always at 500+ but recently, I noticed he's been dipping below 300 regularly. What are the reasons for this? and how could he get back to his usual numbers? Im sure he'd like to increase his outreach on Twitch rather than YouTube.

The views don't matter. He never looks at the views. The only numbers that matter are at the top of the screen.

13 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

What are the reasons for this?

Paper Mario, Fire Emblem

16 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

and how could he get back to his usual numbers?

Playing interesting games, being entertaining. Or selling out, and playing Fortnite to attract children.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

I very rarely look at DSP's viewership count because I know he's always at 500+ but recently, I noticed he's been dipping below 300 regularly. What are the reasons for this? and how could he get back to his usual numbers? Im sure he'd like to increase his outreach on Twitch rather than YouTube.

If you want the most likely answer, he's not causing drama at the moment so the detractors are getting bored. The numbers you're seeing now are his real viewers.

Edited by ShinraRecruit
11 hours ago, ShinraRecruit said:

You haven't noticed that any time there's drama Phil's viewer count goes up?

No, I'm not Mr. Views. Maybe when he had a long drama speech (usually prestreams, Minecraft, battle royales, chill streams) and someone posts it on KF/Twitter. I usually saw constant 300-500 views, depending on the game.

5 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

Detractor channels are doing badly too

Watching the same clips gets boring. There's nothing worth of making TIHYDPs.

12 hours ago, Leonard said:

It gets back up to 500+ whenever he hasn't hit the vest goal within an hour of clockout.

I assume when OIC stops tipping it will have the same effect as Tut and Emerald 7. People will tip even less than before. Because they got used that OIC tipped most of the money. OIC already said he'll stop before streak 300. The W squad will have to step up.

edit: Merdok really wants to become the new special squad leader. So we should be fine.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1