The King of Hate Forums

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Tell him to make it a cheermote.

I wouldn't want them to be cheermotes, I'd rather have them as something that anyone can use.

2 hours ago, Another_Derich said:

@MoraMoriado you think he might have been more inclined to listen to your suggestion if it carried some monetary reward in the long run should he choose to do it? Or do you think it is just indolence?

Both, to certain degree. If somehow enough major-tippers told Phil to include more emotes because they use the extension, (although very unlikely they'd say that), and a "silent majority" emailed him about it, maybe he'd assign a moderator to do it.

After all, he has done that in the past, (actually, I made a couple of them, (dspDANCE & deathfacePls), and asked Popsicolo to submit them).

Like you know, uploading these takes no time, no effort, with no negative repercussions. In this case, the emote is already made, and he has the license to use it, (I made the .gif with his footage), so it's literally: Log-in→Upload. Even if no one uses it ever, it's a potential benefit to the streams at the cost of spending a few seconds. So indolence seems to be the best explanation for it, at this point.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I wouldn't want them to be cheermotes, I'd rather have them as something that anyone can use.

Both, to certain degree. If somehow enough major-tippers told Phil to include more emotes because they use the extension, (although very unlikely they'd say that), and a "silent majority" emailed him about it, maybe he'd assign a moderator to do it.

After all, he has done that in the past, (actually, I made a couple of them, (dspDANCE & deathfacePls), and asked Popsicolo to submit them).

Like you know, uploading these takes no time, no effort, with no negative repercussions. In this case, the emote is already made, and he has the license to use it, (I made the .gif with his footage), so it's literally: Log-in→Upload. Even if no one uses it ever, it's a potential benefit to the streams at the cost of spending a few seconds. So indolence seems to be the best explanation for it, at this point.

Kudos and thanks to you for putting in the effort. It does appear to be something ridiculously easy to set up for everyone to use. And with zero drawbacks and no overhead, it is a slam dunk to just do it for those who might enjoy it.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

this method can take less than 20 seconds.

Part of me wonders, because of how easy it is, that DSP refuses to do it to spite those who want improvements. Maybe he thinks that any effort (regardless of how little it is) is just another way his fans annoy him because he's gotten so used to doing very very little and the maximum possible. That kind of thinking really happens to someone in DSP's position.

Edited by FloydMayweather
11 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

Maybe he thinks that any effort (regardless of how little it is) is just another way his fans annoy him because he's gotten so used to doing very very little and the maximum possible. 

When people donate for no logical reason, for zero content, would you have any respect for them?

Edited by babymngaming456
9 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

When people donate for no logical reason, for literally zero content, would you have any respect for them? Imagine your fans are "accessibility options" who like you and identify with you because they think you are one of them. When your fans identify with you because they think you are ret**ded. How would that feel? Really, serious question.

For me one reason to not have any respect for them is that they throw money around for no reason but will never gift a good game.

I agree here,  I promise you if he was making $10 a day, his content will miraculously improve lol. Thats why I don't blame Phil at all, if an idiot gives me money for being lazy (content and overall stream improvement wise) why would I bother trying anything. Its not up to him, but I would like to think in the back of Phil's mind that he has some zest, some zeal to improve his content regardless of money. Also I doubt Phil will answer that last Q lol.