The King of Hate Forums

Does constantly talking about subs, donations, cheers and the Vest ruin the quality of the stream?

I was watching the Tony Hawk stream, and my god, it was non stop especially during the start with all the subs etc. While I think its great DSP is getting all this money, I miss the good ole days of old school DSP on YouTube where it had more of a personal feel.

Edited by FloydMayweather

Its just one guy who does for attention. Whats funny is I don't think anyone really cared, including Phil.

There is alot going on in this stream, there is some guy who at least cheered $75 just to tell Phil Kat is a whore and how he blows all his money on WWE Champions and Phil didn't read or count any of it. There are a million trolls in chat. Phil's sound effects are completely ridiculous with the music off.... its just a lot.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I think most would prefer to focus on the game, chat, or Phil's commentary

So there's not much to focus on. Might as well listen to the subtle advertising.

The streams exist for the 5 special people that pay the bills. We are here just to suffer. :smile:

Edited by babymngaming456
4 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

I was watching the Tony Hawk stream, and my god, it was non stop especially during the start with all the subs etc. While I think its great DSP is getting all this money, I miss the good ole days of old school DSP on YouTube where it had more of a personal feel.

Dude, I think we all miss the old DSP.

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

anyone else hoping that it never gets that same momentum

But it never had a momentum on the late streams. It was ending every night. Only saved by OIC and overtimes. OIC assured us the streak will continue. But he let it die anyway. You were supposed to be the chosen one!

He wanted to become a mod, maybe that was the issue.

Edited by babymngaming456
46 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Me, I saw that Phil is already prepping their next Vest replacement. You'd think he'd give it a few days to breathe, DSP need to just focus on the quality of the stream.

Good point. He said it was a gimmick the fans have come up with and apparently they are tired of it. Its like now instead of focusing on improving the quality of the stream he wants to immediately force a new gimmick. Sounds like he wasn't serious when he said that people didn't understand the point of the vest streak. Now his stream is about people paying him to alter his outfit instead of supporting him.